Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi (32335 Views)

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by mrkings84(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2022
TINUBU AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS ARE SICK, SIMPLE
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Fabnaija: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
He is simply hiding from important National issues. London cannot save him from defeat.
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by hotseat: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
If the Jagabandit supporters must prove members of the public wrong as per his health status, he should return to the country without further delay!

For how long must he continue to hide from Nigerians whom he aspires to lead?

Nigerians don't need another "dodo" president who would be ruling by proxy of paid spokespersons.

Enough of the shenanigans already!
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Throwback:
Inadvertently admitting the truth about Tinubu's ordained victory at the polls.

Shame on those winning online.

There's word that if Tinubu wins the election, he will reward APC top politicians with 2000 appointments. will you be a beneficiary of these appointments?
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Obi travelled to all the countries to meet with Nigerians out there, so shut up, Canada, across usa, Germany, uK etc. India today was their diaspora who are investing heavily in the country.

Did the leaders of India travel round the world to meet their citizens in diaspora when they were campaigning for office?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
kayperry:

you naa no dey taya ... whenever i see comment like this it takes be back to 2015 & 2019 you guyz said all matters of horrible things about Buhari health and even went as far as pronouncing him die, just when we thot that was the height of una foolishness you people have resume the same talk with BAT, suddenly una don become online doctors, you wey fit sleep no wakeup anytime ode !

Buhari most of you swore with your lives is sick and won't last 4yrs don almost conplete 8yrs looking better than when he was sworn in .. some youths propagating then some are dead some are walking dead.

Please shutup and avoid matters beyond human predictions

Was buhari not sick? How has nigeria fared under buhari?
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2022
HRMK:
i thought its said this man is ok upstairs?so tinubu should suspend prearranged apptmts bcs of some meaningless agreement of political gladiators?how many of such arranged by ex-military leader abdulsalam that has worked?was there any time polling boxes were not carted away by thugs or people killed?what is the essence of arranging such meetings with a crowd of 18candidates,when even a fool knows that only 3of them has any chance of winning?people are after tinubu bcs he is from a ruling party and he is the man to beat!am always surprised to see his way of taking it cool with his detractors!obviously.tinubu is keeping his gun powder dry till when it would be most needed!!

What are the prearranged appointments Tinubu had that took him to London? Care to shed some light?

How is Tinubu the man to beat?
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by kayperry: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Was buhari not sick? How has nigeria fared under buhari?

Have you not being sick yourself ??

Jonathan that did not sick how did nigeria fare under GEJ, sick buhari got re-elected while strong GEJ did not .. so !

Today Buhari is looking healthier than a fair % of nigeria youths, people get sick n recover just as people die without any prior sickness. All is in God's hand rest

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
kayperry:

Have you not being sick yourself ??

Jonathan that did not sick how did nigeria fare under GEJ, sick buhari got re-elected while strong GEJ did not .. so !

Today Buhari is looking healthier than a fair % of nigeria youths, people get sick n recover just as people die without any prior sickness. All is in God's hand rest

You haven't answered my questions.

Was buhari not sick?

How has nigeria fared under buhari?
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by kayperry: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Was buhari not sick?

The answer you seek is in the rhetorics,

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Aarondan(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/10/why-is-bola-tinubu-hiding-in-london.html?m=1

There is a dubiosity in this write up, you didn't also mentioned bola tinubu is also only popular in the southwest and north Muslims.
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
kayperry:

The answer you seek is in the rhetorics,

Was buhari not sick?

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Aarondan:

There is a dubiosity in this write up, you didn't also mentioned bola tinubu is also only popular in the southwest and north Muslims.

Can you negate the points raised by kperoogi?
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
IgOga:
Kperogi needs to learn politics. Tinubu is fine...he just wants attention....all publicity is good for a politician.....everybody will be talking about Tinubu until the next event....remember how Tinubu and Shetimma took the limelight at the NBA event? Some things never change about human behaviour
Tinubu isn't fine, he's suffering from old age-induced maladies. He should go and rest, we don't need old men like him running the affairs of this country anymore.
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by KanwuliaExtra: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Reyhzor:

No dey respond these jobless people na

You must respond sometimes o.
So dem no tink say Tinubu and Buhari juju dey work! cheesy

Make dem smell wetin dem take GEJ eye see ke!

