Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo (5272 Views)

Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists / Pandemonium As Correctional Service Vehicle Rams Into Okada Riders In Kwara / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Jnrprince1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin
How he take concern APC una no won get sense
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Bornbiafra: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
SHINJA:

Lols ...you guys are not different from Fulani terrorists. .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
see who dey claim south south and Southwest ..

Better ask your mum who be your father
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by 35824L: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Them Obi have not entered yet iboes are thinking that they can start recolonizing south south people.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Steve0979(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Akwaibom pple kill dem drug barons ,criminal terrorist like d way d Nigeria army killed 4million of den during Biafra .dey are trouble makers everywhere
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Prudoh(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Igbo are trouble makers!
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by SHINJA: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Steve0979:
Akwaibom pple kill dem drug barons ,criminal terrorist like d way d Nigeria army killed 4million of den during Biafra .dey are trouble makers everywhere

I trust akwaibom people...

They will kill all of them angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by SHINJA: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bornbiafra:
see who dey claim south south and Southwest ..

Better ask your mum who be your father

Okoro becareful....I will slap uuu
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by realestate99: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
......very soon these irritants would be put in their proper place in the country, you can't pick fight with everyone and go unscathed....just very soon.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by SenatePresdo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
muykem:
They can't stay in peace anywhere. They like oppressed owner of house in his house as a tenant.

Oppress asin how?

Give the owner of the house quit notice? I don't understand grin
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by zaki2: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
realestate99:
......very soon these irritants would be put in their proper place in the country, you can't pick fight with everyone and go unscathed....just very soon.
How you guys come online to brag and throw threats like gods is baffling. So if you wake up today to finish Igbos, we will sit down and watch you do it. God punish you there. Try this evil in your mind and watch the country burn. You think say death dey fear your tribe. God puunish you one thousand times. Idiot! angry

Seun, I keep saying it, that this your forum has what it takes to ignite a civil war in Nigeria. Don't think if it happens you may go free.
Very wicket and evil forum peopled by bigots

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Foolish igbos have started again. I know several Hausa with buildings in Shasha, VI even Banana Island n here in Ajah where I stay.

The killing of two soldier at iyana oba was it done by Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Kingspin(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo people and trouble
Nigerians found peace in London than inside Nigeria. Is unfortunate.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by realestate99: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
zaki2:

How you guys come online to brag and throw threats like gods is baffling. So if you wake up today to finish Igbos, we will sit down and watch you do it. God punish you there. Try this evil in your mind and watch the country burn. You think say death dey fear your tribe. God puunish you one thousand times. Idiot! angry

Seun, I keep saying it, that this your forum has what it takes to ignite a civil war in Nigeria. Don't think if it happens you may go free.
Very wicket and evil forum peopled by bigots
Why convulsing? Are you an irritant?
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by SenatePresdo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Steve0979:

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by N3TRAL: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

Obi will not have 25% in 15 States.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by GoodLife4live: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Weytin concern obi and tinubu inside dis fight now ?... Miscreants youths everywhere..shio
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Armaggedon: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Afonjas are already all over the thread wishing things get out of hand. These are the same people that were wiped out of their settlement in eket, the same irritants that have had over 20 bloody clashes with the Hausas in Lagos since 2015 alone.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Manna4Gurls: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
kenny714433:
That's true.
It happened at mechanic village earlier today.

I can see familiar names trying to spark flame where there should be none.

Take note, Igbos and Akwaibomites are closer together than any tribe in Nigeria. We are better off with the Igbos, so don't poke your nose when brothers fight.

That doesn't stop Obidient rally tomorrow... We fit even organise another fight after the rally sef.
Yak ima odu.....
no fight again. No mind these !dïots supporting it to continue
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by abokikhalifa: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bornbiafra:
This is true... Admin front page ..police have taken over the road

The person saying igbos are always having issues in another man's land should note that akwa ibom is fund of attacking strangers in bid to take thier properties

Early this year the yorubas were attacked by the akwa ibomites in ibeno ,eket

Last six years the hausas were attacked in oron of akwa ibom state

It's thier nature

Oga shut up. You guys have destroyed your various eastern states after supporting ipob and UGM activities. Now you can't stay in your states again. You ran to neighbouring states and instead of you all to humble yourself, you want to go and be doing anyhow in someone elses state.

