Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

- Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (7976 Views)

Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Lucrativress(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

That's why I'm still single. Happy you are getting a clearer picture of me. undecided
To not forget, I requested and still request for a well deserved compensation, teaching you this trick didn't come on a platter. undecided
Should I drop my account details?
Just say you want to know me better
Yinmu grin
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:

That's why I'm still single. Happy you are getting a clearer picture of me. undecided
To not forget, I requested and still request for a well deserved compensation, teaching you this trick didn't come on a platter. undecided
Should I drop my account details?
To a point I feel you might be a woman
Wait lemme use my psychic powers to read you

*Modified
I think you're a woman
With quite an amount of hurts in her heart
High possibility of being internally lonely
And might have an history of self actualisation
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
If I'm right,then I should be the one sending my account number cool
Re: by Abizz: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lucrativress:

Wait I'm not even done yet sef
Your name is not coming up in my first quote, I think I'm doing something wrong here.
The name only appears on the major body of the post you are quoting. Doesn't appear on others, you aren't doing anything wrongly.

We learn everyday till we die na
I don't expect to be flawless abeg
Ah shior
Patience isn't your virtue,you see that you're not ready yet?
Suru lere

Well, it's my flaw. I won't hide it, everyone complains.
Lucrativress:

To a point I feel you might be a woman
Wait lemme use my psychic powers to read you
Lol. This!!! grin I know where you are getting the hunch from. It's from one or two of the responses I gave to people here. I'll leave you to figure out sha.

*Modified
I think you're a woman
With quite an amount of hurts in her heart
High possibility of being internally lonely
And might have an history of self actualisation

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Hut hurt ko, upstairs ni.
Pele!! I'm eternally bony and have catarrh plus actualisation of Biafra. What are you saying? grin

Lucrativress:
Abizzzz oooo
I don burn beans shocked
See what talking to okunrin has caused ehnn
The kitchen is smoking
Oya see something to put in your list of "not good for marriage" : grin
Someone da can't concentrate enough to cook Dinner
It's not a big deal. I like ladies who could burn down all that I have laboured for within a second. undecided
You are my type.
Spot the sarcasm.
It's a good thing you'd be eating burnt beans tonight though. E dey sweet me for belle. tongue undecided
Lucrativress:

Just say you want to know me better
Yinmu grin
I didn't say that. grin
I simply asked for a compensation, how did it turn to wanting to know you better? grin
For a fact, I asked you questions you didn't want to answer because you assumed the entire universe is watching, I won't trouble you by asking for more. I know you won't answer. I know.
Re: by Godsofsoccer: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Seems we are about to have a new nairaland couple. wink

3 Likes

Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
The name only appears on the major body of the post you are quoting. Doesn't appear on others, you aren't doing anything wrongly.
Yipppeeeee cheesy
Abizz:
Well, it's my flaw. I won't hide it, everyone complains.
Lol. This!!! grin I know where you are getting the hunch from. It's from one or two of the responses I gave to people here. I'll leave you to figure out sha.
Why do you want me getting puzzled over something that's not business related na,pity me abeg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Hut hurt ko, upstairs ni.
Pele!! I'm eternally bony and have catarrh plus actualisation of Biafra. What are you saying? grin
I don't want to believe people are always angry for no reason,na either you don't have love in your life or You're tensed up always.

It's not a big deal. I like ladies who could burn down all that I have laboured for within a second. undecided
You are my type.
Don't worry it's my money, I can decide how I do it wink
Spot the sarcasm.
It's a good thing you'd be eating burnt beans tonight though. E dey sweet me for belle. tongue undecided
At least I'm making you feel sweet,that gives me Joy cheesy
I didn't say that. grin
I simply asked for a compensation, how did it turn to wanting to know you better? grin

I get to see your name on the account details,then my CIA instincts kicks in, I look you up on Google,get at least one information about you= I get to know you better

For a fact, I asked you questions you didn't want to answer because you assumed the entire universe is watching, I won't trouble you by asking for more. I know you won't answer. I know.
Let's just say just as you're naturally mean, just how I'm done of us are naturally untrusting in something's.
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz wait I think this one was too long for me to take it all at once.
Re: by 2Radii: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz:
Fastforwarded.

