Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area (31828 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by saysugar(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lovely lifestyle cool smoothie wish you more sweet lifestyle

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oysters:

Y'all are heartless cry
Pele dear
Maybe you will open another account to put a halt to unnecessary mentions.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by ezeknov(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin
PrincessB1:

Pele dear
Maybe you will open another account to put a halt to unnecessary mentions.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
ezeknov:
grin
Abi naa.
Am I not saying the right thing?
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by ILEMUDA(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Nightcap at Cold drinks in Chinatown
Big Mama our Giveaway Oh...... please na
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 5:59am On Oct 28, 2022
PrincessB1:

Awwn! This must delicious kiss I'm salivating already.
Really wish to travel round like you someday.

Praying this will happen for you soon sis. Peace and blessings to you and your family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Kelvin3476:

GOOD MORNING SIS.
WITH THIS UR UNIQUE LOVE AND KIND GESTURE TOWARD FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I SUGGEST TO DISPLAY UR TIKTOK\YOUTUBE ACC FOR FOLLOWS, LIKES, VIEWS AND COMMENTS.
U DESERVE BEST AND I THINKS THATS THE BEST WAY TO PAY U BAK.
UR TRAVELING MIGHT IS A TOP NOTCH CONTENT TO BEHOLD.
I HAVE BEEN UR SECRET FAN FOR A VERY LONG TIME, BUT NT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
STARTING WITH UR MEXICO TRIP ETC.
U GET SOO MANY FANS NOW AND MOST OF US ARE WILLING TO FOLLOW UR UP.

MY HUMBLE OPPINION @ CAPITAL_A_REALITY

Thank you friend, I appreciate the support. My TikTok is Mstravelindiva_ (QR code enclosed)
Instagram is MsTravelinDiva_
and YouTube is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

Peace and blessings to you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Praying this will happen for you soon sis. Peace and blessings to you and your family!
Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Kelvin3476: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, I appreciate the support. My TikTok is Mstravelindiva_ (QR code enclosed)
Instagram is MsTravelinDiva_
and YouTube is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

Peace and blessings to you!
SAME TO YOU

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by richmanrichard: 2:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Mstravelindiva:

Of course! There were many of them friend! smiley
sad only in the U.S. If dem try it in naija na jail straight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Week (Ugly Side Of Lagos) / If Not For The Driver's Experience - Man Who Survived Accident Revealed (Photos) / Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.