Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees (18919 Views)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by LadyExcellency: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Emergingnation:
The unknown gunmen in the East are mostly the victims of police brutality...

That's what most ignorant Nigerians don't know and have refused to understand.

If those murdered were your siblings, will you forgive? Some may but most will seek revenge hence we have "unknown gunmen" primarily targeting the security agents while docile victims on the roads rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by afube: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Call me whatever you like. These criminals have been killing security agents ,. murdering citizens and holding people hostage at home with their rubbish sit at home .

The police should deal with them well

We go see who go tire !!!!
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by afube: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2022
sukkot:
shocked nna mehnnnnnnnn peter obis body odour is causing so much destruction and wickedness

What is this dingbat talking about?
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Papichulostunne(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Neddstark: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Not surprised coming from the world worst police force.

In the world worst region. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by effido666: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2022
FaceTanke:
Na cell be that?
yes na cell wey wicked pass prison ....police headquarters onitsha......If they burn down d station they will say they took laws into their hands, but check out the numbers of guys wey don die because of torture

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Chyma231(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2022
So sad that many people suffer inside prison or cell because of what they don't know about....it is well with you guys . Bleep Nigerian police...if you are a police man or woman here on NL . Bleep you too
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Anndrew(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
So much fake unities

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by ekenetheorg(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is the only way to deal with ipob / unknown gunmen. I support The Anambra police on this one.

Seeing that the news had nothing to do with Ipob, you still showed your bigotry. One day, your brother and sister will be given same treatment and when you post it here, someone will write, this is the best way to deal with Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by DigitalLawyer: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is the only way to deal with ipob / unknown gunmen. I support The Anambra police on this one.

Don’t worry it will happen to your loved ones so that you will know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Don’t worry it will happen to your loved ones so that you will know how it feels.

Shut up. My siblings aren't terrorists kidnappers or idol worshippers
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
ekenetheorg:

Seeing that the news had nothing to do with Ipob, you still showed your bigotry. One day, your brother and sister will be given same treatment and when you post it here, someone will write, this is the best way to deal with Boko haram

Not possible because all my siblings are educated graduates and civilized Igbos
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
afube:

We go see who go tire !!!!

You are not serious
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by DigitalLawyer: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Shut up. My siblings aren't terrorists kidnappers or idol worshippers

Nigerian Police being so unprofessional can arrest anyone on any allegation and torture the person to death in a bid to extract confessional statement from the person. As a lawyer I have seen many cases like this. Be careful the way you speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by lampi: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
u will soon have a test of it. idiot
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Emitrustgod(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
You or your relate will be the next victim.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Boss469(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2022
I wonder why UN,The U.S.,THE U.K.and EU Neva still sanction Nigeria with the way them no get regards to human rights.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Corridon: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Neddstark:

In the world worst region. grin
Shatap.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by doggedfighter(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Tetrahedron:

Don’t worry what comes around goes around
You nitwit

Exactly the reply I wanted to give him. grin
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
All the goons always crying on here when we read that police are killed by unknown gun men. They should come out now and condenm the toturing and killing of innocent civilians. Otherwise keep your bloody mouth shut when police are killed.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Nigerian Police being so unprofessional can arrest anyone on any allegation and torture the person to death in a bid to extract confessional statement from the person. As a lawyer I have seen many cases like this. Be careful the way you speak.
Don't mind the ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by RZArecta(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

My ancestors are useless cry
it's obvious
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by ZombieSlayer1: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
E go reach you very soon and no one will hear your story
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by ZombieSlayer1: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Jemex003:

I’ve you heard such news in west or north before? They should just tell us the truth unknown gunmen did it
Oh! So police no longer harass and torture innocent people in the West, abi?
Lolzzz...you agbadorians never cease to amuse me
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by ufuosman(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by TrillKennyEmek(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2022
I do everything I can not to be in such a situation.

Happy Independence Anniversary

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Not surprised coming from the world worst police force.
xpressionx:
The nigerian security officer were wicked before now,but APC's character has made the wickedness more emboldened

Lol. Was that not the same Anambra State of Obi the Messiah?
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Corridon: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Was that not the same Anambra State of Obi the Messiah?
Stale already.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by worksmart(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Everybody sitting at home on their phone waiting for somebody to organise the revolution grin
Nigerian youths are not ready, they are too pampered.
Tetrahedron:
This country is overdue for revolution
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Naustine(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Have u see what Nigerian police training/training schools looks like? So how do u except an officer trains like an animal to come out and behave like human?
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Proudlyomonna: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Call me whatever you like. These criminals have been killing security agents ,. murdering citizens and holding people hostage at home with their rubbish sit at home .

The police should deal with them well

Death to all gun wielding bastards trying to bring down the everly envied peace of the blessed Igboland.
Be you ipob, ugm, kidnapper, drug dealers,esn,dss killer, heardmen killer,they will continue to die in pain and Shame.
SE will WIN.
Obidiati is the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / ‘It Was Ritual To Boost My Business’ – Suspect Caught With Skull / Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.