Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) (65612 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Fixed.
Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, he's not from Lagos State.

You better be ready to carry Lagos to biafra when Nigeria divides o, if not you're a baastard.

Tinubu is from SW and you're not, that's the difference.
I know that pains y'all to your bone marrow.
Yoruba wannabes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by tinsel: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
What a total failure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Stanleyq: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:
They left Obi's Anambra to come and enjoy the peace in Tinubu's Lagos... The Yorubas will rule Nigeria through Tinubu and we shall enjoy maximum development. Not the type Anambra is experiencing in d hands of unknown gunmen.
i can see ur pain. U will also see ur thief bat rally in obi's anambra, then, u wont be justified in this.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Grandmeister(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:
Ibo Match For Peter Obi. Nice one
Ngeneukwenu Howfar? Pick a side, are Igbos this many and influential in Lagos or not? grin
You all said the same thing in the jos rally..it seems like the Igbos are the most populated race in Nigeria after all grin
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tomek09(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Some yorubas on this forum are giving their people a very bad name with this daily tribalistic rhetorics that keeps going on here.
Very sad.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by franchasofficia: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations to HE Mr Peter Obi on his emergence as consensus candidate for the 2023 Presidential election.

We the Obidient family also want to sincerely thank our grandpa and elder statesman Alhj Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his sportsmanship spirit in stepping down for Peter Obi when it was needed most, baba Tinubu, your humility in throwing in the towel at the right time and saving Nigerians the stress will never be forgotten by history.

And may you continue to enjoy your peaceful rest in London.

Thank you fellow Nigerians shocked
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2022
ken6488:

There is no part of the constitution that says u most stay in your state, even tinubu is not even from Lagos,

Lagos would have been a waste site if not that it was the formal FCT.. So stop the senseless hype their are cleaner, safe place than Lagos

I did not hype Lagos. I responded to what you said. You insinuated that Tinubu cannot live in Lagos because Lagos is so bad. I asked you why Obi has left his Anambra to stay in the terrible Lagos. Simple logic, and nothing to do with the constitution.

So why can't Obi live in the place he governed for 8 years? And why terrible Lagos?

Also, please, where does Tinubu stay if not Lagos?

Try to be honest in your politics.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Grandmeister(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Obisbetter:

How do you know a poor outcome by numbers when you couldn't even gather a crowd in a Mimi rally in Abuja grin grin
Correction, mini carnival grin
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Kajaard: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Yousuph007:
4 million �

Meanwhile we the northerns have not even started our rally yet.

By February Ending we'll know who's labouring in vain.

Who are you supporting out of the three candidates?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Truthisunique2: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Germi9:

I’m not Igbo but you must understand at this moment that this is beyond an Igbo movement,get those lids off your eyes bruh
it's Igbo movement

The election results would tell you eventually

Obi would not win a state beyond SE, maybe Anambra sha
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by richie240: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Hehehehehe..... for comedy pless '1' to IPOB.
cheesy cheesy

PeterObi4LP:

Lagos is no man's land. Next election I will contest for house of Reps in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:
They left Obi's Anambra to come and enjoy the peace in Tinubu's Lagos... The Yorubas will rule Nigeria through Tinubu and we shall enjoy maximum development. Not the type Anambra is experiencing in d hands of unknown gunmen.

So Yoruba's cannot not rule through you. mumu
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by saysugar(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
ey jagaban!!!
Mrfixitt:
Boy let me explain a little for your understanding. 1.
Tinubu used propaganda to oust Jonathan and now karma is paying him back in a great way.
2, Tinubu was using his soldiers ( Southwest Apc governors) to clamour for power shift to the south. He wants equity but does not want to let the Igbos to rule. That's absolute greed. He will be demystified come next February and you'all his urchins will be in pain for 8 years.

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Dragonsword: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... U Ndi-Igbos just like deceiving ursevs.
Are u sure u've not mistaken d constitution of biafla for that of Nigeria?
cool

------------------------------------------------------------
Answer d question nah: can Sibuso aspire to be d governor of any state outside d southeast?
cool

--------------------------------------------
#reverse psychology!
Na una d tin dey pain most nah, bcus even if all ndigbos relocate to Lagos, they will still be governed by 'Kayode', not 'Emeka'
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you and your people no longer asking for Oduduwa republic? Why should that of IPOB be different?

