Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) (27863 Views)

Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Oyira(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Good one your Excellency... Pls keep to your promise and utilize the vast experience you have gathered.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Firstson33(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2022
There is no state without trenches, Lagos tinubu claim he built is even worst than these , Lagos is a slum.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud that didnt conduct a local govt election for 8years, you want him to provide social amenities?

Tinubu aka wee wee will never smell Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Winters23: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
But zombidients and mumudients said we should go and verify that obi has turned Anambra to small London that even d airport obiano built was with the money obi left behind grin grin grin

D only achievement of obi as governor we have seen is d hype on social media to make it look as if he did something but we've gone to verify we did not see anything....he only invested Anambra money into 'life beer' and also into some of his personal companies

grin

Severe pains

Meanwhile, he wasn't sleeping

4 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by MrHighSea: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2022
h
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Throwback:

You mean Obi did not do all?

Wonderment!

Make una get small commonsense na, even if na tiny bit.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by xevove2061: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
But zombidients and mumudients said we should go and verify that obi has turned Anambra to small London that even d airport obiano built was with the money obi left behind grin grin grin

D only achievement of obi as governor we have seen is d hype on social media to make it look as if he did something but we've gone to verify we did not see anything....he only invested Anambra money into 'life beer' and also into some of his personal companies

this is also tilumbu's Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

I am from Anambra. I know the entire length and breadth of the state, from Ekwusigo to Orumba to Ayamelum to Anaocha to Awka to Oyi to Nnewi etc, 'cos I also had my higher institution education there.

Only blind people who do not know Anambra well will accept the nonsense that Obi fixed Anambra.

Obi performed abysmally as governor. He knows next to nothing about governance.

6 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Seankhalifa: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2022
mycar:

Did Tinubu do half of what obi did?
pls stop arguing like an illiterate... tinibu is old and I no like am.. but try to comment with sense....

4 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by outstandingsyll(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
wink

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Germi9: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Did your supreme lord and savior Tinubu do anything in Lagos when he was the governor?
Yes..Tinubu worked in lagos but he should go and rest period!!
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by JumiaWarranty: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Soludo should quit talking and start working

Check out this product on Jumia https://www./samsung-galaxy-m32-lte-dual-sim-smartphone-128gb-6gb-ram-6.4-6000mah-64mp8mp2mp2mp-20mp-selfie-black-132322714.html?utm_source=social&utm_medium=pdpshare
Samsung Galaxy M32 LTE Dual SIM Smartphone, 128GB+ 6GB RAM -6.4'' -6000mAh-(64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) +20MP Selfie- BlackBerry
₦ 143,900
₦ 156,000

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Diligent1(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Did your supreme lord and savior Tinubu do anything in Lagos when he was the governor?
Tinubu created LAWMA LASTMA LAMATA, RRS ets, despite stoppage of revenue from federal government, can you mention at least 4 agencies which Peter Obi created, to prove that he can create job for the youth.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Cantonese: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

The Lagos that you falsely claim ownership has 100% good roads abi?

Without doubt you are not from Lagos. If you would dare, please tell us your state and leave it to us to tell you the state of the roads there in since 1960.

Obi invested Anambra money into beer and yet, you gave massive industries dotting the entire state. Your small mind has not allowed you to know that beer brewers employ large staff to run the organization.

Ignorance is no excuse. While youths nationwide are fashioning ways to get out of the grip of the greedy old politicians, you are there accusing someone, who youths like you place their hopes on.

Shay shay shay shay shay shame.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by mycar: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Seankhalifa:
pls stop arguing like an illiterate... tinibu is old and I no like am.. but try to comment with sense....
that you have access to internet doesn't meant that you are intelligent, Where were you when the scorecards for both were discussed here?
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by JumiaWarranty: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Soludo should quit talking and start working

Check out this product on Jumia https://www./samsung-galaxy-m32-lte-dual-sim-smartphone-128gb-6gb-ram-6.4-6000mah-64mp8mp2mp2mp-20mp-selfie-black-132322714.html?utm_source=social&utm_medium=pdpshare
Samsung Galaxy M32 LTE Dual SIM Smartphone, 128GB+ 6GB RAM -6.4'' -6000mAh-(64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) +20MP Selfie- BlackBerry
₦ 143,900
₦ 156,000

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by franchasofficia: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Soludo is busy working now while Sanwo-olu is busy rendering care to an old grandpa at London hospital. Tomorrow now Sanwo-olu will be using his successors' projects to do photo op claiming he developed Lagos through his successors.

