Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (7905 Views)

Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Abizz: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Abizz: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2022

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: by Chizzyjforce: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
I also pity myself for reading this interesting epistle.

Some people will be praying for breakthrough and when that comes, they'll foolishly blow it away.

He knew the policies, but the mumu in him won't allow him control himself, and the worst is even going after married women. He dug his own grave for himself. He should go and lick his wounds.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by oranget(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: by alpharoyalty: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Studying..
Re: by Abizz: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: by VeryWickedGoat: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Only a foolish man brags with his sex life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by general111(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
This man is simply a fool at 40

5 Likes

Re: by sweetman2022: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
What a foolish man. You don't need to pity him. Some people need to learn from experience so that it stick with them till the rest of their life.
The wise ones choose to learn from others mistakes so that they will have success that will last.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: by anthonyuncle(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
self control is a huge treasure

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
People tend to forget where they are coming from
I pitied the woman, he could have threaten to dismiss her

10 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
It's now his eyes cleared.

Some men don't have sense. You can't know a man's loyalty until he has hit it big. They are only loyal when things are hard for them.

Make him no worry. When he wear chiffon blouse and baggy trouser look for job, body go tell am.

Op, hope you learnt something from him.

It's the innocent children I pity.

22 Likes

Re: by OralB: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
My own is... Where una dey see this kind job?
Like honestly how?

13 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Even as a private business owner, being Promiscuous has the tendency even more than village people to send you back to square 1,I guess it's that insatiable want in Human system that will push people into becoming promiscuous, otherwise it really doesn't make any sense.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Worworgirll: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omoo.
Re: by DontBullshitMe: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mind your fuçking business.

Why is this hard?
Re: by Abizz: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: by Chidi2022: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Mind your fuçking business.

Why is this hard?
The same business that was so hard for you to mind that you had to sit and construct a thread on how Atiku condemned Deborah death but later deleted it due to backlash.... When will you grow some sense.....

10 Likes

Re: by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
7 kids na wa o. How does a woman get pregnant 7 fucking times. Omho the guy go hear am o and who's gonna employ a 49 year old man like that except it's management or very high level positions

9 Likes

Re: by SavageBoy: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
The man is very irresponsible.

God please, may the devil never push us to misbehave when things are starting to get well in our lives

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Karleb(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2022
No one is talking about the woman with 3 children. grin

Imagine hearing your mama got fired for having an affair with a married boss?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Fiscus105(m): 4:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:
Fastforwarded.

This man became so nonchalant that he would even take this woman to the official apartment. I mean officials inhabit about 12% of this estate and the apartments paid for by the company are literally just beside each other. You could imagine his gut foolishness, in fact, the foolishness was from both parties. Nothing happened still tho.

About two months ago.
First off, the company does give staff official phones with official sims and the sims come with free call to every official line. I mean, you could make a billion-minute call with zero naira to other staff, although to some selected levels. By default, a junior staff isn't supposed to have one unless the drivers who need them to lessen their phone call duties.
He first abused his office by unofficially allocating an official line to this lady because he wanted to be doing day time "extra cool" with her and funnily enough, despite all he earns, he couldn't buy the lady a new phone. He had to go to the store where abandoned official phones are kept to get her one of the phones. How much dem dey sell phones sef? Man could honestly afford any phone.
Of course he got away with it at first not until last month when this lady and other staff were being driven home and the lady forgot her phone in the staff bus. Someone (I suspect already hated the man and never approved of what he had going with the lady) now went through their chats. Gathered enough screenshots as evidence and sent them to some of the bosses. I suspect it's the driver because only someone with an official line could easily guess the numbers of the top officials. The first seven digits of each line are the same, only the last four are different and the last digits are kind of shared according to ranks. So for instance, if our official line was 0706789-xxxx, only the xxxx would be different and whoever uses 0 7 0 6 7 8 9 0 0 0 1 is most definitely an oga at the top.
You do not have a business with this if you don't have an official line.
The person sha shared the proofs of their romance with the management and my people, after our monthly meeting today. He was asked to drop his car key, house key and the official phone. Just like that. That was it, please submit your resignation letter today and your refusal to submit it before 4PM still means sure dismissal. I watched as he cried his eyes out and in all honesty, I pitied him and the lady as well. The two of them were sent off today with zero compensation. No nothing.

By the way, man was always talking about how difficult life was for him until he got the job. Without being told, you could picture life of a man with seven children and a wife. I could only hope he saved enough which looks almost impossible with seven children. Even me wey still single sef, na blow as e dey come for years till I manage get small sense recently.
See ehn... Promiscuity dey damage things, make I no lie. Na so Egbon take return to trenches. I pity his beautiful wife and seven children, I pity the woman as well and her own three children. I even pity myself wey type this epistle untop another person matter.. Make we sha dey learn sha.
Ire o.

