Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? (37625 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by MansoryMX(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

No, Russian stockpile of Nuclear is so crazy that they are capable of launching a thousand warheads at once. What air defense can intercept a thousand missile at the same time? The number of nuclear warheads in France,Britain, China, Israel put together, are not up to 1000 or let me say 1500. This is to show how crazy the whole thing is. Can they survive the typhoon with nuclear capability? capable of causing floods and damages to enemy’s Coastal cities.

Do you know what 100 nukes will do to the earth? Let’s all reason like humans and not fools. If there is a nuclear war. It will be the end of humanity

2 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Bbbwings:

Read more dude. Mearsheimer will be a starting point.
Stop regurgitating MSMs talking points.

You just buttressed my point.

The plan keeps changing!

Now Ukraine is gaining momentum and reclaiming territories, the dwarf called Putin quickly trying to nationalize territories grin

Putin knows what’s coming…. He can no longer sustain the war!

Stop hyping what the whole world can clearly see!

2 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by CaseSensitive(m): 12:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Bbbwings:

This is your supposed ramshackle economy.
Stop consuming MSMs
Lol

Kremlin pulled a reverse Robinhood and blocked people from selling Rubles (at least in millions). As a result, companies can’t sell (for stronger currencies), then Gazprom which is Russian majority state owned energy corporation buys up all foreign Rubles, price goes up, making the Ruble a monopoly money. The Ruble is restricted and regulated to the point where it is nearly impossible to trade for other currencies making its price whatever the Kremlin decides. Then again, you can’t compare the Ruble to other currencies e.g USD, EUR, GBP, because comparisons require open trade. My friend there’s no open trade between the Russian Ruble and these major currencies as a result of the inflicted financial sanctions on Russia.

At least I expect you to acknowledge the previous sentence as a fact, being a pro-Russian pleb of plebs that you are but if you don't, then....

that's for your ramshackle (chart) logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by wpadmin: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Comedy!

Russia has not started real warfare and already drafting civilians grin

When will they start?

Please stop hyping what the whole world already knows!

NATO just trying to prevent a nuclear warfare. Take away nuclear option from the table and Russia will be dust in weeks!

Same Russia that is struggling with Ukraine is what you tipping against NATO and the Almighty USA? Don’t make me laugh please!

Russia is a poverty stricken shithole that can never survive a war with NATO

You support the USA because they are strong not because they are doing the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Goodnigga: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Heffalump:
Putin is a very bad student of history. Hitler tried this nonesense 77 years ago and got his ass burnt out.

The nuclear war he's banking on will consume everybody, including himself. He knows it'll be difficult to win this war. This attempt of annexation is to save face shocked
can he annex, when he has not be successful to conquer any region in Ukraine yet since 9 months?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2022
wpadmin:

You support the USA because they are strong not because they are doing the right thing.

Because they stand for freedom!

Because they give every kind a reason to exist!

Not a dictator who wants to die in power and dictate to every citizen, and also kill or jail any opposition!

America has its own mistakes, but far better than China, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia or North Korea!

I still keep wondering why visa applications to those countries have not skyrocketed, cos they have many supporters in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Goodnigga: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2022
adeprof18:
Annexing those 4 regions as part of Russia means any attempt to reclaim those 4 former Ukraine territory will be defended by Russia. Meaning they can defend those regions against any aggressor with everything they have including nuclear weapons.
That was why zelensky quickly applied for NATO membership recently so that they can use their forces to reclaim those land but the NATO secretary has reacted they can't accept Ukraine at the moment.
Those lands are gone forever and if Ukraine dares attack those land, then Russia will declare war on Ukraine.
have they not declared war already? What NATO can do is to empower Ukraine with equal sophisticated weapon as Russians and let them fight themselves

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by GeneralPula: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2022
justli:
This is why the west hates Putin: this is first, war on culture and identity . if you listen to the new Italian PM , she echoes the same thing: some people want to reduce all of humanity to mere numbers, no identity and sense of direction.

How can we trust people that say a man can be a woman and vise versal, and if you dare to think otherwise you can be cancelled.

How can we trust people that thinks mum and dad should be replaced with parent 1 and parent 2 just to accommodate the homosexuals?

How can we trust people that organises hormone therapy for children under 12 permitting them to change gender

How can we trust people who have declared an all out war on farmers, taking over their land, banning them from engaging, and by so doing systematically engineering global famine?

These people are evil... And time will tell

What has all these things you said got to do with Putin invading Ukraine? I don’t support homosexuality, but is that why Putin is invading Ukraine?

Did USA or nato uttered any word when Putin hasn’t invade Ukraine?

Why did Putin wants to forcefully grab those land he’s wanting to grab? If those people wants to associate with Russia, won’t they do that without a fight?

The truth is Putin already messed up & nothing can change that, not even USA mistake..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by GeneralPula: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

He was defeated yet he took land 5 times your state from Ukraine. If that is what defeat in battle means, then it is a sweet one.
The war is still on going. He’s yet to take anything..

