Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) (27954 Views)

Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by olatuns2017: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbRKvunUeCY
Governor, Charles Chukwuma Soludo, on Friday, September 30, 2022 took a 12kms tour of some worst roads in Obosi community, to have a first hand feel of flood and other environmental challenges that have plunged and degraded the community.

Major roads toured include; Ugwuagba, OwelleAja and Mgbuka roads in Awada Obosi.

#AnambraStateNewMedia

Pls sir

No water and light in Obi village
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by bobntu: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
No administration can solve ALL the problems in a state. Even after Soludo's solution, there would still be areas left for future administrations. Government is a continuum and leaders are assessed by how much impact they make within the limited time and available resources.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by NwekereNdoki: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
But zombidients and mumudients said we should go and verify that obi has turned Anambra to small London that even d airport obiano built was with the money obi left behind grin grin grin

D only achievement of obi as governor we have seen is d hype on social media to make it look as if he did something but we've gone to verify we did not see anything....he only invested Anambra money into 'life beer' and also into some of his personal companies

When Obi was Governor, Obosi was still a bush. ANambra is developing rapidly and the need for moee roads is increasing.

EVen Awka was not as developed as it is when Obi was governor, if Awka needed 10 roads when Obi was governor, now I am sure they will be needing 100s.

ANambra is developing rapidly and more than 5 LGA is developing very fast.

A typical example is this Abakpa area. When Obi was Governor it used to be the hideout of cultists and criminals and was just one forest. Obi flushed them out, the place became peaceful. After he left Office people are now buildig rapidly, now these houses will need access roads.

BTW, Obi never said he fisxed all the roads in ANambra, today Anambra can boast of 10 lane road. Thans to Obi

Pic 1: Abakpa Forest Now
Pic 2,3,4: Roads contrusted by Obi

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Just take actions to.fix the decay.Ignore self-appointed.auditors of past.governments.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Just take actions to.fix the decay.Ignore self-appointed.auditors of past.governments!

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Just take actions to.fix the decay.Ignore self-appointed.auditors of past.government.!
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Afamed: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
mycar:

Yeah, Tinubu did not close state owned hospitals for 13 months like Obi did, instead he sacked all the doctors and converted the building to motor parks.
Lasu unlike AbSu did not go on 7 months strike like Obi did when he was a Gov in Anambra, but rather 1 year.
lie while your sense is intact
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Owerriboi: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated muddy roads and filthy environment. Awka is like America compare to Owerri. It is very shameful no wonder millions of imo indigenes are living in Awka, Onitsha and everywhere in Anambra but you cannot find an Anambra indigene anywhere in imo state. Let us know when Owerri has ordinary flyover when Awka has three. Very shameful

Grgton:
came to my mindMud roads everywhere shame

Pictures: Owerri

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Afamed: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Acidosis:

Anambra has the best public healthcare system in Nigeria. You can use Google to confirm and come back with your findings. It has always been between Anambra, Enugu. Even Osun has a better public healthcare system than Lagos.

Don't let privately-owned clinics in Lagos f00l you.

Visit Lasuth and Absth first. Then visit General Hosp at Onitsha and visit Gen Hosp at Gbagada. I dont know why Obiedoit always sound silly at every oppourtunity

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by mycar: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Afamed:

lie while your sense is intact
i no want to argue with you , irrespective of what, one needs to know the cause of any industrial action to be able to place a blame. Before IPPIS, it has always been difficult to pay salary because of ghost workers and other irregularities. it is also good to know the efforts of the government in question towards resolving it.
In all those cases, the end justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Afamed: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Babysho:

Lmao this is so out of context grin ; I’m not supporting anybody but you realize he was trying to stop waste in local govt which is very wise.
By not conducting election in Local Govt another tier of Gov is a way of stopping wastage of money? Perharp FG should not have conducted Govship election so as to aslo stop wastage of money. May we never take advise from mad man like obiediots supporters
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mandate2023:
But zombidients and mumudients said we should go and verify that obi has turned Anambra to small London that even d airport obiano built was with the money obi left behind grin grin grin

D only achievement of obi as governor we have seen is d hype on social media to make it look as if he did something but we've gone to verify we did not see anything....he only invested Anambra money into 'life beer' and also into some of his personal companies

Say this slowly without crying
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Acidosis(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Afamed:

Visit Lasuth and Absth first. Then visit General Hosp at Onitsha and visit Gen Hosp at Gbagada. I dont know why Obiedoit always sound silly at every oppourtunity

Institutions and people who know better than you do have carried out surveys using over 22 metrics to rate states with the best public healthcare delivery.