This man became so nonchalant that he would even take this woman to the official apartment. I mean officials inhabit about 12% of this estate and the apartments paid for by the company are literally just beside each other. You could imagine his gut foolishness, in fact, the foolishness was from both parties. Nothing happened still tho.

About two months ago.
First off, the company does give staff official phones with official sims and the sims come with free call to every official line. I mean, you could make a billion-minute call with zero naira to other staff, although to some selected levels. By default, a junior staff isn't supposed to have one unless the drivers who need them to lessen their phone call duties.
He first abused his office by unofficially allocating an official line to this lady because he wanted to be doing day time "extra cool" with her and funnily enough, despite all he earns, he couldn't buy the lady a new phone. He had to go to the store where abandoned official phones are kept to get her one of the phones. How much dem dey sell phones sef? Man could honestly afford any phone.
Of course he got away with it at first not until last month when this lady and other staff were being driven home and the lady forgot her phone in the staff bus. Someone (I suspect already hated the man and never approved of what he had going with the lady) now went through their chats. Gathered enough screenshots as evidence and sent them to some of the bosses. I suspect it's the driver because only someone with an official line could easily guess the numbers of the top officials. The first seven digits of each line are the same, only the last four are different and the last digits are kind of shared according to ranks. So for instance, if our official line was 0706789-xxxx, only the xxxx would be different and whoever uses 0 7 0 6 7 8 9 0 0 0 1 is most definitely an oga at the top.
You do not have a business with this if you don't have an official line.
The person sha shared the proofs of their romance with the management and my people, after our monthly meeting today. He was asked to drop his car key, house key and the official phone. Just like that. That was it, please submit your resignation letter today and your refusal to submit it before 4PM still means sure dismissal. I watched as he cried his eyes out and in all honesty, I pitied him and the lady as well. The two of them were sent off today with zero compensation. No nothing.

By the way, man was always talking about how difficult life was for him until he got the job. Without being told, you could picture life of a man with seven children and a wife. I could only hope he saved enough which looks almost impossible with seven children. Even me wey still single sef, na blow as e dey come for years till I manage get small sense recently.
See ehn... Promiscuity dey damage things, make I no lie. Na so Egbon take return to trenches. I pity his beautiful wife and seven children, I pity the woman as well and her own three children. I even pity myself wey type this epistle untop another person matter.. Make we sha dey learn sha.
Ire o.

Well, the driver that reported them is a bastærd..

I am not saying what the unofficial couple did was good, but the driver reported dem out of hatred..

Whatever happens to minding ur business...
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
2Radii:
Well, the driver that reported them is a bastærd..

I am not saying what the unofficial couple did was good, but the driver reported dem out of hatred..

Whatever happens to minding ur business...

I mean. If anybody knows about a married woman cheating on her husband with her boss at work, it is totally nobody's business.

What a vile, wicked man plotting the downfall of another man. No wonder he's a driver and can only hate on an harmless man doing better than himself.

I fear who no fear men sha.

2 Likes

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
In this life, perspective is sacrosanct. Always.

2 Likes

Re: by Lucrativress(f): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
Seems we are about to have a new nairaland couple. wink
Ah no o
He is reminding me of someone I really don't want a repeat of.
Same State
Almost the same profile but that one is not angry sha
Re: by Abizz: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lucrativress:

Yipppeeeee cheesy
Why do you want me getting puzzled over something that's not business related na,pity me abeg.
Oh! If it's not fetching you money then it's not worth it. I like this mantra tho. You are just like me but we could still make exceptions.

I don't want to believe people are always angry for no reason...
Do I appear always angry? shocked My profile shows I joined nairaland in 2020, I have spent 8 days a few hours on here and that I have made about 200 posts. Are you saying the 8 days I have spent on here plus the other details are true reflection of the 1095 days of my life since 2020? Or could literally be judged by just the 8 days out of the 11,315 days that I have spent in this life so far? Is that how it works? Wow.

