Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? (37608 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
wirinet:

Even though Ukraine might not be the size of Osun, still conventional world maps greatly exaggerate the size of European countries. Russia is not really as big as they make it seem. UK and Greenland is worse. These countries are very tiny but made to look big on the map.

Yes, the world by default uses Mercator maps, and it makes African countries look so small. For example, Algeria is the biggest country in Africa, but somehow, Greenland which is small looks bigger than Algeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Truthday:

Joke of the century. Nigeria gallancy... O lagbara oo. It is well.

So Nigeria can face Russia in all-out-war ?? Sincerely, I can't just stop laughing. So so funny.

Wait, is this a joke I what. No country in this world can afford to dare russia to war. No country. Stop listening to all these mushroom western media oo. Russia isn't a joke oo.

Nigerian gallant military will be wiped off in two days

You are even generous. Two days? come on now grin

Nigerians still never realize the dark fact that they do not have a good defense system. If Boko boys and unknown gunmen are giving them hard time, how much more Russia, one of the few countries that dare stand up against the west?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Helpout12345: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2022
For people interested in full translation of Putin speech, please find it below on Rumble.com

https://rumble.com/v1m58me-mg-show-season-4-episode-168.html
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Karnice600: 1:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Elsueno:

NATO is literally feeding info to Ukraine 24/7....since d start of this conflict... Volunteers from d foreign legion themselves say NATO is in command of Ukrainian forces....Even NATO special forces are on ground, they are not hiding it sef, sometimes they end posting videos accidentally....

Thier is no any plan apart from d divide and conquer which has failed spectacularly, first was to use Ukraine, then have russian citizens do an uprising.. but instead, they end up uniting d Russians more than ever

And U keep talking about nuclear, d only country dat has ever used it in d whole universe is d U.S.A not once But TWICE!!!

Russians are more United now than ever, na e dem dey japa with their whole strength leave country. You re doing well
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by fxexperts: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:

Henry Kissinger once said

To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal.”

I never believed they would go this far and punch below the belt, but if the US can present a detergent powder to the UN as proof of WMD to invade Iraq, then nothing shocks me anymore. The Anglo-Saxons are so scared that this winter, all sanctions may be lifted, as citizens take to the street to protest. So blowing up the pipeline is a ploy to make Europe hooked to expensive US LNG gas.

But due to the massive russophobia in the west, western leaders are silent (which proves they are stooges), acting against the interest of their people, and not asking necessary questions. First of all, the pipeline explosions were in the baltic sea, in EU/nato waters, just off the Danish island of Bornholm. The particular location of the blast is surrounded by Germany, Poland, and Denmark.

There is absolutely no way an outside force can sneak in and blow the pipeline, under the watchful eyes of The US/Nato/EU. Also, the US marine was performing drills off the coast during the explosions, and that explains all. Let's wait the next few days to see the result of the investigations being carried out.

Just to maintain their imperialism and global hegemony, see how low these people will go.

Such a wise man from a third world country and you seem to have more wisdom and knowledge better than the leaders of the European nations, no wonder your country is where it is today. you are all a joke.

ken6488:
Do you justify Kosovo, Iraq?
I never know Kosovo and Iraq are now the 51st and 52nd state of the USA now. please educate me on that.
Pacesetter123:
Op,thank you so much for this post.
I read the speech over and over again.
It is one of the most powerful speechless made by any world leader in the 21st century.
The content is so riched,full of intellect and convey a direct message.
Now to ur question Op about what he said in essence,I will like to deduce as follows:
* That USSR was disolved by external western influence in collaboration with their then leaders without any input by the citizens.
*That as opposed to popular propaganda by the West that he needs USSR back,that he doesn't need it back cos it's impossible.
*That the West has done the worse atrocities to the people of Africa, Indians, Chinese,etc and as such,has no moral right to see itself as the world morale police.
*That he is willing to nogotiate everything BUT the results of that referendum.
*That any attempt by any individual, group of individuals, organization or state trying to attack those four regions now of Russia shall met with a type of defense and attack they have never seen elsewhere before.
*That Zelenskey as a western puppet should surrender and come to negotiating table for his own interests.
* That America has set a precedent for nuclear attack of any country in the face of provokative attack by whipping out two japanese cities.
(Meaning that he will follow the already set precedent to nuke any country that cause existential threat to mother Russia including the newly acquired Donbass territory).

