Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony (54942 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Lumig: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
I love this
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by sniperr007(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

broke men association slogan.
oga bring out money & do things the right way it's done.
it's a once in a lifetime something, & it deserves to be done well.

Who prescribe which way is the right or not?

Don't use your yardstick to judge another man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by highoctane: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Can you state a fact to prove that expensive or inexpensive wedding is a once in a life time matter?
Assuming you, after your earth shaking wedding celebration, you drop dead cold. You former wife will not remarry?.
Boy wake up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Starz825(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
jojothaiv:

You're on point.

There's happiness in simplicity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Starz825(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
jojothaiv:

You're on point.

There's happiness in simplicity.
Infact that should be the first test of your woman during the course of your relationship...

Tell her you will prefer a very silent wedding..consisting her parent, her siblings and one friend....(on both sides)

See her reaction!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by fluffybaby(f): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na she Sabi. This one is even too much. They could just send bride price through bank transfer and sit in their base without all these extra.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ExaminersNigeri: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Stop living a fake life. Which day does not come once in a lifetime? Let him decide how he wants to live his life. You should either congratulate him or quietly exit the thread.

That was truly blunt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Everyone is entitled to the choice and what works for u and that fine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by CzarChris(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Read the NONSENSE this small child is typing. grin
This one is living with his mother and typing rubbish to someone who pays bills . These are the sort of foolish boys who live off a woman's money .

They steal through yahoo to impress a woman with plans to live off her fat salary after the wedding .
When you read comments by Children like this just laugh it off as rubbish
grin
You said it all it was just painful reading that rubbish. Small pikin wey never use im money buy recharge card before.

I'll do a sort of big wedding not because it's my choice but because of the family I came out from and Lord knows they are sponsoring a large part of what's going to happen that day, because na their politicial associates and village people them wan impress which I want nothing to do with. Infact I go shock everybody that day. E no far again nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by doncurrent(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Indeed, wedding is not expensive. Many people are not married today not because they can't take care of a family but because they want an elaborate wedding ceremony.

This Nigerian Lady shared the below photos from her simple wedding ceremony.

Dem no dey use money money, na you just wan show off.
Nah wedding before japa be this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by GamalNasser: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Show us your father's wedding ceremony pictures or shut up
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by magzey: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Many uninvited guess will curse them for lack of Jollof Rice grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Olat4421: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations.at least dey are wise enough not spend a lot on dis scam called marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Nonexisting1: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Will you shut up. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Nonexisting1: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
doncurrent:

Nah wedding before japa be this
You are smart. Nigga likely came back from abroad and arranged a local government staff to come and administer statutory wedding at their home. I know someone that did something like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Porksupplyib: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

So they should go and borrow money in order to do it well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by purples25(f): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Very classy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by tfelicityk(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations to both of you.
Go get your marriage certificate sharp sharp from the court

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Chymummy89: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations. I love this type of wedding. How I wish I can redo my wedding. I would have gone for this simple and less stressful wedding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by adecz: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
❗️❗️The cheapest form of Marriage
recognized by law is court marriage
which is probably what they have done here.

Everything may not be up to 30k
but it's not recognized by your people
back home if you don't do the needful
traditional marriage. ✌️✌️✌️

You come from a culture and unless
you want to be outcasts, you must go
& give to Caesar, wetin belong to Caesar.
Marriage is not a private affair, unless
they are both orphans from orphanage
homes❗️❗️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
ahnie:
In my next life,I would loved to be wedded in the presence of 3 dignitaries only.
A nun
A core traditionalist
And voodoo priest.

Congratulations to the couples.
Hian, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ebuclassic18(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

That guy fit still get money pass you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by AfroKnight: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
I’d like this kind of wedding ceremony.

But I know my people. grin The list is already long sef.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by southpaw86: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
How old are u?
donaldking100:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Starz825:

Infact that should be the first test of your woman during the course of your relationship...

Tell her you will prefer a very silent wedding..consisting her parent, her siblings and one friend....(on both sides)

See her reaction!!!!
You'll be the second person saying this to me and I guess two people can't be wrong and I've done that but babe say she wan loud am, bridal shower and all that I told her not with me sha...

Money dey, money no dey, I've been a minimalist from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by InvertedHammer: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

/
Did you see the smiles on the wife's face? That's the only thing that matters.
Those expensive weddings are forgotten in a week.

Tomorrow you will be complaining about Loan Apps because you "borrow to pose"

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by gly(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

That is why many conforming themselves to abnormal societal standard are stagnant.
The wetin people go say category

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Kajaard: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

If you are well to do then why can't you leave your data on? You are scared of the 1k subscription finishing.

It has always been said that it's the one's with a poverty mindset that looks down on those with humble beginnings. Hide your head in shame. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ShaqFu: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Very simple. No razzmatazz no noise and nobody looking for free food and drink. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by ultimateprof: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Its only in Nigeria that you will see two planning to feed 1000 people.
Improper fraction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by Judybash93(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
donaldking100:

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony by MAGICIAN7: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Stop living a fake life. Which day does not come once in a lifetime? Let him decide how he wants to live his life. You should either congratulate him or quietly exit the thread.
Teach them the importance of sincerity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.