Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees (18653 Views)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by akinmusi(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2022
eh. God
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Rapuru14: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria Police you mean?
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by tishbite41(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2022
What goes around comes around
UGM on the beat
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by riczy(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Say no to crime! Nigeria police is truly horrible!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Emergingnation(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
The unknown gunmen in the East are mostly the victims of police brutality....

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Jemex003: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
xpressionx:
The nigerian security officer were wicked before now,but APC's character has made the wickedness more emboldened

I’ve you heard such news in west or north before? They should just tell us the truth unknown gunmen did it
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Inteltower: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is the only way to deal with ipob / unknown gunmen. I support The Anambra police on this one.

comment of a fool...did u even the entire article. olodo after u join endsars protest.
ur likes are digusting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by prophetfire: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is the only way to deal with ipob / unknown gunmen. I support The Anambra police on this one.
Dementia afflicted olodo. Is this Ipob case?
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by sukkot: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
shocked nna mehnnnnnnnn peter obis body odour is causing so much destruction and wickedness

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by RZArecta(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
you're a devil
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Realists(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigerian Police need to be more professional on human rights, even though it's a fact that these ipobian terrorists are pain in the ass, for killing innocent police officers in the line of their duties.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2022
RZArecta:
you're a devil

Like your ancestors
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2022
prophetfire:
Dementia afflicted olodo. Is this Ipob case?

It's all related, mugu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Inteltower:

comment of a fool...did u even the entire article. olodo after u join endsars protest.
ur likes are digusting

All of you ipob criminals should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by prophetfire: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's all related, mugu
. In what ways? Explain.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by ogene144(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Kingozymandias post=117161365]

Call me whatever you like. These criminals have been killing security agents ,. murdering citizens and holding people hostage at home with their rubbish sit at home .

The police should deal with them well [/quote
Use your brain most of them are innocent

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Parachoko: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I don always know say you dull

What's the business of IPOB/Unknown gunmen for this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Parachoko:
I don always know say you dull

What's the business of IPOB/Unknown gunmen for this thread?

Hush boy
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2022
prophetfire:
. In what ways? Explain.

You Lost the privilege of me explaining myself when you chose to start with insults
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Parachoko: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Redstubpen:
undecided

I'm sure the Northerners are most scared about having a South East of Blood presidency.
See mumu talk

What do this thread have to do with the nonsense you are talking about?

You dey talk as if the North is peaceful

Abi no b the same north bandits dey wreck havoc?
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by undisputedKOC: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
This is Peter Obi's true legacy in Anambra. While he was governor in Anambra, his police boys used to kill Igbos like chicken and dump them inside Awkusu river. And Igbos want the criminal to become president. Never! Maybe president of IPOB and ESN terrorists undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Ventura1: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi don't speak against injustice, yet, victims of injustices want us to believe he will fight for them, what an irony. How can a friend and parley to the oppressors defend you against their fang.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by harmargedon: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
kingamaa:
Tit for tat?

You can get back at Ipob, ESN, Unknown gunmen etc by torturing innocent people to death. This is wicked and callous.

Follow the rules of engagement don't be like them. Be humane.

May the Almighty keep the military and police from harm and grant them the grace to work within the confines of the law.

But e no easy sha when you are being killed daily but still it is doable.
how many northerners have been killed because of the unrest caused by bandits and terrorist. Till we the southerners have sense, the north will continue to be ahead of us.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and blame it on Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by xevove2061: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
its now Anambra Police? Has state policing started and we do not know yet? Stewpid mods trying to paint the state, the entire Igbo race and Obi In general , black
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by lezz(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2022
xpressionx:
The nigerian security officer were wicked before now,but APC's character has made the wickedness more emboldened
the Nigeria police criminality is felt by every Nigerian across all geopolitical zones.

May Almighty God heal your wretched soul from the richness of foolishness and abundant illiteracy.

Thou idiotic imbecilic dweeb!
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by harmargedon: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
And the worse foolish state looted to death by the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi who some fools want to sell to Nigeria as a messiah but we are wiser. Never again.

Fool, after your imbecilic write up, you'll have the mind to hold a phone as a civilized person. You're from the south and yet you think your enemy is from the south. The north will enter power again, and you'll continue to wail for the next eight years as usual.
Till we southerners have sense, we go suffer till e reach our bone in the voice of Femi Kuti.
Happy independence day to a tribalistic ensalved man
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Mrkindness: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
you Yoruba Muslims are filled with hate and Evil minded mostly when it concern Igbos. I wonder if this is what Quran teaches
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Kingozymandias(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
you Yoruba Muslims are filled with hate and Evil minded mostly when it concern Igbos. I wonder if this is what Quran teaches

Foolish man ,I am not Yoruba
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Shadysen: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Bleep country
Re: Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees by Mrkindness: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Ventura1:
Peter Obi don't speak against injustice, yet, victims of injustices want us to believe he will fight for them, what an irony. How can a friend and parley to the oppressors defend you against their fang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disgraced And Paraded Unclad In Igbere, Abia By Angry Youths For Stealing / Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument / Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.