I don't need your opinion to know the truth.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Babysho(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Afamed:

By not conducting election in Local Govt another tier of Gov is a way of stopping wastage of money? Perharp FG should not have conducted Govship election so as to aslo stop wastage of money. May we never take advise from mad man like obiediots supporters

cheesy grin cheesy I love how aggressive Nigerians are being about this election! It’s a good sign I guess. Everyone is frustrated.

The local govt in Nigeria is non existent and you know it. It just keeps old men on the payroll for no reason.

Peter Obi is saying he’s going to be reducing the cost of governance meaning we might see a reduction in the salary/benefits of senators and governors for the first time in Nigeria. Are you also against that?
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by leofab(f): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
asanausana91:
I thought zombiedients said Anambara is Dubai?
mumu that a village link road.. even in uK there are suburbs..
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Chrismania100: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
So, even if he used Biafra logo, and so fucking what. What is wrong with Biafra?? BIAFRA IS OGBOS HERITAGE.There is nothing wrong with Biafra, even when your criminal Fulani painting them red as they are terrorist,Soverign State of Biafra is the best

Igboslayer:
Awon Werey gbogbo… even the beer investment was used to promote Biafra.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Owerriboi:
Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated muddy roads and filthy environment. Awka is like America compare to Owerri. It is very shameful no wonder millions of imo indigenes are living in Awka, Onitsha and everywhere in Anambra but you cannot find an Anambra indigene anywhere in imo state. Let us know when Owerri has ordinary flyover when Awka has three. Very shameful

Pictures: Owerri
do your self a favor, go take a tour of Owerri them come back and delete all this old pictures you posted here..

Show me a good road you currently have in Awka apart from Enugu onitsha exp way

Lol shame
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Chrismania100:

So, even if he used Biafra logo, and so fucking what. What is wrong with Biafra?? BIAFRA IS OGBOS HERITAGE.There is nothing wrong with Biafra, even when your criminal Fulani painting them red as they are terrorist,Soverign State of Biafra is the best

Foolish ethnocentric heritage... Pẹ̀lẹ́, you don't know what you are saying, bunch of treacherous squalors.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Owerriboi: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2022
cheesy
Post really pained you. Stop crying because I stated the fact.

In the whole of Owerri and imo state at large there's no road like this. These are innercity roads in Awka. You can see covered drains, something you cannot have in owerri even in the next 200yrs. Lol

Do yourself one favour and leave that shithole called Owerri. All the pictures I posted about Owerri are facts.

Awka is like America compare to Owerri. Shameless people.

Grgton:
do your self a favor, go take a tour of Owerri them come back and delete all this old pictures you posted here..Show me a good road you currently have in Awka apart from Enugu onitsha exp wayl shame

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Owerriboi: 2:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Grgton:
do
hame

Awka flyovers Vs Owerri flyover. You should be ashamed because owerri is a village. Lol

Pictures 1- Awka and pictures 2 and 3 Owerri. Compare and contrast. Lol

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Owerriboi: 2:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Grgton:
e

Awka International convention centre Vs Owerri International conference centre.

Compare and contrast. Shameless goat. I told you I will continue to deal with you with facts until you know your level. Even Aba is now better than Owerri.

Shameless people that will keep electing 419 kingpins as governors.

Pictures 1 & 2 Awka ICC

Pictures 2 & 3 Owerri ICC

1 Like

Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by belente(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Afamed:

But the hypocrate in you want PMB to fix everything within 8 years
oga please stop spamming the thread. always make your submission very brief so that I can easily skip them
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Afamed: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Acidosis:

Institutions and people who know better than you do have carried out surveys using over 22 metrics to rate states with the best public healthcare delivery.

I don't need your opinion to know the truth.

You are still sleeping.
Re: Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) by Afamed: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Babysho:

cheesy grin cheesy I love how aggressive Nigerians are being about this election! It’s a good sign I guess. Everyone is frustrated.

The local govt in Nigeria is non existent and you know it. It just keeps old men on the payroll for no reason.

Peter Obi is saying he’s going to be reducing the cost of governance meaning we might see a reduction in the salary/benefits of senators and governors for the first time in Nigeria. Are you also against that?

Does Obi have the power to reduce the salary and benefits of Govs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.