Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) (65640 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by bot101(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:
They left Obi's Anambra to come and enjoy the peace in Tinubu's Lagos... The Yorubas will rule Nigeria through Tinubu and we shall enjoy maximum development. Not the type Anambra is experiencing in d hands of unknown gunmen.

Painful tears!!!
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Chidex500: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
I wash there. E choke!
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by adeola538: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Waiting for you to hold yours in sambisa forestWaiting for you to hold yours in sambisa forest...
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by arantess: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
Can you see the uncouth, barbaric, uncivilized and hateful nature in you come out from the words you used in your response?!

eat your heart
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Uchesis: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
saysugar:
uchesis I want you to com out stand out Lagos street that ur father own lagos, then they will let u know the real lagos landlord, They will chase ur great grandpa commout lagos grin grin mumu like better thin, did you see any Yoruba claim to own onitsha?
Another mumu is talking
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Uchesis: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Please dont ever try to shout of referendum or biafra from 2023 by the time your Obi comes 3rd or 4th in the presidential election next year. If you do, then you are a fool
Until then, but for now you are the fool
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Proudlyomonna: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
Ehn.. .osigini?

You don't need to be a card-carrying member of ipob to be one in spirit with them.
So long as u are an ipob sympathizer, shikena!
cool

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/377411-peter-obi-abaribe-umeh-others-attend-burial-of-nnamdi-kanus-parents.html

Hahaha sympathy for ipob is the last thing I have,ofcus I understand their agitation,same way I understand the agitation of Oduduwa movement,but I don't agree with ipob's modus operandi bcus it is anti Igbo.
He attended the Burial to pay respect to the Monarch,what sort of childish point are you trying to make with this grin
Obi loves Nigeria so much that He killed secessionist from his own Tribe.
Unlike tinubu who wants to lead a Country he doesn't believe in her Oneness.
APC Must GO.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrpojj(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we want moghalu or any other clean Igbo

Obi is an Igbo blackmail agenda, a billionaire importer milking the country problem and masses yet claiming a Messiah

So we should redo primaries or what
Which other Igbo man will be an Igbo whitemail for you?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Now I know why Kanu was able to deceive you gullible member of his tribal family. No one says you should not hold rally but many of you fools want to hold it at Lekki Toll gate but we say NO. Why dont you now take your rally to Lekki as you planned? As coward, unstable as Ojukwu and Kanu. What a shame! Now I know why Kanu was able to say that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso Rock is Jibrin and many you fools swallowed it hook line and sinker. Set of dumbest people that only went to school but never educated

I would have reply you long ago but I was at the rally. All the threat by Lagos and NPF was empty.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You are the idiot and foolish one. No one says you should not hold rally but many of you fools want to hold it at Lekki Toll gate but we say NO. Why dont you now take your rally to Lekki as you planned? As coward, unstable as Ojukwu and Kanu. What a shame!

Compound FOO.L did rally hold at Lekki toll gate or not? Dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by yunus22: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
SmartyPants:

How should I know?
Hello sir! I am the guy you promise to help

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mummiesboy: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
lexrichy:
The question is how many of these people have their PVCs.
Them get. Stop crying urchinor!
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mummiesboy: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo match
In your domain
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
Tinubu a Yoruba man, is 'foreign' to yorubaland? Did u hear ursef? cheesy

Let me quote what I told a fellow ndigbo like u (who also reasons like u) when he was 'driving rough' with his mouth.

Since u lots have made ur intentions known to overstep ur boundaries, ds was what I told him:
vvvv

Oga have small sense naaaa. Tinubu is foreign to Lagos so you have not right to question igbos because in Lagos standards he is a foreigner too.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tzar(m): 3:01am On Oct 02, 2022
grin You cannot suprise me child! smiley

arantess:

eat your heart
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by arantess: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Tzar:
grin You cannot suprise me child! smiley

grin cheesy tongue
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by uckay304: 4:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Tell themoooo
Donjazet2:

This constant hateful and xenophobic rhetoric that comes from Tinubu's supporters is really concerning.

Is it today that people started migrating to Lagos??
Why do you people parade that talking point?

