Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) (65666 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
This again.
Seun, kindly look into bot liking This user's comment.

Thanks
RingRoadMafia:

Fixed.

Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, he's not from Lagos State.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by IkeAnumudu: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Impressive. More pains for the Agbado urchins. Peter obi all the way

More pains? With these few thousands of yours? And these are your 4m? 5 to 6 more months and you will wake up from your dream and stop the noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by jamace(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the man of the people... cool

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by spagettiluv: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
ebuclassic18:

There's is dignity in labour even some lagosians leave under the bridge this situation goes both ways
i guessed this is how they bought all the mansions and gras in Lagos and Ibadan??
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
And this

Thanks
Kabirudeen25:
Tinubu is finished grin

We don't want another ghost in ask rock that will only give press conference once a year and go back into hiding. We want a president that is agile and accessible. That is why we have chosen obi. If e pain you, nak your head for wall. grin
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022

Thanks
Creditalerts:
Ftc wow
Nigeria youths are blessed amen.

Labour party leads ,we the youth are just tired of old recycled garbage, we need youthful brains not shaky shaky daddies angry

Apc and pdp sorry you are gone cry

Peter obi kiss

Preeeeeesssssure (pressing neck)
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Daddyyin: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Daddyyin come and see chomtin

People that are not up to 5000. Is that your pitobi 4-million march?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by richie240: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Unfortunately the reverse is d Case. The average Emeka isn't law abiding and seeks every avenue to circumvent the law.

That penchant for lawlessness is what birthed this thread.
Out of all d thousands of locations to do rally, d obstinate 'Emekas'still insisted that (despite the court order against such), lekki toll gate is d venue they MUST have their 'rally'

ebuclassic18:

Yes of cos emeka must be law abiding and also ensure he pays his taxes to kayode thats how to run a nation no pains my brother
Let 'Emekas' put their money where their mouths are bikonu.
U can't frown at and go against a court order and still claim to be 'law abiding '
cool
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Medley02(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
OBI-DATTI FOR THE PEOPLE! cheesy

SHAKE DEM ALL WOTOWOTO grin
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by IkeAnumudu: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Tinubu is finished grin

We don't want another ghost in ask rock that will only give press conference once a year and go back into hiding. We want a president that is agile and accessible. That is why we have chosen obi. If e pain you, nak your head for wall. grin

Tinubu is finished? Because of these your sparse collection of Oyingbo, Ladipo, Mazamaza & Tradefair Complex traders (and their apprentices) plus a few kids who were not born when Tinubu was Governor and were little kids when Obi was governor?

You know nothing about politics. Go and be playing Ludo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

More pains? With these few thousands of yours? And these are your 4m? 5 to 6 more months and you will wake up from your dream and stop the noise.
Your eyes be cleared February next year. What happened in Osun should have shown you the handwriting on the wall but you're myopic not to know. Shalom
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Thanks
Lol. We don't fake things like you agbadorians.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by richie240: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ehn.. .osigini?

Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha,I am Igbo but full time anti Ipob grin
Our Man Peter Obi is also full time anti Ipob infact
He dealt with them so much that your type began to spread propaganda that he killed secessionist grin
But We know of one man who openly declared that He doesn't believe in One Nigeria grin
All of a Sudden He wants to become President of the same Nigeria He doesn't believe in.
No be juju be dat grin
You don't need to be a card-carrying member of ipob to be one in spirit with them.
So long as u are an ipob sympathizer, shikena!
cool

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/377411-peter-obi-abaribe-umeh-others-attend-burial-of-nnamdi-kanus-parents.html

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Grandmeister(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
Just watch. Peter Obi’s failed presidential bid will be the consequence of Igbo insolence. If not for his tribe and the crazy Igbo mob behind him, maybe he would have had a chance.
Sane Omoluabis like me quickly dropped our support of him, when we saw the character of people supporting him.
I just wish the North can agree like the Yorubas to let you Igbos go. I guess the North have not punished your insolent lot politically hard enough.
Oga rest, stop hiding behind omoluabi and own your bigotry with your full chest, nobody go kill you. Peter obi (albeit not being a saint because no man is) is the cleanest politician yet to come out of the east in recent years and you still talk thrash. Even if Peter obi was Christ reincarnated upon earth, you still wouldn’t vote for him because he is Igbo. Own your bigotry like the rest of your agbadorians. Be a man!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by skentelelady(f): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
GeneralPula:

You don’t understand politics. If Apc had presented Osinbajo, by now, Pdp for don dey laugh already..

Loyalty is one hard thing to find in politics. How many loyal people Osinbajo get from all over? Don’t you know what happened to Jonathan that was even a president then?

Tinubu’s track record proves he’s the best candidate among them and there’s no other prove that’s beyond that... He’s more than capable!

Politics is a dirty game. I know about it. No one is voting party again but personality. Nigeria needs fresh air not sentiments. Lets be sincere. Tinubu lacks the mental and physical strength to rule Nigeria. He is only going to enrich his pocket more and empower some bad people Why is PDP not laughing at LP or Peter Obi? Gone are the days of he is our own, people are woken up.

No sensible man will see Obi and vote Tinubu or Atiku. Obi may not be a full saint but let a fresh and young person try again to govern this country.

Forget tribal politics. This is about Nigeria not Igbo, Hausa nor Yoruba
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Jd10k(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
And 'iragbiji'is in which region? Southeast?

You are comparing a Yoruba in his region with a southeaterner in another region. Hello?

Moreover yorubas nor dey carry intra-tribal wahala for head like una, hence d reality of tinubu being a governor in d same Lagos state.

Can 'Emeka' (ever) aspire to be d governor of Lagos?
cool
That how Obidient sacked civil servants from other south east state when he was Governor of Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ken6488(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
Even a psychiatrist cannot help you. So you don’t even know the tribe that started 419 and drugs abroad? At the moment, no tribe is left out in the bad nature Nigerians are known for abroad. But the Igbos were the first tribe known to soil the country’s name abroad. Maybe you are too young to know this, child!

Same igbo are mining skulls in ogun state?
Or will you blame the igbos for it too?

People like you will also blame your poverty on the igbos
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
I hope that you all have your PaVCs?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by richie240: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
spagettiluv:
i guessed this is how they bought all the mansions and gras in Lagos and Ibadan??
You know the truth calm down those guys go soon blow
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by RingRoadMafia: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
No it is Igbos that have historically disrespected their Yoruba hosts.
As much as I think Obi is a shade better amongst the bad lot contesting, I cannot vote for him because of the disrespectful Igbo mob behind him.

You won't let a surgeon with a 90% success rate operate on you because you don't like his relatives.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Diligent1:

But Tinubu did not bad mouth the government of Britain, you people are hypocrite

Show me where Peter obi bad mouthed lagos
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kajaard:

No worries bro. Take your time but please stay safe.
Here is the picture

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by PapaHadum: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:

Yet the 'Emeka' is still answerable to governor 'Kayode', hope u've not forgotten that?
A billion 'Emekas' will forever be governed by 'Kayode' till thy kingdom come.

It pains, I know dt!
Ndo!
cool

Tribalism !

What selfish politicians use to divide and rule the poor.

How much does Yoruba buy keg of cooking gas in contrast to his Igbo neighbor?

Foolish people!

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by RingRoadMafia: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This again.

Thanks

Bot? Your head dey shake!
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Kajaard: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Here is the picture

Nice one bro. The turn out in all states in all the pictures I am seeing has been very encouraging.

#OBIDATTI2023 cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Germi9: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bro it's a simple stuff

The so called young one is 60+, he should be retired if in civil service but Igbo deceit turn black to white.

Obi is an Igbo agenda, prof moghalu a fellow Igbo professor prudent younger and a brain, contested almost two times now, (prof utomi at another time) but Igbos didn't care about the so called new Nigeria they care about now.
Atiku is the only genuine person there, the reality remains that only a national party can win election in this country

The contest is between him and Tinubu
With all due respect you are wrong, i like atiku because he’s ambitious, but he flouted the agreement that no northerner was to contest the seat of the presidency because it’s the turn of the South,again if you see what the social cultural group(Afenifere) are saying you will realize that in all sincerity and equity,it is the turn of the igbos to rule.We can’t be preaching one Nigeria yet Marginalize an ethnic group this is pure injustice. fYI I’m not Igbo i do not really like them but i will stand for the truth because there can never be peace without equal right and justice
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Culture101: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good afternoon and a happy 1st day of the month to everyone.
Usually I don’t do this but am out of options at the moment.
Got duped by a trusted business partner based in Germany and since then it’s been rough.
Don’t have nothing for my family to eat as I write this,please if this touches your heart to help,please do and may God be with u all.
Okafor chinedu
GTB.
068 251 5707.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by richie240: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
You mean Abia state dt sacked imo state citizens from its civil service right? And Cardinal okpaleke (an igboman) dt was prevented from leading a parish in a Catholic Church bcus he wasn't from that southeastern state by his fellow igbomen?

Lulz...... d joke's on u, nwoke!
cool

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-africa/2020/05/nigerian-bishop-rejected-by-ahiara-diocese-installed-as-bishop-of-ekwulobia
PapaHadum:

Tribalism !

What selfish politicians use to divide and rule the poor.

How much does Yoruba buy keg of cooking gas in contrast to his Igbo neighbor?

Foolish people!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tflex01: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

No. They will change the noise to "Biafra or death". grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tflex01:

It's sad that most Yorubas supporting Obi don't know the major intent of the Igbos. They only want Obi for bragging rights.

If Obi contest for Governor of Anambra again he won't win because they know he's not competent.
If it's about bragging rights as you say, why haven't they ever supported any of the other igbo politiefcians
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Billygee2u: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Creditalerts:
Ftc wow
Nigeria youths are blessed amen.

Labour party leads ,we the youth are just tired of old recycled garbage, we need youthful brains not shaky shaky daddies angry

Apc and pdp sorry you are gone cry

Peter obi kiss

Preeeeeesssssure (pressing neck)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.