Better for him, he will learn in hard way. Any man who cannot tame his stubborn manhood, let him face whatever calamity that befalls him.
Atimes, I do imagine if it's not testosterone that runs in the body of some guys/men that runs in my body. (When I see them turn to beasts whenever they sight females)

One thing about me is that, I can never, ever have romance in my place of work, my street and my church, not even office romance, most careless type of relationship.

15 Likes

Re: by fyzaila: 5:58am On Oct 01, 2022
The mother of three should have reported right from the beginning. I don't pity any of them sha.

1 Like

Re: by Hafizah(f): 5:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:
Fastforwarded.

This man became so nonchalant that he would even take this woman to the official apartment. I mean officials inhabit about 12% of this estate and the apartments paid for by the company are literally just beside each other. You could imagine his gut foolishness, in fact, the foolishness was from both parties. Nothing happened still tho.

About two months ago.
First off, the company does give staff official phones with official sims and the sims come with free call to every official line. I mean, you could make a billion-minute call with zero naira to other staff, although to some selected levels. By default, a junior staff isn't supposed to have one unless the drivers who need them to lessen their phone call duties.
He first abused his office by unofficially allocating an official line to this lady because he wanted to be doing day time "extra cool" with her and funnily enough, despite all he earns, he couldn't buy the lady a new phone. He had to go to the store where abandoned official phones are kept to get her one of the phones. How much dem dey sell phones sef? Man could honestly afford any phone.
Of course he got away with it at first not until last month when this lady and other staff were being driven home and the lady forgot her phone in the staff bus. Someone (I suspect already hated the man and never approved of what he had going with the lady) now went through their chats. Gathered enough screenshots as evidence and sent them to some of the bosses. I suspect it's the driver because only someone with an official line could easily guess the numbers of the top officials. The first seven digits of each line are the same, only the last four are different and the last digits are kind of shared according to ranks. So for instance, if our official line was 0706789-xxxx, only the xxxx would be different and whoever uses 0 7 0 6 7 8 9 0 0 0 1 is most definitely an oga at the top.
The person sha shared the proofs of their romance with the management and my people, after our monthly meeting today. He was asked to drop his car key, house key and the official phone. Just like that. That was it, please submit your resignation letter today and your refusal to submit it before 4PM still means sure dismissal. I watched as he cried his eyes out and in all honesty, I pitied him and the lady as well. The two of them were sent off today with zero compensation. No nothing.

By the way, man was always talking about how difficult life was for him until he got the job. Without being told, you could picture life of a man with seven children and a wife. I could only hope he saved enough which looks almost impossible with seven children. Even me wey still single sef, na blow as e dey come for years till I manage get small sense recently.
See ehn... Promiscuity dey damage things, make I no lie. Na so Egbon take return to trenches. I pity his beautiful wife and seven children, I pity the woman as well and her own three children. I even pity myself wey type this epistle untop another person matter.. Make we sha dey learnx sha.
Ire o.
Pls does your office have a branch in Kano. Pls would love to apply.

1 Like

Re: by Redstubpen: 6:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Ok
Re: by Ghostburster: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Gosh. Imagine losing a job like this at a period like this in Nigeria.

Wetin konji go cause ehn.

4 Likes

Re: by Bobloco: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2022
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: by ibechris(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2022
I don't pity any body.

What happened to his tongue?...I guess he didn't use it to count his teeth.

Someone will surely occupy his seat and remember,his downfall is also the prayers of another person.

In all,God has answered someone's prayer and it could be u the writer or another person closed to u.

I am sure now,he will jettison the idea of marrying another woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Abizz: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2022
ibechris:
I don't pity any body.

What happened to his tongue?...I guess he didn't use it to count his teeth.

Someone will surely occupy his seat and remember,his down is also the prayers of another person.

In all,God has answered someone's prayer and it could be u the writer or another person closed to u.

I am sure now,he will jettison the idea of marrying another woman.

I said the man was a junior colleague, you are including me on the list of people God could answer their prayers with his position.
Epe lofe gba.

18 Likes

Re: by Rexymania(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Boss connect me to your company na abeg... Things are very hard... Please

Abizz:
Fastforwarded.

About two months ago.

See ehn... Promiscuity dey damage things, make I no lie. Na so Egbon take return to trenches. I pity his beautiful wife and seven children, I pity the woman as well and her own three children. I even pity myself wey type this epistle untop another person matter.. Make we sha dey learn sha.
Ire o.
Re: by Abizz: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2022
fyzaila:
The mother of three should have reported right from the beginning. I don't pity any of them sha.
She could have reported but then her chances were slim unless she had convincing proofs.
Over time tho, I have seen people, especially ladies, keeping up with the promiscuous advances from some bosses in a bid to save their jobs. Funnily enough, it never ends well and they never learn.

8 Likes

Re: by Kirkman: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2022
I don't pity the man or the woman at all. Rules in the workplace are made for a reason. And they broke all the whole damn rules just becaue 2 adult fools couldn't control their sexual lusts. Married idiots for that matter. It's the innocent wife and 7 kids I pity.
Its back to ground Zero for him. @Freshgrace4life come and read something o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence / How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.