...na either you don't have love in your life or You're tensed up always.
I do have love in my life unless you meant the boyfriend-girlfriend love which I actually don't but isn't a big deal since I know thousand of people who are single and aren't always angry. And nah, I'm not tensed at all let alone always.
Olori nla.

Don't worry it's my money, I can decide how I do it wink
At least I'm making you feel sweet,that gives me Joy cheesy
Well, not bad. Sha come and give me part of the money.

I get to see your name on the account details,then my CIA instincts kicks in, I look you up on Google,get at least one information about you= I get to know you better
Actually, this is so impossible. You can't dig a thing about me by just having the name on my account details. You honestly can't. And if you want to bet, please be my guest.

Let's just say just as you're naturally mean, just how I'm done of us are naturally untrusting in something's.
Make I first laugh. I'm totally lost here. You wrote this part in Spanish yeah? grin grin
Please help read the last line aloud and tell me what it means.
Lucrativress:
Abizz wait I think this one was too long for me to take it all at once.

It wasn't too long, you weren't patient enough ni. It seems we both have issues with patience after all. Suru lere ore.
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oh! If it's not fetching you money then it's not worth it. I like this mantra tho. You are just like me but we could still make exceptions.
My bad
My friend has told me I see people as a project and try deciphering the possible outcome from the beginning so I don't waste my time.
Do I appear always angry? shocked My profile shows I joined nairaland in 2020, I have spent 8 days a few hours on here and that I have made about 200 posts. Are you saying the 8 days I have spent on here plus the other details are true reflection of the 1095 days of my life since 2020? Or could literally be judged by just the 8 days out of the 11,315 days that I have spent in this life so far? Is that how it works? Wow.
Now isn't it awesome you're trying to make me see you've got a good person inside of you
I do have love in my life unless you meant the boyfriend-girlfriend love which I actually don't but isn't a big deal since I know thousand of people who are single and aren't always angry. And nah, I'm not tensed at all let alone always.
Olori nla.
My issue with you is you're reminding me of someone and I already feel like I know you and now I just want to run away
No I want to spend your own money, I'm not a feminist tongue
Actually, this is so impossible. You can't dig a thing about me by just having the name on my account details. You honestly can't. And if you want to bet, please be my guest.
I want to accept the challenge but it'll mean knowing you more, I know I can be vulnerable so I think I'd back off
Make I first laugh. I'm totally lost here. You wrote this part in Spanish yeah? grin grin
I'm making you laugh cheesy Joy in my heart again
It wasn't too long, you weren't patient enough ni. It seems we both have issues with patience after all. Suru lere ore.
Abizz:

It hurts to say you're right
I just got it being more careful
Are you already bringing out similar traits?
Re: by 2Radii: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I mean. If anybody knows about a married woman cheating on her husband with her boss at work, it is totally nobody's business.

What a vile, wicked man plotting the downfall of another man. No wonder he's a driver and can only hate on an harmless man doing better than himself.

I fear who no fear men sha.
Oga bia

No turn the argument to men are scum

No be today we don dey see bad women as well, stupidity is not gender-based
For this u have said.....487years for you.

And for the driver, 613years for him to handle the wheel..
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
2Radii:
Oga bia

No turn the argument to men are scum

None today we don dey see bad women as well, stupidity is not gender-based
For this u have said.....487years for you.

And for the driver, 613years for him to handle the wheel..

grin grin grin

You funny.
Re: by 2Radii: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

You funny.
Thanks dear me..

Lemme increase it to 521 for you. grin
Re: by truthhurts2: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abizz and lucrativebusiness or what is it, you've Sha both turn this thread to a 2 [/s]gender[s] man business right? But I pray the business is lucrative for you guys
Re: by Abizz: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lucrativress:

My bad
My friend has told me I see people as a project and try deciphering the possible outcome from the beginning so I don't waste my time.
Your friend sure knows you well.