I hope the message from the world greatest leader of the moment is loud and clear to every little Thomases?
God bless Putin and long may he reign!!
Little kids in their parents houses who think war is the video game they are playing now.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by DonroxyII: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heffalump:
Putin is a very bad student of history. Hitler tried this nonesense 77 years ago and got his ass burnt out.

The nuclear war he's banking on will consume everybody, including himself. He knows it'll be difficult to win this war. This attempt of annexation is to save face shocked
People like Him are not Scared of Being Consumed and Cleared it all Out..

If Putin should strike Ukraine with Nuke West Wouldn't Respond worst they all go to UN and Settle their Differences there ....

They all know Putin Is Mad and at times, If you can't get hold of a Mad man, You have to Pacify him or Run from him.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by DonroxyII: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
justli:
This is why the west hates Putin: this is first, war on culture and identity . if you listen to the new Italian PM , she echoes the same thing: some people want to reduce all of humanity to mere numbers, no identity and sense of direction.

How can we trust people that say a man can be a woman and vise versal, and if you dare to think otherwise you can be cancelled.

How can we trust people that thinks mum and dad should be replaced with parent 1 and parent 2 just to accommodate the homosexuals?

How can we trust people that organises hormone therapy for children under 12 permitting them to change gender

How can we trust people who have declared an all out war on farmers, taking over their land, banning them from engaging, and by so doing systematically engineering global famine?

These people are evil... And time will tell
They will Self Destruct from Internally or Nations Rise Against them and Wins them Hands down.

Nobody dares War Nature and Win because You can't have the Sciences to Win even if You do, You will forget Critical Ingredients at Critical Moments just to Lose except The Sciences is not Derived from Products of Nature Itself which is "Us" or Any Power/Forces Elsewhere ... grin

Earth will take care of Her Rogue Products grin

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by DonroxyII: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:
I guess Putin

1. Systematically took four regions from Ukraine already either legally or illegally. The legality is as defined by the interested powers.

2. After settling down a bit with his newly recruied people into the army, move them and heavy military presence to this annexed regions,

3. Continue to warn Kyiv of joining NATO, Zelensky defying that again and the same process all over with the end Russia annexing another part of Ukraine.

Could this be the game??

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
grin grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:
If anyone has the link to the full video of President Putin's speech with translation, please paste a link. Why is it not on youtube? well I know why, he was too raw in what he said. I can't believe any world leaders have the balls to say what Putin said, and I dare the western media will not to show it to their audience because it's just too naked in truth.

Evil will never defeat 'good.

Men, so I have found and listened to the speech. The speech gave me a bit of hope about the state of affairs in the world, especially the suffering of my people (Africans) who rightly blamed their leaders for their predicaments, but I see it (their suffering) from the pyramid of the world order that was imposed, which is the west's first, and the rest be damned.

Whoever wrote that speech for Putin was tutored by God himself. Putin spoke from the depth of his heart and touched on issues such as the uprising multipolar world, the evil that they (the west) have done to everyone including Africans, why we suffer, and also that the time for a change has come. I am not surprised why no major western news network aired it, they can't because the truth is something even the devil knows to be true.

Long live Putin, long live Russia. A multipolar world has been born. Listen to the speech here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNtlL2YMNmo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Heffalump(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
DonroxyII:
People like Him are not Scared of Being Consumed and Cleared it all Out..
If Putin should strike Ukraine with Nuke West Wouldn't Respond worst they all go to UN and Settle their Differences there ....
They all know Putin Is Mad and at times, If you can't get hold of a Mad man, You have to Pacify him or Run from him.

Your judgement is very weak and far from possibility.
Should Putin use nuke, it will be followed by rapid and responsive repercussions like never before.
There's a UN charter on the prohibition and deployment of nuclear weapons. Any violation will witness a reciprocal reactions. Of course, several parties will be involved, and there will be a nuclear war!

Putin is just bluffing. He ain't gonna try that shit.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heffalump:

You judgement is very weak and far from possibility.
Should Putin use nuke, it will be followed by rapid and responsive repercussions like never before.
There's a UN charter on the prohibition and deployment of nuclear weapons. Any violation will witness a reciprocal reactions. Of course, several parties will be involved, and there will be a nuclear war!

Reciprocal strike from who?

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by DonroxyII: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heffalump:

You judgement is very weak and far from possibility.

They are all Bluffing and Nobody is Trying that Shit. There is UN charter on Prohibition of alot which are being Perpetrated all Over by all those Gladiators.

