Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? (74163 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Erese4luv: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
I see this as the lord's doing �
obembet:
I believe we still have many good Nigerians who can judge this matter

If Banana grows like this and enter your compound, are you the owner or your neighbor?

1 Like

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Maryam1234(f): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
I am the owner jare cryWetin dey this life sef.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Shawl001(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
mashad:

It is leaning on my fence.

For that, thank you. Also, I will cut small for you. grin
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Robertjones442: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
obembet:
I believe we still have many good Nigerians who can judge this matter

If Banana grows like this and enter your compound, are you the owner or your neighbor?

Try to read senior english project ss2.[b](the law is an ass)
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by mashad(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shawl001:

For that, thank you. Also, I will cut small for you. grin

Hehehe
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Putinimagemaker: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Escalation Of Tensions In No One’s Interest': India Refuses To Side With West
https://www.nairaland.com/7361306/escalation-tensions-no-ones-interest
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by obembet(f): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Robertjones442:

Try to read senior english project ss2.[b](the law is an ass)

With my poor English, am better than ur father and I can feed all your family
Drop your account make I help ur life.. English teacher grin
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by baralatie(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There's hope for this your banana. What of this one?
Haaaa!
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Gidagreen(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2022
IF the banana shed leaves in my compound, will the owner come and sweep my compound? If the banana causes a kind damage to my health and environment, will the owner bear the loss?..... That's my space, anything on it is mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fish Sold For N1.1 Billion In Japan’s New Year Tuna Auction / Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.