Revenge is sweeeeeeeetest. . . . . When they have a PISSING-AGBADO-King insulting himself and his BIGOT followers with a presidential ambition.

Imagine the INSULT? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ogechi98: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Honestly I think if he is mistakenly elected as president he might do worst than bubu
Jestin:
The exact same signs we saw before Buhari was elected is what we are seeing now. I can guarantee every Nigerians that Tinubu will become another London president if elected so kindly vote wisely in 2023
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by banggy: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Are you a certified graduate and can take the following subjects proficiently..
Mathematics
English
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Commerce
Account
Language
Literature
Business studies

Kindly contact me 07034579079 or send your CV to jerkinsono@gmail.com

Lagos preferably
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by jamace(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022
PANDORA TINUBU

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by frog12: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
what RUBBISH is this one planting?
we know TINUBU is sick
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by pfadom: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Will this stupid idiot keep quiet?
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by pfadom: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Because you're the doctor treating him? Stupid people act God.

frog12:
what RUBBISH is this one planting?
we know TINUBU is sick
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by HRMK: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What are the prearranged appointments Tinubu had that took him to London? Care to shed some light?

i hardly respond to these type of questions!as a nigerian that is always on social media,you should know the answers to those questions!!
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Billygee2u: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Racoon:
 All the charade and facade can never hide the fact that Bola Tinubu is critically sick and was rushed to London for urgent medical attention despite all the stupid attempts and damage control by his praise singers to cover it up.

Meanwhile, the shameless emilokan builts and developed Lagos according to his miscreants but shamefully failed to build even a single well-equipped hospital to cater for his multiple health issues.

A man who is committed to Nigeria won’t have an obsessive-compulsive impulse to desert the country at the slightest opportunity. To suggest that Tinubu want to continues these disastrous policies of Buhari in personifies Buhari’s “abnegation & commitment” is to unintentionally demarket tinubu & threaten Nigerians So let all those who are concerned about the fate of the 200M people in this country think, act right and wisely.
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
LeeSantos:
Nigeria really need money for development,
He's working in London as a chef in McDonald
-Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London - Bayo Onanuga.
Hahaha,but, this is correct
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
HRMK:
i hardly respond to these type of questions!as a nigerian that is always on social media,you should know the answers to those questions!!

I don't know that's why am asking you.

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
I thought they said tinubu developed Lagos and made it better...why can't he rest in Lagos they claimed he developed
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did the leaders of India travel round the world to meet their citizens in diaspora when they were campaigning for office?

Do research, Google dey, no Dey act like your leaders Wey you Dey support.
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mr5050(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
City boy wey build Lagos don run go London to collect drip for his Shakey Shakey hands and legs.
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Jestin: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ogechi98:
Honestly I think if he is mistakenly elected as president he might do worst than bubu

Baba this is not the issue of I THINK oo. They signs crystal clear that he will be worse
Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Do research, Google dey, no Dey act like your leaders Wey you Dey support.

Who are the leaders that I support and how am I doing like them?

Aren't you aware that asking you questions is part of research?

Since "google de", kindly use it to answer the simple question.

Re: Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi by Babysho(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
noCAP:
He is seriously sick. His bladder issue is getting worse, but he still won't step down. I pity any BATstard wey go vote Tinubu. You dey joke with your future. My dear urchins, embrace sanity now.

Peter Obi is the way the truth and the life.

I believe Tinubu will pull out of this race on God. That man is terribly Ill.

Tinubu is just trying to tick off the last part of his bucket list of Presidency before death simply so he can say ‘been there done that’ and even his followers know this truth because I know they’re educated.

My theory is that Tinubu/APC followers are simply trying to eat out of the mismanagement of Nigeria. They’re the 500k + ghost workers. They’re the boy boys of Tinubu that have unlimited salary for ex governor driver. They’re the ones stealing our oil and making 1trillion per month.

What A Country! Buhari has really lowered the standards that Bola Ahmed Tinubu with all the allegations of coccaine trafficking, serious health issues and old age almost dying and lying about it again is thinking he’s valid!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer / Senator Abu Ibrahim Escapes Lynching In Kaduna (Photos) / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.