Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) (27950 Views)

Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Diligence: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
A Governor takes a tour to access some roads he would focus on, and some hopeless dregs of the society start to talk about MPO...

Be focused and intentional.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Arysexy:

Mumu, where is d black colour of Biafra flag on hero beer?

South East is called "owuwa anyanwu" land of the rising sun. Go find out and stop exposing your ignorance.

Werey the thing pain am, we will be exposing you guys... Obi wears mainly black cloth to complete the puzzle...rising sun kò falling sun ní. Is there no other logo of note to use apart from using Biafra insignia... Na black the fool dey look for sha. You think everybody is as foolish as you are.

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by anonimi: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Soludo should do more.

Why is he not riding in Innoson vehicles after all the hype by Peter Obi about it

SATANICALLY:
In a 2018 interview, Peter Obi said he invested $20 million in International Breweries on behalf of Anambra state as a governor.

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today.
That’s what government should do.”

TheCable had previously fact-checked some of the claims.

Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, also debunked a recent statement ascribed to him regarding the investment.

International Breweries (IB) Plc is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) — a multinational drink and brewing giant based in Leuven, Belgium.

In its 2021 audited financial statement, the company said it holds 43 percent economic interest in International Breweries Plc, a publicly listed company in Nigeria.

According to a report by The Nation, AB InBev merged its Nigerian operations under a single corporate entity in 2017. It had three indirect Nigerian subsidiaries — International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited. SABMiller Nigeria Holdings BV — another subsidiary of AB InBev — was also a major stakeholder in Intafact and Pabod.

ANAMBRA’S INVESTMENT

In a statement made available to TheCable on Tuesday, Ifeatu Onejeme, Anambra’s commissioner of finance, confirmed that Peter Obi’s administration invested the sum of N1,955,535,247.00 (an equivalent of approximately $12,616,356.43 at the then average CBN exchange rate of N155.00/$1) in Intafact Beverages Limited, a green-field brewery set up in Onitsha by SABMiller Breweries of South Africa in 2012.

Onejeme added that the state government still holds 407,321,264 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc in exchange for the Intafact Beverages Limited investment.

“Based on the NGX closing price of N5.50 as of 20/6/22, these shares were valued at N2,240,266,952 on that date,” the statement reads in part.

“Based on the Central Bank of Nigeria I&E exchange rate of N415.75/US$1.00 on same June 20, 2022, this investment was valued at an equivalent of approximately US$5,388,495.37 (and at N604/$1.00 parallel market rate, only US$3,709,051.24).”

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
If IPOB and unknown gunmen do not continue causing violence and attacking and disturbing... governor soludo will do a lot of good things in anambra state with a lot of development...so IPOB and unknown gun men allow peace to reign in the south east and be obi-dient
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Throwback:

He didn't do anything, yet other states came visiting to learn so much from the Tinubu government of Lagos State.

The first time I visited Lagos was in 1998. It was far ahead of every other state as at then, including Abuja. Ikeja, VI, Ikoyi and the whole Island etc were already well developed. All the mainland bridges were there. The ports and airports were already bubbling.
Lagos has been a mega city from way back long before Tinubu aspired to be governor. Why do you guys keep attributing all of Lagos to him? I find it hard to understand the mentality you guys possess.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
asanausana91:
I thought zombiedients said Anambara is Dubai?
If this is how you "thought" then your brain is stale. grin grin grin and you are not normal as someone already said.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by nedu2000(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nkpor-umuoji road is terrible, Oguta road, the onitsha section of the osha/owerri road is used mostly by Anambra people Soludo shouldn't wait for FG to do it
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Whoknowsme: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
No b small work, Plenty work full ground 4 Soludo Solution... but 4 the past 8yrs ndi oti mkpu were shouting Willy is Working.
Don't mind the ndi oti mkpu shouting.
I was talking with someone yesterday and told him Obiano did nothing. He didn't even allow me to finish, he started shouting at the top of his voice saying Obiano did more than Obi. That he singlehandedly built the airport in Anambra. He was just talking and talking that i didn't even bother replying him. He started telling me Obi should not be voted for, that i should vote for APC or PDP. I just shook my head looked at him and got busy with what i was doing.
He couldn't give answer on what Tinubu or Atiku did during their regime.
I refuse to be confused by these set of people.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by TREX002: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
But zombidients and mumudients said we should go and verify that obi has turned Anambra to small London that even d airport obiano built was with the money obi left behind grin grin grin

D only achievement of obi as governor we have seen is d hype on social media to make it look as if he did something but we've gone to verify we did not see anything....he only invested Anambra money into 'life beer' and also into some of his personal companies
. Omo shut up and stop saying what u don't know.... Less I forget stop being a bastard cus only someone with such background talks like u.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Anakazo22: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
But zombidients and mumudients said we should go and verify that obi has turned Anambra to small London that even d airport obiano built was with the money obi left behind grin grin grin

D only achievement of obi as governor we have seen is d hype on social media to make it look as if he did something but we've gone to verify we did not see anything....he only invested Anambra money into 'life beer' and also into some of his personal companies

You are a big fool for posting such comment just to score some points, lemme ask you, when tinubu was a governor is it all the roads in Lagos he was able to repair, because even after fashola left Ambode still repair road and so is the present governor
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Nijablast: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
They always blame others for their woes.
See Obi Legacy up there
Obituaries.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
but u n your forefathers enter there with polybag every blessed day

Do you know how useless your forefathers has been in Igbo land since 1960.

