Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (7954 Views)

Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Rich4god(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2022
The issue with this man is that he got a huge paying job suddenly.

Assuming he climbed the ladder one at a time, he wouldn't have been this stupid.

8 Likes

Re: by Abizz: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Hafizah:
Pls does your office have a branch in Kano. Pls would love to apply.
Nope we don't. Closest is Abuja.
Re: by Abizz: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: by ibechris(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

I said the man was a junior colleague, you are including me on the list of people God could answer their prayers with his position.
Epe lofe gba.

That is why I hate your tribe always ready to abuse people.

If i curse u,u will not remain the same.

So, be careful how u talk to people online. I admit I read and misunderstood it but be careful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Egoat(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Sad tale of two stupid adults.
Back to square one.
What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: by Onila1(f): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2022
All men are useless.
By the way is he a Yoruba guy?

2 Likes

Re: by Baronthecelebri: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2022
I've learnt something from this story.

3 Likes

Re: by Abizz: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2022
ibechris:

That is why I hate your tribe always ready to abuse people.

If i curse u,u will not remain the same.

So, be careful how u talk to people online. I admit I read and misunderstood it but be careful.

Epe lo fe fi ori e gba, laaro kutu.

3 Likes

Re: by Foreigner12(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Agbako.
Re: by Dejideji1(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

I took my time to document this experience, better ensure a host of promiscuous people learn from it.
Bro please connect me. I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering. (second class UPPER). I have sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: by Duchessree(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Na mumu man him be. Good for him. grin grin
Na only the wife and children i feel for embarassed

What i don't understand is how you go carry sand put nside your garri, especially with the situation of the country.

Going against organization rules and policies.
Omo na wa

1 Like

Re: by fyzaila: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

She could have reported but then her chances were slim unless she had convincing proofs.
Over time tho, I have seen people, especially ladies, keeping up with the promiscuous advances from some bosses in a bid to save their jobs. Funnily enough, it never ends well and they never learn.

Convincing proofs were the one the driver sent to the oga at the top. She should have been the one to send it to the oga first.

In that "saving of job" part, the excuse can only come when the advances is coming from the overall head ie ceo you know. Coming from any employee who has signed the undertaking would definitely not end well.

1 Like

Re: by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Kirkman:
I don't pity the man or the woman at all. Rules in the workplace are made for a reason. And they broke all the whole damn rules just becaue 2 adult fools couldn't control their sexual lusts. Married idiots for that matter. It's the innocent wife and 7 kids I pity.
Its back to ground Zero for him. @Freshgrace4life come and read something o!

Ok o..
Re: by Abizz: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
fyzaila:

Convincing proofs were the one the driver sent to the oga at the top. She should have been the one to send it to the oga first.

In that "saving of job" part, the excuse can only come when the advances is coming from the overall head ie ceo you know. Coming from any employee who has signed the undertaking would definitely not end well.
I have been in this system since 2015.
The CEO isn't just the only one to fear in issues like this. A junior staff who could even be a contract staff got nothing on his or her superior. It would take a very well planned out trap to have them nailed, it's easier to seek justice or posite possible ways out when you aren't within. Whoever sent the proofs got a hold of it because whatever they shared was already strong and evidence could be quickly sourced for. But when the advance is new, it will be hard. I haven't been in the mess before and it makes it hard for me to paint up a perfect situation of things but I could easily imagine how hard it will be to source for proofs. Would you approach the management with just mere words? Or the boss would be so stupid to flirt with you on WhatsApp with no established intimacy yet? People have been nailed a couple times tho, I am not saying it doesn't happen. More often than not, these women (especially those who see the job as the big break it is) will easily give in to their advances. After all, it guarantees you of your job, convertion to a permanent staff (to contract employees) and other well desired advantages. Some women even throw themselves at the bosses actually.

