Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School (25124 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by DasaintHope(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2022
jessylaurel:

I strongly disagree.
Disagree with what and why?
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by GamalNasser: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Does your daughter want to go to the Airforce school? You also need to find out.

Somebody like me hates height so much if you take me there I’ll run away cheesy

Wetin concern height with the school
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by ransomed: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2022
After air force school, she either joins the proper Air force or she proceeds to Defence Academy. I never wish your daughter evil please, but , remember Arotile.
The evil structure in Nigeria military is still operational.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by luizpippo(m): 3:51am On Oct 02, 2022
lereinter:

Discipline

For command sch

Well, let me not talk

It is just seniors violating the basic human rights of juniors with the school leadership telling them to do same when its their turn.

A colleague still visits an ENT over 15 years after leaving the Command in Kaduna just because someone else's son decided to use his ears as drum in the name of punishment.

That's not discipline abeg
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Starz825(m): 4:12am On Oct 02, 2022
DasaintHope:

@op why do you want her to go to military school? Can she survive the rigors of regimental life? I myself am a product of military, from Air force primary, to AFMS, and finally NDA as a naval cadet. Back then being an exboy or an ex-Jam was an added advantage getting into the military. Secondly, my father was a strict disciplinarian W.O who wanted us to learn sense by suffering. Along the line we fell in love with the military, my twin sis and I.
I forgot to mention she is a Flying Officer now.
So op, aside the above reasons, abeg leave your daughter for her own day. Make men no use Malice and Injustice Chawus her.
Chawus......I can relate with that statement at the Ikeja military cantonment..

Oc morale...I salute
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:13am On Oct 02, 2022
I Schooled in an Airforce Secondary School. Send her there immediately
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by GeneralBuhari: 5:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Olasyke:
What's the difference between air force school and the one you paid 250k for?

By the way, since you can afford 250k for school fees, you can discard it
and enroll her into the air force school. Since that's what you're really after.

Just look at how easy it sounds coming from your mouth?

What if he borrowed the 250K you are telling him to discard just like that?

If you think it was that easy for him to discard, do you think he will be coming to Nairaland to seek for advice on what to do?

Be careful dishing out useless piece of advice that you yourself won't even follow.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Maysdevices(f): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2022
DasaintHope:

grin grin You stay in the barracks or something?
My former best friend is a soldier.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Sammy5413(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Let's see the picture of your daughter then we will advise you on what to do!
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by EHoudini: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2022
It depends on what you and she want.

Same happened to me about 3years ago. For mine I spent 500k only to pull him (his was boys') out in less than 3weeks.

For me, no regret.

It's up to you bro. Pele
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by OsuIgboIpob: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Jesusviper:
My daughter sat for this year Nigeria Airforce secondary school examination and when the first list came out, her name was not there so she was so sad about it but I told her to forget about it.

Just two weeks ago, I enrolled her in a school where I spent 250k for tuition fee,books and uniform.

Just this morning, someone called me that her name just came out in the supplementary list. Honestly I really want her to attend the school but at the same time I am considering how much I have spent in his new school and definitely I will still spend more even if her go to the airforce

Please is it worth all the money and stress. I can overlook everything I have spent in the new school if I am assured airforce will give my child quality education
Forget whatever you've spent. Money is not everything... Let her chase her dream.
Go to the school where you paid huge amount and explain to them. If they have fear of God, they'll return some of the money.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Chibuzor93: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Hello ,good morning all hope you all had a goodnight rest,I really need heads-up on how to apply for aviation either home or abroad I need advise and directives please thanks...
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by SonofGod231: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Stopping seeking the Opinion of people who know nothing really... Air secondary school any time any day....They have impeccable standards and have surprisingly maintained that over the years.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Maconstruct(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Replace her with a distant relation to complete the journey then enroll her in the army school case closed

Yr IQ dey over 100 �
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by SlurUsername1: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Madam take her to the airforce school so that they can enforce some discipline into her. Too much freedom isn't good for kids of this generation. They learn how to talk arrogantly, lesbianism, wearing of revealing clothes, sexual immorality, smoking and all types of bad behaviors from these civilian secondary schools. When you see female soldiers and the way they dress, talk and parade themselves, don't you admire them?
Instead of her to grow up exposing her body on social media and thinking of having an onlyfans account send her to a military school, and once she graduates ensure you send her to the NDA.
I have never seen kids who attended military schools disgracing their families in social media before and all my female children must attend military schools
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by SlurUsername1: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2022
luizpippo:

It is just seniors violating the basic human rights of juniors with the school leadership telling them to do same when its their turn.

A colleague still visits an ENT over 15 years after leaving the Command in Kaduna just because someone else's son decided to use his ears as drum in the name of punishment.