They will all go to the round table laslas and renegotiate but the annexed region has been annexed only Counter Military Usurpation can take them away from Putin not even UN Negotiation.

Just like Georgia nothing will Happen.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 03, 2022
alabo1:

No wahala. Let's watch and see

Them don collect Lyman and they are pushing into Kherson as I type. Since you get putin number abeg call him to ready that nuclear weapon.... signing papers and signing national anthem means nothing.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by alabo1: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Ransomware:

Them don collect Lyman and they are pushing into Kherson as I type. Since you get putin number abeg call him to ready that nuclear weapon.... signing papers and signing national anthem means nothing.

Keep believing CNN. Una eye go soon clear. When they signed off Crimea you chaps were ranting the same thing. Why have they not collected Crimea till date.

Crimea is even more strategic to Russia than Donbass and co because without it Russia ceases to be a naval power ( I doubt you understand this- but some research will help). 8 years later and nothing. As Putin said - Crimea is gone forever and so are the regions that have been formally annexed. Remember this post in the future. Peace
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Heffalump(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
gaby:

The ones who made and sponsored Hitler are the same ones Putin is rising up against and saying "never again".
Most people do not know the history and how Hitler came to be...
Go on and do research on "the making of Hitler", you"d be amazed.

Some of you are fanning Putin out of sheer ignorance and poor historical education.

Hitler that promoted racial discrimination and projected his race far and above every other race in the world. The premeditated hatred against the Jewish nation was out of this world. Are the Jews part of the West too? Mr. ITK!

Hitler was a self made and self sponsored anarchist who wanted to conquer the whole world. He hated both blacks, Jews and Asians in his primordial sentiments.
I'll only advise you go back and read about Hitler and his reign.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by gaby(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Heffalump:

Some of you are fanning Putin out of sheer ignorance and poor historical education.

Hitler that promoted racial discrimination and projected his race far and above every other race in the world. The premeditated hatred against the Jewish nation was out of this world. Are the Jews part of the West too? Mr. ITK!

Hitler was a self made and self sponsored anarchist who wanted to conquer the whole world. He hated both blacks, Jews and Asians in his primordial sentiments.
I'll only advise you go back and read about Hitler and his reign.

ITK...swalling all the propaganda you have been fed, hook, line, and sinker.

Jewish man, well done.

Hop in YouTube and search for "the making of Hitler" or something of that sort. Then come back here to educate your likes.

Nonsense.

Gadaffi was also an anarchist abi....

To you, history is watching CNN and the likes while getting fed rubbish propaganda.

If not for Putin, Russia would have become another of the zombie nations like the European puppets being knocked about by the US.

Get on YouTube to watch and listen to true history of how Hitler was made and sponsored to go on a rampage by the same people pretending to be dehumanising him today...

Mofo
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Elsueno: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Karnice600:

Russians are more United now than ever, na e dem dey japa with their whole strength leave country. You re doing well

Lmao! millions of Ukrainian including able men have already ran to other European countries & Russia during this conflict..., so are some liberal Russians...Those people are already being treated like crap at European & Baltic's borders...It's kind of pathetic they think d people who call them 'orcs' would treat & love them better than thier fellow countrymen..
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Heffalump(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
gaby:

ITK...swalling all the propaganda you have been fed, hook, line, and sinker.

Jewish man, well done.

Hop in YouTube and search for "the making of Hitler" or something of that sort. Then come back here to educate your likes.

Nonsense.

Gadaffi was also an anarchist abi....

To you, history is watching CNN and the likes while getting fed rubbish propaganda.

If not for Putin, Russia would have become another of the zombie nations like the European puppets being knocked about by the US.

Get on YouTube to watch and listen to true history of how Hitler was made and sponsored to go on a rampage by the same people pretending to be dehumanising him today...
Mofo

For the benefit of doubt, you're the real MOFO in capital for depending only on YouTube video for information. Anybody can make video full of flaws and upload onto YouTube.
We are all watching the unfolding of things. Nobody needs to beat chest here. At the end of the day, the real demons will be unleashed for us to see. I believe in prophesy and all that's happening now has a direct connotation to what has been proclaimed many years ago.
Don't be fed with half truth, young man!
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by gaby(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Heffalump:

For the benefit of doubt, you're the real MOFO in capital for depending only on YouTube video for information. Anybody can make video full of flaws and upload onto YouTube.
We are all watching the unfolding of things. Nobody needs to beat chest here. At the end of the day, the real demons will be unleashed for us to see. I believe in prophesy and all that's happening now has a direct connotation to what has been proclaimed many years ago.