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by GeneralPula: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2022
justli:

I don't support the invasion either, but the west is on a dangerous path and their end is near. The entire western ideals of freedom for the individual have been hijacked by identity politics, and they viciously attack the man the dares to say otherwise.

We are living at a turning point...

Is Putin invasion not political?
No where in the world where politics don’t play..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by GeneralPula: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Elsueno:

Russia has no choice but to stand ground....it's literally d only military force dat d U.S fears in conventional war fare....The propaganda aside, Russian allied forces are literally battling some of NATO's best commanders in Ukraine....forget d Ukrainians, they are just cannon fodder for their.....China on d other hand is d only country dat d U.S fears economically.....These factors create a kind of balance & keep both NATO & Russia/China in check....Russia most not bow down to NATO otherwise they would eventually be turned cowards like Germany who can't even complain when thier economic life line is blown off

USA fear Russia military?
USA fear China economically?

Shey nah USA tell you this?

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by fbtechmart: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2022
If you do not play chess or you have no understanding of strategy, you probably will never understand and appreciate the beautifully played, strategic "check" that Putin just played on the global chessboard.

For everything he's doing and being insulted (by ignorant folks) for, your western allies already set a precedent. He's only feeding them their own medicine.

As for the pipeline, we'll see.

4 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by alphacode: 2:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by LastProphet: 2:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Ransomware:
really? for all the Putin pvssy boys, I have some questions for you. What exactly did "sleepy" joe tell Putin on Feb 24th that made him invade his neighbor?
What is this speech supposed to do? make Ukrainians go back when they get to the bother of these annexed regions?
Why is the reason for this invasion changing every 2 weeks, we are getting rid of Nazis, it is to protect the Russians in Donetsk, Today it is about gay people in Ukraine, the slave trade in the US, and all sorts of dust. This is how you can easily identify lies and propaganda, there is no constant word from their mouth. Just like his ass kisser trump, "they planted the documents", " I have the right to have classified documents", " I declassified the document", I can declassify it just by thinking about it"

When you encounter people like this, you have just experienced a pathological liar. it is a shame that people here in their bid to sound exceptional, end up sounding really stupid.

Let's assume he's a liar so that justifies why a man and a man should go and adopt a child born by a man and a woman? So the West appear okay to you?

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117152034][/quote]

Na wa o.

Having listened to Putin's speech, I'm beginning to see him in a new light.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Edusouls(m): 2:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Abeg leave Africans, the west is a scourge that ravaged the world since Middle Ages listen to this man putin, I think God gave him power to be able to rise against this full blown satanic empire that has gone completely insane the west..
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

Putin understands the West very well. You see these two countries: Russia and China will never succumb to the ma.dness going on in the West.

The West has really gone insane and I'm 100% with Putin on this.

These people colonized Africans and told them that polygamy is evil. Now they're back with their ma.dness that a woman can become a father and a man can be mother. Africans no just get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Kazim88: 2:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Jacopini:

Russia has allies abi.

Both are authoritarian countries, it jst a struggle for suppremacy, non either Russia or USA has any moral compass.

For now, Russia China Relationship is mutual beneficial.
I can't say about because Germany Russia relationship was also mitially beneficial but German had others intention
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Edusouls(m): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Don’t mind him many brainwashed humans in this 21st century see west as god’s, but luckily things are changing the truth is being gradually exposed, these people are just satanic
LastProphet:

Let's assume he's a liar so that justifies why a man and a man should go and adopt a child born by a man and a woman? So the West appear okay to you?
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by EdwardRandy(m): 2:50am On Oct 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

What has parent 1, parent 2 and parent 3 got to do with land annexation. That was my question?

Last time I checked as well. I don't see Lithuanians begging to return to USSR or motherland Russia, so what's the catastrophe?
You dey ask mumu question, abeg rest!

2 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Regex: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2022
pansophist:

Na the bolded they vex me pass.

A 13 years old child that can't even feed himself, can't own a driver's license, can legally buy alcohol, can't smoke, can't travel out of the country without parental supervision/consent, somehow, have the maturity to decide he wants to change his gender. What nonsense.

Transgenders are some of the most insecure people you will ever meet or talked to. I have spoken to one, I feel like punching the modafoka in the face. Stupid man wey get big, fake yansh grin

I have spoken to homosexuals, and tranny. Trannies get wahala. I was talking to my on phone and called her baby as I fondly do, na so the tranny turn look me and said yes. I point my ear plugs.... He was offended immediately. Homo deh try respect themselves for this country.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 3:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Guy you mumu o. Chai telegram wey fake videos full. Please post the videos if you get mind and I will track it and tell you when it was first posted. Even Twitter go give better verified videos than telegram. Russian soldiers are in a big mess in Lyman.
Teaser4:
Stay updated and stay +44 300 500 4472

I tried calling this number nobody picking from cnn…..that’s recent events from Liman….my source: Telegram, with videos
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by gambojimeta: 3:37am On Oct 01, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You dey ask mumu question, abeg rest!
Because your lord and Savior (Putin) made a MUMU statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by olaniyilukman(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

Putin understands the West very well. You see these two countries: Russia and China will never succumb to the ma.dness going on in the West.