Now isn't it awesome you're trying to make me see you've got a good person inside of you
Okay this is funny. I am not saying I'm a good person nor am I trying to make you think that I am. All I'm saying is that NL isn't enough to judge. Olori nla.
My issue with you is you're reminding me of someone and I already feel like I know you and now I just want to run away
Just before you run away. I saw from the guy you quoted that he's from my state which is actually pure coincidence. Could we talk about it? Doesn't have to be here sha, we could talk in the mail and I promise it will be 100% confidential. We won't lose identities nor reveal personal details and there won't be any quest to push things elsewhere from there. I'm as much as you are very careful of nairaland myself.
No I want to spend your own money, I'm not a feminist tongue
Eh, Olorun, abi e ri nkan.

I want to accept the challenge but it'll mean knowing you more, I know I can be vulnerable so I think I'd back off
I'll respect this.

I'm making you laugh cheesy Joy in my heart again

How does making me laugh gladden your own heart? Like how really?

It hurts to say you're right
I just got it being more careful
Are you already bringing out similar traits?
Similar traits with you or the guy you said I remind you of?
Re: by EmahBoss(f): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Abizz and lucrativeress I like both of you already and I see ending well for both of you...love in the air
Re: by Ishilove: 1:42am On Oct 02, 2022
A company where reporting unwanted sexual advances from one's superiors is tantamount to a career harakiri is one that has fundamental flaws. Why must the company have such a strict policy against office romance, but yet cannot protect its staff from sexual harassment? Op, your story get as e be

2 Likes

Re: by Abizz: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Ishilove:
A company where reporting unwanted sexual advances from one's superiors is tantamount to a career harakiri is one that has fundamental flaws. Why must the company have such a strict policy against office romance, but yet cannot protect its staff from sexual harassment? Op, your story get as e be
Okay.

6 Likes

Re: by Godsofsoccer: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Lucrativress:

Ah no o
He is reminding me of someone I really don't want a repeat of.
Same State
Almost the same profile but that one is not angry sha
Give him a chance.
He seems like a good guy but a mean one. wink
I may be wrong.
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Godsofsoccer:

Give him a chance.
I may be wrong.
Why do I feel like you've finished writing the Novel in your mind?
Re: by Godsofsoccer: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Lucrativress:

Why do I feel like you've finished writing the Novel in your mind?
If it is a novel then it is a romantic one and I am not the only one interested in seeing how it will end. You can see some other people on the thread are clamoring for you both. wink

My spirit doesn't deceive me, it will end well. wink
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Abizz:

Olori nla.

I accept your challenge
If you don't mind jabs and tantrums,then yh I accept everything in this message.
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Godsofsoccer:

Give him a chance.
I may be wrong.

If he has more coincidences trust me I already dislike him, I don't want to throw jabs here so it doesn't seem like I'm mean.
I already feel like he'll have more coincidences if he is a he.
Re: by Godsofsoccer: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Lucrativress:

If he has more coincidences trust me I already dislike him, I don't want to throw jabs here so it doesn't seem like I'm mean.
I already feel like he'll have more coincidences if he is a he.
I find it funny that you think he may not be a guy. Where is the impression coming from?
Does he sounds like a woman?
Re: by Onila1(f): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2022
Foreigner12:

Idiots always find a way of bringing tribes into every discussion.
Rule 2.
Nlfpmod
Re: by Foreigner12(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Onila1:

Rule 2.
Nlfpmod
Is something wrong with your brain?
Where is the insult in my post?

1 Like

Re: by Onila1(f): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Foreigner12:

Is something wrong with your brain?
Where is the insult in my post?
Rule 2.
Cc
Mynd44 Nlfpmod Seun
Re: by Abizz: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lucrativress:

I accept your challenge
If you don't mind jabs and tantrums,then yh I accept everything in this message.
What will be the cause of the possible jabs and tantrums? I haven't done anything to deserve the treatment and you think I'll be comfortable to want to forge ahead?
I do mind.
Re: by Lucrativress(f): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abizz:

What will be the cause of the possible jabs and tantrums? I haven't done anything to deserve the treatment and you think I'll be comfortable to want to forge ahead?
I do mind.
Then there is no problem
We're good.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couples Competition / A Father's Pain / Everyone In My Husband's Family Has Stopped Communicating With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.