That's how you people behave in every state you go too. Nd thats why you guys hate Tinubu. Bcus his boys are given you HOT HOT.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by abokikhalifa: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
kenny714433:
That's true.

Take note, Igbos and Akwaibomites are closer together than any tribe in Nigeria. We are better off with the Igbos, so don't poke your nose when brothers fight.

That doesn't stop Obidient rally tomorrow... We fit even organise another fight after the rally sef.
Yak ima odu.....

Lol, most of them are dick-nifyin akwa ibom girls abi ?
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by gbadexy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bornbiafra:

The person saying igbos are always having issues in another man's land should note that akwa ibom is fund of attacking strangers in bid to take thier properties

It's thier nature
True about the attacks.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Peter Obi will not even win 3 states among the 5 Igbo state. His state of Anambra maybe n any other mistakenly. He will not get 40K vote in any other state in Nigeria.

I am willing to bet 100K on this with anybody.

1million naira bet sir

If you are up

Make the arrangements
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by azikiweironsi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you are from North...you no be hausa abeg wetin you be...?

You better don't continue displaying your ignorance. Go to school, you refused. So, in your own textbook, anybody from the North are Hausas. Same way people like you never believed that Christians are also in the North.
That was how my Church Reverend was burnt to ashes in Lagos during Yorubas and Hausas clash in Mile 12. The Reverend Father was newly transferred from Southern Kaduna to an Anglican Church but sadly killed and burnt with his Beatle VW car claiming he was an Hausa. Whereas he was a Kataf from Southern Kaduna and a Christian.
Most Nigerian needs to be educated.
Same way anybody from Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River,...... are all called Igbo because they don't speak Yoruba(very laughable grin grin)
I spit on you bigots.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Sonyboom765: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
I stated clearly 100K
If we go the 1million now you go change mouth.

Nwatachoba1:

1million naira bet sir

If you are up

Make the arrangements
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Sonyboom765: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you are sure about your candidate n really want to beta a million naira. My bet still stands that Peter Obi will not win 3 state in Nigeria and he will not win up to 3 million vote in total. If any of the two or both comes to play you collect the 1M if not I win.

Nwatachoba1:

1million naira bet sir

If you are up

Make the arrangements
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by 2elliot: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
N3TRAL:
Everytime you say "South South in the bag", I literally laugh and roll on the floor grin

Let me break your heart for the umpteenth time?

Peter Obi will not win :

Akwa Ibom State
Bayelsa State
Cross River State
Delta State
Rivers State

Take the information to the bank and keep it there till next year.
This is a convo between a rival contestant with me, we are both contesting for the office of youths president in our community in Bayelsa state. Further on my part, I have spoken with our clan's youths president over this same matter. We are both Obidient. We will work to make all youths of the clan Obidient. And we will take the message beyond here. Bayelsa state is for Peter Obi!!!

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by ljoh: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mmm

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Graysons: 1:22am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Emyogalanya: 1:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Harrykn: 2:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Bornbiafra:

It's thier nature
Lying bastard. your brother is paying the price of trying to plug out someone’s eye, you Dey here dey ment. Abi una wan start skull mining for Uyo?
Biafra my left leg.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Harrykn: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2022
kenny714433:
That's true.

Yak ima odu.....

The regular Akwa ibom man’s slang, peace. No worry nah when your own brother Dey involved, peace will reign.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Harrykn: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2022
OVB123:
Nigerians are not united at all, meanwhile akwa ibom people are known for intimidating non indigene who are landlord in their state.
Says A man is not even an Akwa ibomite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed / Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria / VAT Revenue Grew By 29.3% To ₦1.53 Trillion In 2020 – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.