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Vado(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:

I don't care about every other thing you say but Lagos is not for Tinubu. There have been great administrators before him and it is only a daft Yoruba person that would make nonsense of those great men just to promote another one whom didn't achieve as much. Do you want to place Tinubu beside Jakande. Dude I am a Yoruba son but this analogy needs to stop. Tinubu Lagos bi ti bawo? Kati Kati.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
lexrichy:
The question is how many of these people have their PVCs.
When the time come you'll know

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by kayperry: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Obisbetter:
FESTAC is a tsunami

City Boy City has been taken over by Obidients.

Seems almost everyone there is busy with phone cameras, if una pass my area press horn me self wan take pictures ...

As una wana win the grassroot in Nigeria is what people like me just want to see.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Truthisunique2: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Mrpojj:

That's is just my joy, the youth are realizing that this old men who have nothing to loose anymore have taken us for granted for too long, and the earlier we make up the better
And is Obi a youth

Igbo people sef and blackmail

Grandpa Obi you are supporting is only contesting because Atiku space for him was replaced

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by richie240: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
E painam die!
Ndo!
cheesy
Tomek09:

Shut up there you this tribal bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Tzar(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
When Igbos try to bully and denigrate Yorubas who gave them a fertile ground to succeed in Lagos, y’all ignore that hateful narrative. But when Yorubas respond your blood boils.
As long as the Igbos refuse to be humble and respect their Yoruba hosts, we the Yorubas will increasingly not tolerate them.
FYI, Yorubas have now consciously started telling their children about the real nature of the Igbos, like the igbos have done for generations! Just wait for that generation to grow. My generation and that of my parents were too linient to an ungrateful tribe. That tolerance for rubbish will change drastically and dramatically!
Donjazet2:

This constant hateful and xenophobic rhetoric that comes from Tinubu's supporters is really concerning.

Is it today that people started migrating to Lagos??
Why do you people parade that talking point?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by lailo: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
4 million match that will not amount to 500,000 votes in lagos on election day. Jonathan rally pass this one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by OfficialP: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Is this the rally grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by saysugar(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Lagos is no man's land. Next election I will contest for house of Reps in Lagos
hear moronic grin ask google which region is lagos state??
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Hussein035: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Way to go!!!
Give the miscreants wotowoto…

Pls pls pls, I don't want to hear Biafra or marginalization after Tinubu becomes President otherwise there will be 10million march into prison.

Also you people should stop thinking that you are up to 30% of the Nigerian population

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
OfficialP:
Is this the rally grin

Yes oooo. That's their 4M man rally in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Dave2011: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

So your belief is that it's only Igbos that are gathered there? grin

You see why you're dumb enough to support a bed wetting kleptomaniac?

That's the problem! They think that this is all about Igbo, are they saying that Yorubas, Calabars etc are not in this struggle / movement? Nigerians, I repeat Nigerians are tired of being exploited and manipulated!!! Enough said...
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:

I like as you are trying to convince the Yorubas to vote Tinubu, because Tinubu is even losing a lot of yoruba voters to Peter Obi grin

The North is already a battle field, with Peter Obi making in ways into North central, and Atiku and Kwankwaso also have huge influence in the core North.
And many core northerners want power to remain in the north.

Tinubu has lost the South Entirely, even South-West is divided with many yoruba liberals and christians rooting for Obi.

I may not tell for sure who will win 2023, but I ị can tell you for sure, that Tinubu will lose.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2022
ObiDatti 2023 no going back
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
And 'iragbiji'is in which region? Southeast?

You are comparing a Yoruba in his region with a southeaterner in another region. Hello?

Moreover yorubas nor dey carry intra-tribal wahala for head like una, hence d reality of tinubu being a governor in d same Lagos state.

Can 'Emeka' (ever) aspire to be d governor of Lagos?
cool
Emeka is a landlord in Lagos while your still a tenant leaving in a house built by Ebuka,if the pain is too much for you pls take some pain pills, in case you want to rally in anambra your most welcome that's if fear will allow you leave your comfort zone

1 Like

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by jrobbins: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Igbos can NEVER be successful outside SW. Igbos survival is tied to Sw but we will flush you people out dont worry

I have plenty Ibo, Yoruba, Fulani, Edo, Igala, Ebira, Hausa Millionaire friends in Taraba, Kogi, Abuja and Kaduna states where I've stayed. Anybody can be successful anywhere.

Tribalism hasn't helped anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) / Happening Now In Port Harcourt / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.