That's not discipline abeg

It happens in most boarding schools in Nigeria. Don't send your child to a boarding school if you're scared of intimidations from senior students
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by DeeGov123(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Make an appeal to the management of air force school so she can come in second term, because for discipline and better education no school can be compared to military school, cos am a product of Nigeria navy sec sch ojo Lagos and I know what am enjoying from that school today.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Joeyfizzo: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2022
DasaintHope:

@op why do you want her to go to military school? Can she survive the rigors of regimental life? I myself am a product of military, from Air force primary, to AFMS, and finally NDA as a naval cadet. Back then being an exboy or an ex-Jam was an added advantage getting into the military. Secondly, my father was a strict disciplinarian W.O who wanted us to learn sense by suffering. Along the line we fell in love with the military, my twin sis and I.
I forgot to mention she is a Flying Officer now.
So op, aside the above reasons, abeg leave your daughter for her own day. Make men no use Malice and Injustice Chawus her.
u spoke well ofsa but let her follow her heart...... AFSS is not as regimental as AFMS....I'll prefer the AFSS
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Pacesetterz: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2022
DeeGov123:
Make an appeal to the management of air force school so she can come in second term, because for discipline and better education no school can be compared to military school, cos am a product of Nigeria navy sec sch ojo Lagos and I know what am enjoying from that school today.

You’re proud product of whatever boarding school u attended doesn’t end the knowledge that all boarding houses in Nigeria both govt and private are death traps and a cocoon for producing emotionally unstable kids who have been faced rigorous tortures,physical and bodily abuses etc
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by ITbomb(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2022
byinks:

Military schools have automatic exemption from nysc so think about it
Wetin concern secondary school with NYSC?

Going to airforce school doesn't mean she will end up in NDA or in the military.
Many finished force schools and proceed to normal university

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Vinsunny: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Bro one of the best school today is airforce college i have a daughter in airforce girl college in jos i swear i swear again it really worth if it is not a scam
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by styno121: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Olasyke:
What's the difference between air force school and the one you paid 250k for?

By the way, since you can afford 250k for school fees, you can discard it and enroll her into the air force school. Since that's what you're really after.
just quietly take her to Air force secondary school, it is good and affordable with good discipline for your daughter. Don't worry about the money you have spent in the other school...just fund a way to fix things with the school.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by styno121: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2022
bigl:

Airforce school? At this time when insecurity is at its peak?

Please think twice. That girl's life is more precious than something to gamble with.

Send her to a regular school. Period!

I'm a parent too.
Oga, a regular school and a military school which is more secured?
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by BigDawsNet: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
deflover:

Wtf are u guys saying
Replace her
Like they bear same name
Have their passport on her form
Do u people really think at all
U think say air force na jakande school

When I say replace her... I'm not saying replace her bio

Get a refund with a letter stating why the kid can continue with the school...

Then get admission with for his nephew in that same school if its difficult for the school to issue out the refund
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Obi3icebaba(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2022
Pacesetterz:
Airforce schools and unity schools have lost their glory. Besides op u didn’t tell us which of d airforce schools u are eyeing? Is it airforce jos,Lagos,kaduna etc and where are u resident?

Pls those of you from the south still fixing ur kids in boarding schools in the north should desist and start looking towards schools around u. Parents should be wiser now.
Why should a parent living in Lagos dump a child in a boarding house in Abuja?
Why should a parent living in Anambra dump a child in a boarding house in Lagos?
Why should a parent living in Kano dump a child in a boarding house in Warri?

In these present times?

I'm and Igbo man My kids were born and raised in Lagos and Abuja so i would want them to school in the East so they can learn the language and some level of the culture
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by amliftedhigher: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Jesusviper:
My daughter sat for this year Nigeria Airforce secondary school examination and when the first list came out, her name was not there so she was so sad about it but I told her to forget about it.

Just two weeks ago, I enrolled her in a school where I spent 250k for tuition fee,books and uniform.

Just this morning, someone called me that her name just came out in the supplementary list. Honestly I really want her to attend the school but at the same time I am considering how much I have spent in his new school and definitely I will still spend more even if her go to the airforce

Please is it worth all the money and stress. I can overlook everything I have spent in the new school if I am assured airforce will give my child quality education
Please what is the advantages of attending Air force school please I am interested to know?
Also it Air force school same as pilot school?
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by KristaPretty(f): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Emola12:
my friend school nah scam nah today you know I graduated from lasu since 7yrs ago buh now nah bike a dey drive for Lagos here

There are still people who graduated from same LASU same 7years ago and are doing very well and holding very good positions in the society.

Everyone must not be like you, stop discouraging people because things did not go the way you planned.

....besides bike gives money as well. All work na work, decently done.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by deflover(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:

When I say replace her... I'm not saying replace her bio

Get a refund with a letter stating why the kid can continue with the school...

Then get admission with for his nephew in that same school if its difficult for the school to issue out the refund

Listen to yourself
What's his business with his nephew
Him no get Him own papa
Is the nephew an orphan
Dem ask una something
Una dey create another topic inside the topic.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

Be careful dishing out useless piece of advice that you yourself won't even follow.
Why do you think I won't follow the same advice I dished out? With rising inflation and everything at the moment, do you think 250k is money that can't be discarded? Lol
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by deltateam: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jesusviper:

No school can give your child quality education beyond what you have given her.

Dumping your child in that overly strict environment might not be the best. Leave her where she is. For you to pay #250k for her tuition means your current networth is above #20 million.

Day schooling is the best where you monitor her from turning into a runs girl or being bullied or lesbianized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Echetama: Alvan Ikoku College Lecturer Slumps, Dies In Lecture Hall / Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.