Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) (65662 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Germi9: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Obi and Tinubu are not the only contestants

This is evidence it's now an Igbo vs Yoruba issue

Obi says he shares same idealogy with Atiku why don't we go for the more experienced ideology
There are 3 thieves here, but I think Nigerians prefer the lesser thief …Atiku has contested almost 5times,what’s his problem my brother , Tinubu on the other hand is sick can’t he go and rest? Other guy is young but quite deceptive So what do we do bros?

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by bazoodo: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

This constant hateful and xenophobic rhetoric that comes from Tinubu's supporters is really concerning.

Is it today that people started migrating to Lagos??
Why do you people parade that talking point?

Lagos has always been Nigeria's most populated state since the beginning of the 20th century, both pre and post colonial Nigeria. This is because, it's a port city first of all, it's the gateway to all economic activities in Nigeria, secondly, it was the administrative center of Nigeria which means it drew everyone from around the country.

All these predates Tinubu so where is this mantra of "Tinubu's Lagos" coming from?
Onitsha has also always being there . So??

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tflex01: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I like as you are trying to convince the Yorubas to vote Tinubu, because Tinubu is even losing a lot of yoruba voters to Peter Obi grin

The North is already a battle field, with Peter Obi making in ways into North central, and Atiku and Kwankwaso also have huge influence in the core North.
And many core northerners want power to remain in the north.

Tinubu has lost the South Entirely, even South-West is divided with many yoruba liberals and christians rooting for Obi.

I may not tell for sure who will win 2023, but I ị can tell you for sure, that Tinubu will lose.

You are a political neophyte. If you are as smart as you are trying to prove here you will know that Obi is only handing over presidency to Tinubu on a platter.

Tinubu has not lost a single supporter to Obi while Atiku has lost all his strongholds to Obi's hype.

PDP may even come 3rd in Lagos the way things are going.

Your Obi movement is advantageous to BAT. grin

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2022
We want to see the Tinubu March In Lagos
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
SHOW US DRONE VIDEOS AND DRONE PHOTOS
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by banggy: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Are you a certified graduate and can take the following subjects proficiently..
Mathematics
English
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Commerce
Account
Language
Literature
Business studies

Kindly contact me 07034579079 or send your CV to jerkinsono@gmail.com

Lagos preferably
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Blazadenise(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Don't be surprise all this youth will still go and attend APC rally and hoping something drop into there pocket make hunger no kill them.. Its the reality... #ObiforPresident

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by BafanaBafana: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Yousuph007:
4 million �

Meanwhile the we the northerns have not even started our rally yet.

By February Ending we'll know who's labouring in vain.
Rally for who?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by MedicH: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
And 'iragbiji'is in which region? Southeast?

You are comparing a Yoruba in his region with a southeaterner in another region. Hello?

Moreover yorubas nor dey carry intra-tribal wahala for head like una, hence d reality of tinubu being a governor in d same Lagos state.

Can 'Emeka' (ever) aspire to be d governor of Lagos?

he simply used his jazz, agbero and billions to pocket all the cowards there but this time, Obi will show him shege in the ballots. Placeholder for shettima should go and rest in peace

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Truthisunique2: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Germi9:

There are 3 thieves here, but I think Nigerians prefer the lesser thief …Atiku has contested almost 5times,what’s his problem my brother , Tinubu on the other hand is sick can’t he go and rest? Other guy is young but quite deceptive So what do we do bros?
Bro it's a simple stuff

The so called young one is 60+, he should be retired if in civil service but Igbo deceit turn black to white.

Obi is an Igbo agenda, prof moghalu a fellow Igbo professor prudent younger and a brain, contested almost two times now, (prof utomi at another time) but Igbos didn't care about the so called new Nigeria they care about now.

Atiku is the only genuine person there, the reality remains that only a national party can win election in this country

The contest is between him and Tinubu

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:
They left Obi's Anambra to come and enjoy the peace in Tinubu's Lagos... The Yorubas will rule Nigeria through Tinubu and we shall enjoy maximum development. Not the type Anambra is experiencing in d hands of unknown gunmen.
Na Tinubu get Lagos ni, Tinubu is not even an indigene of Lagos.

Besides, it's not about Yoruba rule or Igbo rule, it's about competence. It Tinubu enter dollar to naira go reach like 2000 naira and that will negatively affect your life. A Yoruba man ruling will not positively affect your life directly, only the leadership of a COMPETENT MAN will affect your Life.

For your information, Sowore is my first choice and Peter Obi is my second. But I know it'll be extremely difficult for Sowore to win so in other for me not to waste my vote, I choose to go with Peter Obi. If you wan support Yoruba man, support the one when get sense when go fit better Nigeria like Sowore or maybe Osibanjor. Not Tinubu who is a known cook.

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Canberra55: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2022
lexrichy:
The question is how many of these people have their PVCs.
Just ten of them. Are you happy now?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Theking2022(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Igbo with there Scam life sha!!!! 4millions March my foot..... They are not even up to 1M ..... Abi make I check again grin grin undecided

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by djon78(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Now I know some people are fools. Even if Tinubu is Osun, is Lagos in biafra land? If you have your brain intact, if biafra is declared today, will Lagos be part of biafra in your dude brain? And if Yoruba nation is declared today, will Lagos be excluded? You guys indeed are what Nwazuruike calls you below:

But we are all presently Nigerians and we are following Nigeria's Constitution

So I don't understand your point

As long as we are Nigerians anybody from anywhere can vie and get votes from any region or State.

February if Obi wins by God's grace, he will be the president of entire Nigeria just like Buhari is the president of entire Nigeria
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by samfrancis1(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

This constant hateful and xenophobic rhetoric that comes from Tinubu's supporters is really concerning.

Is it today that people started migrating to Lagos??
Why do you people parade that talking point?