Are you from Lagos or ijebu ode.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by silverkings: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Throwback:

He didn't do anything, yet other states came visiting to learn so much from the Tinubu government of Lagos State.

Una no dey shame shaa.... Chai
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by XerXerz: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Keep crying jobless wawa bastard. Obiano performed far better than all the governors put together in enugu state since 1999. Ewu there are many roads worse than this enugu but Ugwuanyi the nsukka failure is busy eating semo and onugbu. Anambra will continue to be far ahead of enugu state in development. The airport Obiano built has overtaken the mushroom airport in enugu. The flyovers Obiano built are far better than the tiny disjointed nonsense built by Ugwuanyi. What about the best ICC in Nigeria built by Obiano. Envious frustrated nsukka clown.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
No b small work, Plenty work full ground 4 Soludo Solution... but 4 the past 8yrs ndi oti mkpu were shouting Willy is Working.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by lailo: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Did your supreme lord and savior Tinubu do anything in Lagos when he was the governor?
Tinubu can even claim the successes of his successors like Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu bcs he installed them and control them, and of course if they have failed, you people would have equally attributed it to him. Can Obi lay claim to Obiano and Soludo successes? People he didnt shared same political party with and have no influence on?
His track record remains his regime and we can't see.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Some people will attack Obi because of this post, go and verify
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hit d ground running no time
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Babysho(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud that didnt conduct a local govt election for 8years, you want him to provide social amenities?

Lmao this is so out of context grin ; I’m not supporting anybody but you realize he was trying to stop waste in local govt which is very wise.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Babysho(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

grin grin grin I still think Peter Obi is obviously the best candidate even though all of them are shhhittt but dude this is hilarious! I thought racist jokes were funny but tribalistic jokes are out of this world!
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
THESE PPL ARE NOW WAKING UP FORM DELUSION! NDI ANAMBRA AND IMO PEOPLE CAUSED THEIR OWN INSECURITY BY HAILING THEIR SAVAGE YOUTHS WHO KILLED POLICE PERSONNEL AND BURNT POSTS IN ANAMBRA NA IMO.YOU PEOPLE BETA PRAY THAT THEY FISH OUT THOSE EVIL YOUTHS AND CLEANSE YOUR LAND OF INNOCENT BLOOD SPILLED,UNDER YOU WILL LIVE UNDER THIS SEIGE FOR LIFE. angry undecided AWON WE RE.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Owerriboi: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grgton:
Rubbish

This road is better than almost all the roads in Owerri
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Simplythebest: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oga be calming down cus if i send u some pictures of Lagos we have at hand today u will shade tears
Mandate2023:

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Olat4421: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
chai u wicked ooo grin grin grin
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Owerriboi:

This road is better than almost all the roads in Owerri
Awka came to my mind

Mud roads everywhere shame
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Bryan88(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Are you normal? Did you expect PO to fix all the roads in Anambra? Did Tinubu fix all in Lagos? Even to now, has Sanwo Olu fixed all?

Im not surprised u guys reason abnormally shaa
u dey mind the mumu urchin? Em no see Tinubu Lagos that’s flooded each time that it rains na Anambra wey no dey experience flood at all come be em problem? Urchins are really sick in d head i swear

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Owologbo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Of foolishness is a person.
Even the Lagos State you brag about doesn't revolve around lagos Island only.
Even the capital of lagos GRA does not have a good motorable road. 60% of lagos mainland roads are rubbish.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by swaggerjack: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Cantonese: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

I don't read tears grin grin kindly summarise out your point pls grin

That u guys r campaigning that obi be allow to be president so he can end suffering while d little state he govern is nothing to write home about

Zombidients grin

And you have been to the state to see suffering people?

Please now bros, stop talking ignorantly. Have you ever ventured out of your Iragbiji or Ijebu Igbo? Are you not already tired of suffering and misery? Admit it to yourself. We are helping people like you to come out of bewitchment.

With Obi, you will find peace.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Regex: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Acidosis:

Anambra has the best public healthcare system in Nigeria. You can use Google to confirm and come back with your findings. It has always been between Anambra, Enugu. Even Osun has a better public healthcare system than Lagos.

Don't let privately-owned clinics in Lagos f00l you.

En never ask en self where UNTH deh. People from Imo go to Anambra and Enugu for health issues. Anambra also has thr biggest market in the South East, Aria aria, Onitsha main market etc. No mind the Agbado fool.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Thedon22: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi really has nothing to campaign with.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Moshphil: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Brimstone77:

Upon all your hype Lagos is the most indepted state in Nigeria,they most polluted state in Africa,have the biggest slump in Africa..

What exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos??
The most polluted in Africa ahhhh
Your oga dun teach you work
Am impressed
Lyers Army.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Moshphil: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Inerudite

You be complete mumu

Even American too dey owe

Some of the the countries we are looking up to today are all indebted to world financial institution.
Oga go and borrow sense pls

To be honest Nobody has actually bin able to econvince to me abt some of PO achievement

I really need somebody to explain to me this to me
How viable was d economy of anambra when he was d governor
Like:
Eeeh he paid up the debt of Anambra state
USA And UK DEY DEY ON DEBT LOWO LOWO

He was not owing salary, like other state were owing

he bought laptop for all the student in Anambra, like seriously ��

Oga tell me some of his ground breaking achievement

Pls convince me and I will support obi
Cos some of you guys are just making NOISE

Ask any obedient to tell you po achievement

dem go dey vex if you superior point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.