Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria (392 Views)

To The Feminist: "Men Are Not Scared Of Or Intimidated By Successful Women" / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Feminism in Nigeria seems stuck at the moment.

No progress and most feminists are FRUSTRATED because of this.

Regardless of their efforts, they seem to reach their limits. They are not going further.

The solution to this problem is simple. A man.

The feminist movement needs a man to lead them to the promise land.

They need a man like me to lead them to a new Nigeria where they will get equal job opportunities, equal pay and not belonging to the other room.

After leading them to this promise land, then they can compensate me by cooking and cleaning for me, and working in the other room.

Without the touch of a man's leadership, I'm sorry, feminist can only go so far before they crumble.

2 Likes

Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Hollybratt(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Did i just hear you say Femi ni sim?

Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hehehe
rara oh
Femi ni phone
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Hollybratt(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe rara oh Femi ni phone
Abi femi ni battery? grin
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hollybratt:
Abi femi ni battery? grin
Rara oh
Femi ni memory card grin
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Allison012: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Where are the nairaland feminists?
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
You stole Dave Chapelle joke. wink

1 Like

Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by InfinityFabric: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hollybratt:
You dey crase sir! More kunu for you
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
It will take 400 years before Africans accept feminism
Re: The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria by Hollybratt(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You dey crase sir! More kunu for you
Awwwn why will you tell me am crase, You no get elders for house?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Employer Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed (vi / Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife / Indeed She's Doing What Is Called A True Self Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.