Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo (5270 Views)

Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists / Pandemonium As Correctional Service Vehicle Rams Into Okada Riders In Kwara / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Harrykn: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2022
One thing you shouldn’t do in another man’s town irrespective of tribe is fight an indigene in his own home/house, you go collect wotowoto. Shey you came to hustle abi you’re here for vawulence! Home advantage go melo you. In fact, if you don’t end up leaving area, you’ll live with fear of being attacked. Lagos has taught me this one.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Tomek09(m): 3:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Bornbiafra:
how many akwa ibomites travels outside their state ...?

Most you guys even deny your origin whenever you guys manage to travel

Brother better thank Godswil akpabio oo who tried to upgrade the state else na still gate man work for be una work...

You are here boasting to be akwa ibomites cos akpabio upgraded the town ...

Where were you last 10years
Gateman.
Housemaid.
Restaurant waiter.

Akpabio really tried for Akwa Ibom people.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by temitope27(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Bornbiafra:
This is true... Admin front page ..police have taken over the road

The person saying igbos are always having issues in another man's land should note that akwa ibom is fund of attacking strangers in bid to take thier properties

Early this year the yorubas were attacked by the akwa ibomites in ibeno ,eket

Last six years the hausas were attacked in oron of akwa ibom state

It's thier nature
but the news said one ibo man is trying to chop someone eyes
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
If you are sure about your candidate n really want to beta a million naira. My bet still stands that Peter Obi will not win 3 state in Nigeria and he will not win up to 3 million vote in total. If any of the two or both comes to play you collect the 1M if not I win.

U don change mouth now

You said 40k,now na will not win 3 states and 3million votes

Just one option make we see to it
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by NothingDoMe: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bendeco02:
Funny

Which one is "Igbo man tried to pluck the eye of an Uyo resident"
cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Graysons: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Emyogalanya post=117155974][/quote]
The Akwa iboms are something else,you igbos always massage their egos now this is the result. undecided
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Sonyboom765: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Did I tell you I was placing a beta on that. I already disclosed what my bet is on. It's a take it or leave it offer no more no less.

Nwatachoba1:

U don change mouth now

You said 40k,now na will not win 3 states and 3million votes

Just one option make we see to it
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
saintkeppy:

I can bet you, You are not exposed as most Akwa Ibomites, me inclusive, no where near, you're so myopic, full of propaganda, go &find out what really happened in Ibeno&Oron that Lead to that misunderstandings, how many times have you heard we've had issues with non-indigenes in our state.? When you're in someone's place, you behave yourself, obey laws of the land, is there anywhere you see or hear Akwa Ibomites causing nuisances/voilence in any other states in this country? Or invloved in illicit way of making money? Please don't tell me thrash!!
Shut up, you're not from akwa ibom..
I'm from Eket, f*ucking yoruba chimpanzees.
Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by saintkeppy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Shut up, you're not from akwa ibom..
I'm from Eket, f*ucking yoruba chimpanzees.

Who is this one? Are you to decide where I'm from? Egwunso ko! Ekwensu ni

You dey claim Eket, Go &ask your mum who is your Father, certainly he is not from Eket.

Useme, Umam ikot mkpor!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Pandemonium As Igbos And Akwa Ibom People Clash In Uyo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Did I tell you I was placing a beta on that. I already disclosed what my bet is on. It's a take it or leave it offer no more no less.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Yorubaman Is Transforming His "Hometown" In Enugu State (pic) / 11 Cities Owned By The Palestine And The 3 Cities That Hamas Are Demanding For. / Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.