Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. (863 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics) / New London Photo Fuels Rumour Bola Tinubu Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by EndWeakerection: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Hello ,

I'm not into Politics ,Not at all .. I'm Just Looking unto the Creator to Intervene in 2023 for a Good Leader .

Sickness has no home , Anyone can be sick .

This is not about Abuse . Virtually everyone has one Sickness or the other .

However I saw the Picture of our Dear Daddy Bola Ahmed Tinubu ..Jagaban ...

Is this Picture True ? I'm not a Peddler of Lies .

If it is true ,I wish Baba a Quick Recovery..If not such Should be Stopped .

Thanks
Click to view the picture

https://gazettengr.com/new-london-photo-fuels-rumour-bola-tinubu-now-wears-catheter-bag-for-urine/

Don't forget to Contact meoo if you are still a One Minute Man in Bed ... Solutions dey Gidigba .Check Below .

WhatsApp or call

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by AdamuKD: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Tilumbu is very sick. He should just hang his booth
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2022
May he continue to PISS BLOOD!

Iseeeeeeeee!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by Satedly(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Yeah it's true..
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by EndWeakerection: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
May he continue to PISS BLOOD!

Iseeeeeeeee!!!!
. Oga , Don't you think this is Harsh Haha ! Why Now ..... shocked
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by EndWeakerection: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Satedly:
Yeah it's true..
hmmm!
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by Obamaofusa: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2022
AdamuKD:
Tilumbu is very sick. He should just hang his booth
If he is not very sick,that means you will become very sick but if he is very sick then you will become very healthy and rich.
Say amen,sir.

N.B: If you dont say amen then everything you said might come back to you.
And remember to vote wisely.
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by AdamuKD: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Obamaofusa:

If he is not very sick,that means you will become very sick but if he is very sick then you will become very healthy and rich.
Say amen,sir.

N.B: If you dont say amen then everything you said might come back to you.
And remember to vote wisely.
Mumu, Tilumbu is terminally ill and he is not going to make it.
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by Akponmfet: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CAN WEAR WHATEVER HE LIKES.
GO AND USE SNIPER.
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by EndWeakerection: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Akponmfet:
THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CAN WEAR WHATEVER HE LIKES.
GO AND USE SNIPER.
. Meaning He Wears it ..and so if he wears it , there is nothing absolutely wrong with that and whoever that feels it's not right should get away and go to hell but must first drink Sniper ... shocked Typical of a Die Hard Supporter that doesn't care whatever The Politicians he or she Supports must Rule and doesn't care

I understand you ...
Re: Tinubu Now Wears Catheter For Urine ,is It True ? Picture. by freshpzy1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Top Yoruba Politician Reveals Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra / Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment / Unknown Gunmen Burnt Down Trucks Load Of Goods(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.