Lagos has always been Nigeria's most populated state since the beginning of the 20th century, both pre and post colonial Nigeria. This is because, it's a port city first of all, it's the gateway to all economic activities in Nigeria, secondly, it was the administrative center of Nigeria which means it drew everyone from around the country.

All these predates Tinubu so where is this mantra of "Tinubu's Lagos" coming from?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by IkeAnumudu: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Your eyes be cleared February next year. What happened in Osun should have shown you the handwriting on the wall but you're myopic not to know. Shalom

You mean in Osun where you have over 1 million youths shouting Obidient but where your party only scored a meagre 30,000 votes!

Seems you are too shameless to even watch your language…
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

You mean in Osun where you have over 1 million youths shouting Obidient but where your party only scored a meagre 30,000 votes!

Seems you are too shameless to even watch your language…
you're a Tinubu supporter so I won't expect you to be sane
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by IkeAnumudu: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mrfixitt:
you're a Tinubu supporter so I won't expect you to be sane

So says the typical IPOB Terrrorist with his brain inside his anus!!!

The question is, how many votes did the party of your INCURABLE LIAR PETER OBI score in Osun State? The answer is just over 30,000.

It has been said again and again that you scallywags know nothing about politics and it’s been proven again and again that all you have in your kitty over there is aggressiveness, loutishness, cowardly bragging and total senselessness!
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

So says the typical IPOB Terrrorist with his brain inside his anus!!!

The question is, how many votes did the party of your INCURABLE LIAR PETER OBI score in Osun State? The answer is just over 30,000.

It has been said again and again that you scallywags know nothing about politics and it’s been proven again and again that all you have in your kitty over there is aggressiveness, loutishness, cowardly bragging and total senselessness!

You can wail and cry as much as you wish but know it that big disgrace await you and your fellow urchins next year. TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by IkeAnumudu: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You can wail and cry as much as you wish but know it that big disgrace await you and your fellow urchins next year. TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA

Me crying? No, Mr. Idiot, I’ve got no appointment with tears.

On the contrary, it is you mannerless, aggressive, ungrateful and senseless goons from that divide that have appointments with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You have always cried and your crying will never stop. You are never at peace with any other tribe. You insult your hosts and try to destroy them. No one else is ever good enough for you forsaken people expect that person is of your tribe or hates those you like hating.

Shame on you today and shame awaits you evermore.

Just four more months, Nigeria will be rid of your noise pollution. By then, you’ll revert to shouting “Zoo” and “Biafla” again. Very idiotic son of a gun.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

Me crying? No, Mr. Idiot, I’ve got no appointment with tears.

On the contrary, it is you mannerless, aggressive, ungrateful and senseless goons from that divide that have appointments with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You have always cried and your crying will never stop. You are never at peace with any other tribe. You insult your hosts and try to destroy them. No one else is ever good enough for you forsaken people expect that person is of your tribe or hates those you like hating.

Shame on you today and shame awaits you evermore.

Just four more months, Nigeria will be rid of your noise pollution. By then, you’ll revert to shouting “Zoo” and “Biafla” again. Very idiotic son of a gun.
This long epistle doesn't in any way change the fact that you're a classified idiot. I'm done with you zombie
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
ken6488:
While tinubu can not stay in the So called Lagos he built rubbish
Or did he build UK too?

I don't know all the hype about Lagos
Build this built that

Are we forgetting Lagos was the capital before?
stop vomiting !!!! Lagos is a city controls under Tinubu Since 1999 and it is progressing .what is now your point of claiming port and capital Territory as if Lagos is the only state that has port.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ken6488(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
stop vomiting !!!! Lagos is a city controls under Tinubu Since 1999 and it is progressing .what is now your point of claiming port and capital Territory as if Lagos is the only state that has port.
Lagos was developed with federal government money If you don't believe hug transformer
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by IkeAnumudu: 2:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Mrfixitt:
This long epistle doesn't in any way change the fact that you're a classified idiot. I'm done with you zombie

When anyone stands up to you aggressive, mannerless, conscienceless and uneducated thugs, you resort to name-calling.

Shame on you and your quarrelsome people. Search your heart deeply and ask yourself why you are not at peace with any other tribe in Nigeria and no tribe trusts you.

Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.