Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony (54939 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Judybash93(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
adecz:

❗️❗️The cheapest form of Marriage
recognized by law is court marriage.

Everything may not be up to 30k
but it's not recognized by your people
back home if you don't do the needful
traditional marriage. ✌️✌️✌️

You come from a culture and unless
you want to be outcasts, you must go
& give to Caesar, wetin belong to Caesar❗️❗️

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by slimjohn2k5: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
the thing weak the guy in yellow
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by toxtimmy: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Prove you are richer than the person you just called broke by donating half a million naira to the motherless baby home?

I will donate 10 million naira to the motherless baby home if you donate half a million naira to them first?

Come to think of it... I'll donate regardless of your stupidity to the motherless children home.. cause you are just someone that take pride in bringing others down.

donaldking100:

broke men association slogan.
oga bring out money & do things the right way it's done.
it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Reminderz: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
jessylaurel:

The wedding looks illegal. Hope he paid bride price o.
no he has not.. Go and pay it for him... nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Reminderz: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
jessylaurel:

The wedding looks illegal. Hope he paid bride price o.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
I believe a wedding is a once in a lifetime ceremony and should be properly planned for.

If for any reason the couple can't afford a big/colourful wedding, they are free to cut their coat according to their cloth.

Some do the above and celebrate the milestone anniversaries very big.

God bless their home.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Reminderz: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

broke men association slogan. oga bring out money & do things the right way it's done. it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by romunu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
You don’t have to impress the community, when you know you have a family to feed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by everythinggirly(f): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one. Congratulations to them...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Osobi32(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Nonsense talk that has led many into debt and suicide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by jrobbins: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

You may not be richer than that man.

While I was working somewhere that gave me privileged information, I knew a customer (dealer in spare parts) whose account balance was never less than 50m but he was using bike everyday, and only has one small Camry that he uses on Sundays.

He had three children accounts and deposited 10m in each of them to be accessed by his children when they grew up but you'd never know he has such capabilities.

I learnt alot from him.

I did almost similar wedding, My wife was pregnant before wedding, I flew her out to give birth to our first child and that's when her Family even knew I was a bit buoyant.

It's not everyone that shows off oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Reminderz: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
jrobbins:

You may not be richer than that man.

While I was working in a bank, I knew a customer (dealer in spare parts) whose account balance was never less than 50m but he was using bike everyday, and only has one small Camry that he uses on Sundays.

He had three children accounts and deposited 10m in each of them to be accessed by his children when they grew up but you'd never know he has such capabilities.

I learnt alot from him.

I did almost similar wedding, My wife was pregnant before wedding, I flew her out to give birth to our first child and that's when her Family even knew I was a bit buoyant.

It's not everyone that shows off oo
you don't need to reply his senseless comment... it's very clear that he's still a child even if he's grown up..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Brownshoe: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
ahnie:
In my next life,I would loved to be wedded in the presence of 3 dignitaries only.
A nun
A core traditionalist
And voodoo priest.

Congratulations to the couples.
next life!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by lesson44: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
I have seen Americans couples getting married and taking public transportation to their favorite spot for photos, without any friends or family. They ask people passing by to snap them.
I have also seen newly married with their clothes on, in restaurants by themselves without friends or family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Prinzstan(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
judatech:
When you grow above the noise of society and social media... you are free
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Prinzstan(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tell them..... author=judatech post=117156082]When you grow above the noise of society and social media... you are free[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Cutehector(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
fluffybaby:
Na she Sabi. This one is even too much. They could just send bride price through bank transfer and sit in their base without all these extra.
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet dem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by VenumX: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Later he will marry second wife in a lavish wedding.

Woman, na you Sabi. Don't cry on social media later.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by VenumX: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Indeed, wedding is not expensive. Many people are not married today not because they can't take care of a family but because they want an elaborate wedding ceremony.

This Nigerian Lady shared the below photos from her simple wedding ceremony.

Dem no dey use money money, na you just wan show off.

And where is your stats to prove that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by etrange: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
She did what she could afford. Nice. Others should do what they can afford too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by largeman4u(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na 800 Naira wedding ring I even used for my wedding and bought my wife own 2500 Naira then and today we are still happily married, 4 years and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Oracleforce: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:
Only when u are heading to Menopause

Do you know if you will even have a husband in your life....at least the world has recorded that she is married...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Ashirioluwa: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
I appreciate this couple because they don't give a damn about culture or the media. If you are not rich, I don’t think is necessary to spend a fortune before getting married. Do whatever within your means to get the ball rolling.

We should all learn to live freely and let go of the idea that a successful life requires you to please society or the media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Elbethel1: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
May God bless your home and union. This is the true definition of 'cut your according to your cloth'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Proudlyomonna: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
DavidEsq:

Make we wait till u go reach 40, then come.back and say this.

No reason that kiddo,na small pikin dey worry am grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Advancedman(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
nifemi25:
Congratulations to you both

This is the real MARRIAGE.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by BRATISLAVA: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
AfroMighty:

Once in a life time can ruin the life time if not properly manage....you want them to have a lousy wedding where majority of the people that will be present don't care if they love each other or not, they just want to eat and drink... the couple realize there's a whole new life after the wedding day, that's why they cut their coat so well..

Because a wedding is low key/class, it means they love each other? Poor people divorce and cheat, too. So love has nothing to do with the class of a wedding.

A wedding is like the birth of a child. It's something to celebrate. Let's stop the mass delusion that not spending money on an event means that everything will be okay afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by BRATISLAVA: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
bukatyne:
I believe a wedding is a once in a lifetime ceremony and should be properly planned for.

If for any reason the couple can't afford a big/colourful wedding, they are free to cut their coat according to their cloth.

Some do the above and celebrate the milestone anniversaries very big.

God bless their home.

Exactly.

The idea that celebrating a wedding means poverty or divorce immediately afterwards is getting stale. The same people against it would do something more lavish if they had the money to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Light78: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
A man took a loan from the bank to finance his wedding. After two months, he couldn't pay the loan. They locked his shop, and seized his goods. The man is owing 4 million plus interest.

Don't impress people that don't care about you and your wife/bride. Remember you have kids to train and more expenses to take care of.

Training two children in boarding school no be joke oooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Simplest I v seen. I can plan your wedding. For as simple as you want.
Mail me @ sweetplumnija@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Psalmistproject: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Stop living a fake life. Which day does not come once in a lifetime? Let him decide how he wants to live his life. You should either congratulate him or quietly exit the thread.

Or support with at Least one million naira let the couple give him a great wedding since it must be done his way
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by mytime24(f): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oracleforce:

Do you know if you will even have a husband in your life....at least the world has recorded that she is married...
na ur sister cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.