Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (24115 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2022
francisobiabo:
As much as what he said sounds sarcastic, he as well could be saying the truth.
How many ladies nowadays can boldly say they've never had a relationship with Mr. ABORTION?
May God have mercy on us....

What if some of these delayed pregnancies are karma for men who sponsored numerous abortions in their promiscuous past and refused to get married as virgins?

How many men can say they have never had an abortion of their child?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by francisobiabo(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Permit me to admit to you that what I wrote takes to and sounds as though it were only for the ladies but not so, it goes for all gender..
BRATISLAVA:

What if some of these delayed pregnancies are karma for men who sponsored numerous abortions in their promiscuous past and refused to get married as virgins?

How many men can say they have never had an abortion of their child?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2022
francisobiabo:
Permit me to admit to you that what I wrote takes to and sounds as though it were only for the ladies but not so, it goes for all gender..

Okay. Next time, you could try using both genders explicitly. Because a lot of men sponsor abortions and face barrenness in their future, but people will see their wives and conclude with the men that it is the wives behind numerous abortions.

By the way, what makes Nigerians assume abortions cause barrenness/infertility issues? It doesn't make sense how it's automatically concluded that the woman is a prostitute.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Putinimagemaker: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
EscalationOf Tensions In No One’s Interest': India Refuses To Side With West
https://www.nairaland.com/7361306/escalation-tensions-no-ones-interest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Is This Invading My Teenagers Privacy? / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.