Make una tell him to get to work now oh, snapping with old fashioned blue locomotive train won't save his image tomorrow oh grin
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by asanausana91: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
So this road was here and zombiedients want to tell us that Peter idiot Obi saved 500 billions. Peter obi is a thief that uses Anambara money to save in his fidelity Bank so that the bank will not be liquidated.
Only fools will be deceived by that criminal with a useless voice.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Mandate2023: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Cantonese:

The Lagos that you falsely claim ownership has 100% good roads abi?

Without doubt you are not from Lagos. If you would dare, please tell us your state and leave it to us to tell you the state of the roads there in since 1960.

Obi invested Anambra money into beer and yet, you gave massive industries dotting the entire state. Your small mind has not allowed you to know that beer brewers employ large staff to run the organization.

Ignorance is no excuse. While youths nationwide are fashioning ways to get out of the grip of the greedy old politicians, you are there accusing someone, who youths like you place their hopes on.

Shay shay shay shay shay shame.

I don't read tears grin grin kindly summarise out your point pls grin

That u guys r campaigning that obi be allow to be president so he can end suffering while d little state he govern is nothing to write home about

Zombidients grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Afamed:
All the pandora fraud did as a Gov was to keep medical Doctors at home/ strike for over 13 months.

Anambra has the best public healthcare system in Nigeria. You can use Google to confirm and come back with your findings. It has always been between Anambra, Enugu. Even Osun has a better public healthcare system than Lagos.

Don't let privately-owned clinics in Lagos f00l you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Awon Werey gbogbo… even the beer investment was used to promote Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
God bless Soludo.

When a state has a good foundation , subsequent Governors will have no option than to fall in line.

Obi laid a good successor precedence.

God bless Anambra
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Way4orward: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
The governors that made used of Lagos state tax payers money was Fashola and Ambode. During the time of Tinubu Oshodi was no go area.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Awon Werey gbogbo… even the beer investment was used to promote Biafra.

Mumu, where is d black colour of Biafra flag on hero beer?

South East is called "owuwa anyanwu" land of the rising sun. Go find out and stop exposing your ignorance.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Nonybb: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2022
This man is doing absolutely nothing in Anambra state as at this moment. It's a SHAME

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obosi for life!
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Emary(f): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
I am from Obosi and those are deep interior roads in the inner villages. The main roads are well tarred, and Obi revamped and expanded the main access road through the town during his tenure. The erosion issue is not a quick fix for any governor as the clay soil is difficult to bind along slopes.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by anonimi: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Obi is just a crooked politician like all the others, trying to scam us with his fake stingy sweet sounding words like Thiefnuibu did in 2015 to make Buhari president.

blamingthedevil:
@PeterObi should represent Nigeria in lying at the next Olympics to guarantee that Nigeria brings home Gold medal. He can lie for Africa. How can Yoruba leaders ask Yoruba not to vote for Peter because he will build a port in SS, when SS already has many ports?

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1569271563614298112?t=c65NKG1egsw5GZoIlvLr7g&s=19

Peter Obi, a man who refuses to defy IPOB sit at home orders in his own region, is spreading lies against the Yoruba. Accusing them of asking people not to vote for him because he will build a port in the SS. SS that already has at least 3 ports! No be juju be that?

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1569296527256076295?t=c65NKG1egsw5GZoIlvLr7g&s=19

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

bennybuhari:
“’So, whatever I say about Tinubu is anchored on empiricism and verifiable facts. I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / V.P Osinbajo Receives Chief Judge Of Nigeria & Chief Justices In State House(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.