These people colonized Africans and told them that polygamy is evil. Now they're back with their ma.dness that a woman can become a father and a man can be mother. Africans no just get sense.
God bless you, you are such a sensible and reasonable fellow. Westerners as destroyed the beautiful culture of the world with their own useless policies by encouraging same sex marriage, changing of one gender to another, these are extremely evils and it is not in tandem with the principle of humanity.. God bless Putin and Kim jon un

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by viodemus: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Putin aka pussie is just a joke.

He is just making life hard for all russians, because if you are not US, UK, France, or china,that means if they are 5 to 10 russians, not to talk of thousands or millions, in your country, they can claim it as Russia.

Soon, Central African Republic might find out the hard way, they are playing Russian roulette. If Nigeria has any sense, they will use style to prepare for any possibilites, because Russia can fully recruit them by telling them to bully Nigeria, to boost their confidence. Russian way of recruiting nations is through war and arms. This has been their historic 1st instinct in regards to international relations.
They are gaining the people s respect through war and intimidation.

Am not saying the United states is a saint, but the United States 1st instinct to international relations is economic, or humanitarian, knowledge based - they don't mind sending students to a village in a forest to learn about them or something special they are doing, but if you want to do hostility with them, they will either be patient or show you how to maximize creative toys - you will know who's boss - even the United States reaction in anger is economic detachment, and depending on your hostility towards her, or her allies ,then it will grow to escalation.

Ukraine will punish those Russians who fight against it on its soil.

America and some European countries are ready, but others who were doubtful of America warning them of Russia, are now hurriedly preparing for any possibility.

S/O

101 /Fellows United /mixed in /Nupathz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by gambojimeta: 4:13am On Oct 01, 2022
olaniyilukman:
God bless you, you are such a sensible and reasonable fellow. Westerners as destroyed the beautiful culture of the world with their own useless policies by encouraging same sex marriage, changing of one gender to another, these are extremely evils and it is not in tandem with the principle of humanity.. God bless Putin and Kim jon un
Kim Jung-un approves this message. cheesy

I think same sex marriage is legal in Russia though.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by timesupreloaded: 4:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Ransomware:

Hahaha, boy I want whatever it is you are smoking. Annexation when you are still in the middle of a war, what do you think will happen when the Ukrainian army gets to those places? turn around and go back because Russia signed some papers and sang their national anthem?
your boy is looking for a win, no matter how stupid the supposed victory sounds. he is on an ego trip and you are here talking about sabotage. Who sabotaged Putin? who told him to invade Ukraine?
Russian Men are fleeing Russia and you are here calling a failed government a strategic. Winter will come and more Russians will die.
If your country was not a failed state run by goat fuckers, this would have been their opportunity to sell everything that LNG has to offer.
Yes the Ukraine army will get to those places but only in Hollywood movies. Na hammer remain to correct the faulty side of your brain with a heavy slam. Fvck Karnice600. I saw your bullshit mention. We are coming for Alaska next then maybe add California or Texas to Russia too. Fvck with mother Russia and get annexed

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by timesupreloaded: 4:47am On Oct 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

The US will likely shoot down any nuclear warhead fired towards it's direction, before it even gets close.
You are a confirm donkey and will die a camel. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by blueAgent(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

Without the colonization by the West, you would not have had the privilege to read and write this nonsense you wrote here.

Putin ass licker.

Putin did not mention that some followers of the West have become great and successful nations.
Eg South Korea,Singapore,Malaysia

He did not Mention that it was the West that help stop Apartheid in South Africa, Slavery in Africa and the World, it is also the west that Spread civilisation to Africa and the World.

He putin did not mention how USSR killed tortured and colonised nations to form the USSR.
Neither did he mention the massive killing under his predecessor during Russia's Communist years.

The West are not perfect, they are currently ruled by Satanic Elites bent on achieving New World Order.
Hence the promotion of same sex marriage and transgenderism.

Putin and Russia are not saints.

Go and read about Satlin and Russia's role in the NWO.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by FireUpNow(m): 4:51am On Oct 01, 2022
[code][/code]
Corridon:
Nigerians suggests that Buhari should wage war against Putin.

How can Nigerians suggests? Nigerians can only suggest but on the contrary we have enough war of bad governance already with hard govt policies that are killing the people so why go to war with Russia? Do we have the war Arsenal to do it? The Queen of England is no more and I don't think think that the new king of England, King Charles IIi have the same influence of the common wealth of nations the the Queen did.
On a second thought what's so special in those regions of Ukraine that Putin and Russian is so interested in? Has the result of the referudum voting out for the people in those regions to might agreed to join Russia to warrant this annexation?
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by madridguy(m): 5:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Interesting days ahead....
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Kewtt: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Goodnigga:
have they not declared war already? What NATO can do is to empower Ukraine with equal sophisticated weapon as Russians and let them fight themselves
That would be the end of Ukraine. Russia has not declared war yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.