Lagos has always been Nigeria's most populated state since the beginning of the 20th century, both pre and post colonial Nigeria. This is because, it's a port city first of all, it's the gateway to all economic activities in Nigeria, secondly, it was the administrative center of Nigeria which means it drew everyone from around the country.

All these predates Tinubu so where is this mantra of "Tinubu's Lagos" coming from?
But why does people who migrate to this same Lagos condemn this Lagos all time. Call it dirty when they’re the ones bringing dirt to thesame Lagos …

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by djon78(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
aylagos:
this people are not Nigeria youth but Igbo people

These are Nigerian youths

By God's grace of Obi wins in February the next president we will vote for when it's the turn of South is either Seyi Makinde or Nyesom Wike

So enough with all these your bigotry

Nigerian youths must ensure competent persons rule us
Enough of all these accidental presidents

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by trantayo: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
With all people they brought from different states, they are not up to 100 people. They are comedians
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by samfrancis1(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
ken6488:
While tinubu can not stay in the So called Lagos he built rubbish
Or did he build UK too?

I don't know all the hype about Lagos
Build this built that

Are we forgetting Lagos was the capital before?
what does state capital at one time have to do with current happening and development in Lagos??
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:

Yet the 'Emeka' is still answerable to governor 'Kayode', hope u've not forgotten that?
A billion 'Emekas' will forever be governed by 'Kayode' till thy kingdom come.

It pains, I know dt!
Ndo!
Yes of cos emeka must be law abiding and also ensure he pays his taxes to kayode thats how to run a nation no pains my brother
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by emonis88: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
The day Nigeria blows apart, scatter, Nairaland follow cause am o! Nairaland has become a platform that is aiding the division of this country, especially southern Nigeria, by allowing all these comments, in d name of generating traffic.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by irapada001(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
I know it only Tinubu supporters and Atiku supporters that have PVC in this country.... thank you. Anytime you people see rallies like this you're scared and always look for a way to console yourselves. I will not talk too much, 2023 no far a again
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
I spent over 3 hrs in traffic navigating Festac/Amuwo to get to work because of these bleeping idiots. Bunch of morons.

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Safyqueen:

The youths in Tarauni local government of Kano state alone that will match and vote for Tinubu outnumbered what am seeing here. So no qualms.

One thing for sure, Obi cannot win a ward across river Niger up north. So he will come distance 4th after kwankwoso. grin
e pain am ooo
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by djon78(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Igbos can NEVER be successful outside SW. Igbos survival is tied to Sw but we will flush you people out dont worry

Enough of all these your bigotry

There are igbos doing well in the East onitsha, Enugu, North especially Kano Abuja in South South like pH.

Maybe because you sat your but down in your region and have not explored other parts of the country
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
spagettiluv:
you mean this same emeka?
Meanwhile,that is emeka and shibuso on akobo bridge ibadan doing what they knw how to do best .
They all have mansions in GRAS
there's is dignity in labour even some lagosians leave under the bridge this situation goes both ways
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tzar(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Just watch. Peter Obi’s failed presidential bid will be the consequence of Igbo insolence. If not for his tribe and the crazy Igbo mob behind him, maybe he would have had a chance.
Sane Omoluabis like me quickly dropped our support of him, when we saw the character of people supporting him.
I just wish the North can agree like the Yorubas to let you Igbos go. I guess the North have not punished your insolent lot politically hard enough.
Grandmeister:

Failed revisionist. The Igbos were insulting the yorubas while the saintly yorubas kept quiet and fasted and prayed for them without insulting back abi? I feel your pain and tears, I didn’t know human tears could taste so sweet. Too bad there’s nothing you can do against the Igbos now, NOTHING…
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by GeneralPula: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
skentelelady:

Yoruba willl not rule in 2023 by a man called Tinubu. Yoruba should have presented a capable man like Osinbajo.

I am yoruba but forget sentiment or Awa lokan. Tinubu and his cohorts have destroyed the chance of yoruba ruling in 2023 with ill gotten dollars

Let's have a fresh candidate for a trial regardless of the tribe.

You don’t understand politics. If Apc had presented Osinbajo, by now, Pdp for don dey laugh already..

Loyalty is one hard thing to find in politics. How many loyal people Osinbajo get from all over? Don’t you know what happened to Jonathan that was even a president then?

Tinubu’s track record proves he’s the best candidate among them and there’s no other prove that’s beyond that... He’s more than capable!

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
spagettiluv:
you mean this same emeka?
Meanwhile,that is emeka and shibuso on akobo bridge ibadan doing what they knw how to do best .
They all have mansions in GRAS
There's is dignity in labour even some lagosians leave under the bridge this situation goes both ways
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ken6488(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
samfrancis1:
what does state capital at one time have to do with current happening and development in Lagos??
Because you guys can deceive only the kids Lagos was built with Nigeria money quote me any where
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Seun, kindly look into bot liking This user's comment.

Mrfixitt:
This dude is in excruciating pain
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tzar(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Even a psychiatrist cannot help you. So you don’t even know the tribe that started 419 and drugs abroad? At the moment, no tribe is left out in the bad nature Nigerians are known for abroad. But the Igbos were the first tribe known to soil the country’s name abroad. Maybe you are too young to know this, child!

ken6488:
Speaking as if youruba are all saint even though I am not igbo I condemn everyone, where was you guys respect abroad when your tribe men keep destroying our country names abroad, Dubai , etc Mr respectful
Your tribe always scamming people abroad, but here you preach respect to me some thing your tribes men don't

Lagos is the place I like the most in this country very dirty place..

Or you think people are not leaving big outside Lagos?

I prefer Abuja to that slum called Lagos
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Bulleye(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Ipob members and their sympathizers march for Obi in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians