Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony (54930 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by GVTAsiwaju(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:
Only when u are heading to Menopause

You lied

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by GVTAsiwaju(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Indeed, wedding is not expensive. Many people are not married today not because they can't take care of a family but because they want an elaborate wedding ceremony.

This Nigerian Lady shared the below photos from her simple wedding ceremony.

Dem no dey use money money, na you just wan show off.

It takes humility

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

broke men association slogan.
oga bring out money & do things the right way it's done.
[b]it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done wel[/b]l.

Yes according to ones dictate and not dictates of the society.

The above is done well because it's what they want.

If what they want is worth 50m naira then it is done well.

What I don't subscribe is when one does something because others do and not what he or she wants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Awise09(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
I beg this kind wedding I know the reason why its neither both were married before or she is divorcé.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by akpascomartino: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:
May you approach menopause before your flamboyant wedding.
Idiot under 30

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peharps i wil have to go for this type of weeding not becos i cant afford an ellaborate wedding ceremony. not at all, but becos i like modesty not extravagance
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ufuosman(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by SamOchuko: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well.

So to you these guys are not properly married? Won’t they be invited for married men/women gathering? What is right about gathering and feeding hundreds of persons and at the end of the day some will complain of not having enough to eat and drink? Sow your coat according to your clothe, there’s life after your marriage day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by jojothaiv(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fahvvy:
This is very beautiful...

Whether the wedding is big or small ...
Whether the wedding was done the "right" way or not...
Whether it was done this way because the man is "broke" or not...

It doesn't change the fact that they are happily married!!!! undecided...
You're on point.

There's happiness in simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Chris2863(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Simple wedding abi nah money no dey?? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by projet: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
My thoughts are with the lady with the red top, what could be going through her mind then.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by backtovillage: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
I go send am to my girlbrend
Simple marriage make we dey break each other mouth remain
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by obadesanre: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you support him, na bad thing? Abi him complain meet you? Loud mouthed fellow
donaldking100 posyt=117156229:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by CheapHomes1: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Can you pls explain how he is broke?

What is the right way of doing things and what makes doing things otherwise the wrong way?

How is it to be done well?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Okdi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
This sounds somehow to some people but go and watch them in the next 1 year they might be so rich and living in peace. Big and elaborate wedding is not what matters, peace of mind and being with who makes you happy. Anyways , I follow make such mistake and today everyone done go his or her seperate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Austus2011(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
I spent over 3m on wedding, and it only lasted for 10 month before it crashed.... it not advisable to waste money on wedding to feed those that will not ask of your wellbeing there after.... upcoming couples spend wisely.....
Elaborate wedding does not determine a successful marriage

Congratulations to you couples!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Gistsme1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lagos State Rally for Peter Obi (Video)

VIDEO: Ongoing labour Party rally march in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9j9KcegdQg
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Alawode01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
God will bless the couple,as simple as of Adam and eve.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Okhuadams(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Indeed, wedding is not expensive. Many people are not married today not because they can't take care of a family but because they want an elaborate wedding ceremony.

Nothing like simple wedding if you have the money you will definitely do it big. Na poverty mentality go man say even though I get 1m I no go buy phone of 500k just do it according to her ur power reach
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Lionnation: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Stop living a fake life. Which day does not come once in a lifetime? Let him decide how he wants to live his life. You should either congratulate him or quietly exit the thread.
as if those who did it as once in a lifetime even didn't divorce after two weeks, I have seen it countless times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by jessylaurel(f): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

The wedding looks illegal. Hope he paid bride price o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

feeding people you don't know, people that couldn't care less about you, people who will turn around and mock you hysterically if you slip into debt is the right way to start a family?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by geewean(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na this talk Make Nkem and Ayo go collect loan from Loan app and now them don get High BP based on test results.

Loan app oga wan carry wife go because na she be collateral.

Lesson: The one way favour you do oo no look UCHE face oooooo.

donaldking100:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by lailo: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Go check am. After how how many children? And several previous marriages?
First timer can never do such grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by duduade: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
To knack dey hungry them....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Jocdon(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

You lack wisdom
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by brainhgeek(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
judatech:
When you grow above the noise of society and social media... you are free
.... independent and wealthy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Emperordynasty: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Stop living a fake life. Which day does not come once in a lifetime? Let him decide how he wants to live his life. You should either congratulate him or quietly exit the thread.
Ayahh a thousand likes for you
Everyone should cut coat according to size

Those that borrow for wedding
Will borrowing in marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Beverlyjean(f): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Grow up... only people from poor homes reason like u
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Do yours as you wish
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by bonnyhope: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:

That lady is still very young

It is their wish
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by muyico(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Traditional wedding consume money most. If only registry.how much u want spend. "afefe yeye"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.