Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man (793 Views)

Need Someone To Manage Your Legit Business Abuja Or Ibadan? Rush Me / Legit Business To Start In 2023 / I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by Originalwafi: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
The person of interest, Enaohwo Efeoghene is a legit business man. He has transacted with several clients and have had successful deals in the past with few exceptional cases that led to Blackmailing which he did not conform to thus the denting of image on the internet.

Enaohwo Efeoghene started his First Business online when he was still in Senior Secondary School 2, the business which involved forum and advert related services was under the brand name DANIELNAIJA, which was hosted on a wapka website created by him.

Over the years, he had independently ran several businesses including providing petty services online to Web designing and hosting.

With more jobs comes more responsibilities, he has had few misunderstanding or job gone wrong with less than 0.2% of people that resorted to Blackmailing into forcing him to compromise which he refused.

He was also the founder and owner of WebX, a web hosting company in WARRI DELTA STATE as well as popular advanced forum website.

He batched a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from the University of Port Harcourt, a Diploma degree from the State owned Delta State University and a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Delta State University as well.

He was the pioneer and convener "STOP DRUG" which had won several awards as a non profit organization with the task to eliminate the evil of drug abuse in Nigeria.

He has also undergone several self building programs in the past including in several countries in Africa.

Enaohwo Efeoghene is a person of great repute that has been the sole proprietor of his life, without a single financial support from his family. He single handedly sponsored himself and his sister's Education and has been the sole Breadwinner for himself and his sister.

UBA

Enaohwo Efeoghene

Nin: Unavailable

CAC: As demanded

More details will be communicated soon.
Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by Adenugbaraphael(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Guess you just came back from Titanic
Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by damiloladuke: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Originalwafi:
The person of interest, Enaohwo Efeoghene is a legit business man. He has transacted with several clients and have had successful deals in the past with few exceptional cases that led to Blackmailing which he did not conform to thus the denting of image on the internet.

Enaohwo Efeoghene started his First Business online when he was still in Senior Secondary School 2, the business which involved forum and advert related services was under the brand name DANIELNAIJA, which was hosted on a wapka website created by him.

Over the years, he had independently ran several businesses including providing petty services online to Web designing and hosting.

With more jobs comes more responsibilities, he has had few misunderstanding or job gone wrong with less than 0.2% of people that resorted to Blackmailing into forcing him to compromise which he refused.

He was also the founder and owner of WebX, a web hosting company in WARRI DELTA STATE as well as popular advanced forum website.

He batched a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from the University of Port Harcourt, a Diploma degree from the State owned Delta State University and a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Delta State University as well.

He was the pioneer and convener "STOP DRUG" which had won several awards as a non profit organization with the task to eliminate the evil of drug abuse in Nigeria.

He has also undergone several self building programs in the past including in several countries in Africa.

Enaohwo Efeoghene is a person of great repute that has been the sole proprietor of his life, without a single financial support from his family. He single handedly sponsored himself and his sister's Education and has been the sole Breadwinner for himself and his sister.

UBA

Enaohwo Efeoghene

Nin: Unavailable

CAC: As demanded

More details will be communicated soon.

Mr Man, you can't run damage control while you are yet to settle with people you scammed.

You have been called out by several people for scamming them and rather than find a solution, you are clearing your name.

I in particular own the website kwitok.com you are currently running. I contracted you to develop the site for me and after some months, you hijacked it and converted it to your own personal use.

I have proofs oo! If that is what you want me to post. payment i made to you, graphics design of the site, screenshots of chats with you showing when I sent you money to buy the domain name.

You will never know peace Enaohwo Efeoghene as long as you continue to run that website.

Enaohwo Efeoghene you are a scammer who thinks he can eat his cake and have it.

IMAGES BELOW
Is that not your account number you sent to me.

Is that not evidence of me sending you details about kwitok.com... Same website you've hijacked and converted to your personal use.

You'll come beg me later in life.

1 Like

Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by Originalwafi: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
The above accuser Mr Damiloladuke is a lunatic and a forger that is hell bent on destroying Mr Enaohwo's reputation. Please avoid him. Those screenshots were photoshopped to suit his deluded narrative.

No further attention shall be given to him hence forth as this has been his mission on several people that helped him in the past and decided he gets a life and help himself.

I inform you also that more photoshopped work will be dropped here with hilarious narrative to suit his delusion as this has been his tactics on so many people in the past blackmailing to extort from them. No explanation will be given regarding why this man has resorted to this but be rest assured that it was something to do with Mr Enaohwo's refusal to help him.

Please desist from the fellow
Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by damiloladuke: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Originalwafi:
The above accuser Mr Damiloladuke is a lunatic and a forger that is hell bent on destroying Mr Enaohwo's reputation. Please avoid him. Those screenshots were photoshopped to suit his deluded narrative.

No further attention shall be given to him hence forth as this has been his mission on several people that helped him in the past and decided he gets a life and help himself.

I inform you also that more photoshopped work will be dropped here with hilarious narrative to suit his delusion as this has been his tactics on so many people in the past blackmailing to extort from them. No explanation will be given regarding why this man has resorted to this but be rest assured that it was something to do with Mr Enaohwo's refusal to help him.

The same screenshot of mine you stole and posted on another website claiming they were yours. Do you want me to post that also with your disclaimer message showing your name? Did you even realize the screenshot of the transactions you claimed to be yours, carry the logo of my business? F**l

Did you realize i recorded the call of the last time we spoke where you mentioned that you agreed that the deed has been done and we should be only looking for a solution...you are stoopid.

I still stand on my claims that Enaohwo Efeoghene is a scammer and you scammed me of N70,000, stole my website kwitok.com that i contracted you to create for me. May God continue to heap problems upon problems on your head.

Now those screenshots below are the payment I made to you, carrying your name Enaohwo Efeoghene. Can you swear over your life that you delivered the job. Bloody scam artist.

My advise to you bastard now is to desist from debunking my claims because you are simply pissing me off and you yourself know that I am not patient with thieves like you. Ogun kill you and your entire generation for scamming me and still writing rubbish...

You will be caught one day and be made to face the wrath of the law....dare me and I will post further screenshots of this phone number of yours you posted on other websites....Oloriburuku said its photoshop...Iku loma pae.....ashiere

Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by damiloladuke: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Originalwafi:

The screenshot you called fake. is that not the phone number on this your old Nairaland profile
https://www.nairaland.com/hushbingo

Is that not the phone number on the site you stole from me
https://kwitok.com/crypto/

You must be mad

Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by Hushbingo: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by Originalwafi: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
damiloladuke:

The screenshot you called fake. is that not the phone number on this your old Nairaland profile
https://www.nairaland.com/hushbingo

Is that not the phone number on the site you stole from me
https://kwitok.com/crypto/

You must be mad
These are all photoshopped... Please desist from this lunatics.
Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by damiloladuke: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Originalwafi:
These are all photoshopped... Please desist from this lunatics.

Your entire generation are lunatics... Including your paedophile father who gave birth to a bloody scammer and liar like you.

Enaohwo Efeoghene you're nothing but a bloody scammer. As long as the service I paid for (which was for you to design kwitok.com for me) continues to be in your custody, no good thing will ever come to you in life.

Mark these words... Your end is near
Re: Enaohwo Efeoghene Is A Legit Business Man by damiloladuke: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
poor bakstad who can't even pay for ordinary hosting....the site you stole alwyays down just the way your life is downing

(1) (Reply)

...Steel Fabicator - Technician... / Good Morning / Journalist Dey Find Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.