MOFO, go ahead and solve the assignment I gave to you and quite bleating from every corner of your mouth.

Get on YouTube to check out the documentaries with irrefutable evidence and then tell me where you get your own information from since you don't rely on information from humans with flaws.
Nonsense.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by gaby(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Heffalump:

Just to help you out of your overbloated ignorance and educate you a little, get on YouTube and search for "Everything is a richman's trick".

When you are done, get back here to educate your likes.

You can now imagine what first-hand information someone like Putin has access to. Only then will you deviate from this your myopic point of view.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by adeprof18(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Goodnigga:
then a button from NATO/US will annihilate them. Any country that becomes the first to use nukes will be nuked back
Who nuked USA when they used nuke in wwii. Stop assuming shit, America will not sacrifice her people for Ukraine. If they send one to Russia, they will respond in kind. They can launch from submarine even if they've destroyed everywhere.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Goodnigga: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
adeprof18:

Who nuked USA when they used nuke in wwii. Stop assuming shit, America will not sacrifice her people for Ukraine. If they send one to Russia, they will respond in kind. They can launch from submarine even if they've destroyed everywhere.
have you heard US Submarine being present in all oceans? US Can launch and counter launch from Land, air and sea. Listen, let's not pray for war, US is being diplomatic but if necessary they can be destructive
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by adeprof18(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Goodnigga:
have you heard US Submarine being present in all oceans? US Can launch and counter launch from Land, air and sea. Listen, let's not pray for war, US is being diplomatic but if necessary they can be destructive
Did you even read and understand what I said?
I said if Russia nuke Ukraine and NATO with US nuke Russia completely, Russia can still nuke America back from there submarine and they will still have heavy casualties.
Do you now think America is ready to sacrifice her people when Russia is not even threatening there existence by nuking Ukraine.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by FarmTech(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
God bless Putin for the line below:
“Do we really want, here, in our country, in Russia, instead of ‘mum’ and ‘dad’, to have ‘parent number one’, ‘parent number two’, ‘number three’? Have they gone completely insane?

Do we really want … it drilled into children in our schools … that there are supposedly genders besides women and men, and [children to be] offered the chance to undergo sex change operations? … We have a different future, our own future.”
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Kazim88:

Oh, it is no more from US, it's now Russia.

You better go and look for something to do. Or better still drop your CV let your helper locate you.

All of you are feeling the falling of zoo.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

If Biafra breaks away, Nigeria will raise it's own Putin and annexx it back. Of course Nigeria would organize a referendum while operation crocodile dance will be in progress. grin

All of you are feeling the collapsing of your zoological kingdom.

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2022
pansophist:

Go sleep.

Seems you didn't know that Russia (then the Soviet Union) fought against Biafra during the war. They won't change camp now. Also, the international community is always cautious of setting precedence, always remembering the word, ''precedence''.

The west (US/EU) did set a very dangerous precedence with Kosovo, which is to support the UDI (unilateral declaration of independence), all because I suspect, they want to build a military base in the region). They overturned a century-old international legal order for their selfish gain, and Putin especially warned them then that their decisions will come to haunt them later.

And the Ukraine issue is the consequence haunting the west. If Kosovo can secede without any input from Belgrade, then Biafra can without any input from Abuja, same as the territories he (Putin) annexed from Ukraine. Kyiv can go to hell, if the people want to join Russia, then it's their will, and must be respected.

So you see, precedence always matters, and even if Biafra has a legit case to secede, Russia and the international community will never support it because it would mean that St Petersburg or Moscow would want to secede, and they must allow it, after all, they supported Biafra.

And it is the Biafra reason that made Nigeria not recognize Kosovo as a country, and both countries do not share any diplomatic relationship. So if any agent tells you about a visa to Kosovo, he is lying to you, and you are on a long thing lol grin

Now you have confessed and admitted it was not cowardice Nigeria fought against Biafra but Russia and international community, can there be a referendum to liberate every regions in peace?

2023 is D year, prepare for Biafrans liberation.

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Meister(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mike23r:

icbm is more dan mach 5 as i know

but icbm are not classify hypersonic

cos of dem stage of propellant
2x 3x

mayb

Is your A52 still available boss
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Mike23r: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Meister:

Is your A52 still available boss

sold..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.