2 Likes

Re: by Abizz: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Dejideji1:

Bro please connect me. I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering. (second class UPPER). I have sent you a PM.
Brother man, I do not honestly have the connection you seek unless I want to be dubious. Things are to a very convincing extent based on merits here and not mere connection, please I'm not saying people don't pull fast plugs tho.
All I can say is, when there are openings (which are rarely ever announced to the outside world) I could reach out to you to come apply, you get?

3 Likes

Re: by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Sin is deadly , just like the lady that collected slap yesterday , as a man if you like put password on ur phone or face ID because of cheating , hope you will also block people eyes from seeing you moving around.

2 Likes

Re: by Foreigner12(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Onila1:
All men are useless.
By the way is he a Yoruba guy?
Idiots always find a way of bringing tribes into every discussion.

8 Likes

Re: by Godsofsoccer: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

Nlfpmod. Mynd44

I took my time to document this experience, better ensure a host of promiscuous people

Life is funny.

1 Like

Re: by ahnie: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
I also pity myself for reading this interesting epistle.

Some people will be praying for breakthrough and when that comes, they'll foolishly blow it away.

He knew the policies, but the mumu in him won't allow him control himself, and the worst is even going after married women. He dug his own grave for himself. He should go and lick his wounds.
His preek sent him back to the trenches.

5 Likes

Re: by Lucrativress(f): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

Brother man, I do not honestly have the connection you seek unless I want to be dubious. Things are to a very convincing extent based on merits here and not mere connection, please I'm not saying people don't pull fast plugs tho.
All I can say is, when there are openings (which are rarely ever announced to the outside world) I could reach out to you to come apply, you get?
The only thing that stayed in my mind is this
You said you're older than him with more than a decade
And you also said you're still single...
Then you should be 60 something....
Don't mind my curiosity o
You type young but are you really 60 something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Abizz: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lucrativress:

Please go and read the post all again.

4 Likes

Re: by 5ThChild: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Karleb:
No one is talking about the woman with 3 children. grin

Imagine hearing your mama got fired for having an affair with a married boss?

It's part of life
Women always take calculated risks.
She's probably a single mother raising those kids alone.

2 Likes

Re: by Karleb(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
5ThChild:

It's part of life
Women always take calculated risks.
She's probably a single mother raising those kids alone.

I have no issue with their relationship.

Both they are both stupid.
Re: by Abizz: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by emmanuelbrown26: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's now his eyes cleared.

Some men don't have sense. You can't know a man's loyalty until he has hit it big. They are only loyal when things are hard for them.

Make him no worry. When he wear chiffon blouse and baggy trouser look for job, body go tell am.

Op, hope you learnt something from him.

It's the innocent children I pity.
Dis girl self, u no dey rest at all, jumping from one thread or d other.
Modified: I dun even forget say loneliness dey harma u well, just go adopt one pikin wey go dey keep u busy
Re: by Niklaus398: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

Nope we don't. Closest is Abuja.
oh ok. Bro sorry pls can I have your number?. I'm in Abuja and I'll love to know the name of your company

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by Godsofsoccer: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lucrativress:

I thought he said the man is 18 years older than him?
Na so una dey fail exams.

6 Likes

Re: by Niklaus398: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

please bro can I get ur WhatsApp contact or your email?

1 Like

Re: by Niklaus398: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

please bro can I get ur WhatsApp contact or your email?.
I'll like to talk to u privately pls.

1 Like

Re: by Niklaus398: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

please bro can I get ur WhatsApp contact or your email?.
I'll like to talk to u privately pls.
You can reach me on ifiokjohn398@gmail.com
If that's better.
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

Please go and read the post all again.
I went through your posts
You're a little bit vulgar
I'd have toasted you

1 Like

Re: by Lucrativress(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Godsofsoccer:

I thought he said the man is 18 years older than him?
Na so una dey fail exams.
Don't worry
I achieved my aim, I got his attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Wins Right To Seek Money From Ex-husband 30 Years After Breakup / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / Giving Birth In Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.