Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) (5638 Views)

Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by MDM2021: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
jimyjames:

How a child forms in the womb is simple scientific knowledge do your research , and why should I live forever?

I don't fear God and I don't fear death , but that shouldn't mean I will forgive or forget when someone kills my people , let me tell you what I learned about this world, the world is a free world you can do whatever you like and live how ever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it , so if someone outsmart you or beat you cause he or she is smarter and stronger , you don't just forget about it you work on yourself and find a way to revenge

My friend I love money I love properties , wealth is power , go to anywhere on earth the rich possese power

I repeat Nigeria is ziks lagecy , declaring Biafra or not doesn't change that fact , awolowo didn't help us to stay in Nigeria he wanted to wipe us all out which he failed , here we are all over Nigeria doing business across the country buying properties making money

Yoruba land equally owned buy none Yoruba's ,we are landlords in Yoruba land collecting rent etc it will be like that forever

You are a CONFUSED fellow! If Awolowo didn't help you to stay in Nigeria, why do you blame him for losing the Biafra war? If you don't fear death, God and man, why did you surrender and not allow yourselves to be WIPED OFF by Nigerian soldiers, since according to you that's what Awolowo wanted to achieve? As fearless as you claim to be, you surrendered before a superior power. That's a big shame. No, I'm not sorry for you! The power of your riches should have saved you, TIV-Ibo man. If the world is a place where you can do whatever you like, then why should you bother that someone killed your people? Your reasoning is shallow.

So, Awolowo, a civilian without a gun, could kill 3 million of people who fear neither God nor man. Waoh! That Awolowo must be an extraordinary and SMART person. Using your own language, Awolowo outsmarted you and gave you a huge blow for which you are still crying till date. If Nigeria is a good legacy of Zik, why did you want to leave Nigeria by declaring the Biafra Republic? Why would you like to abandon a good legacy? Yoruba and Hausa have been ruling Nigeria, according to you, but guess what? They will continue to rule you. Don't worry, we will soon get State police after we've gotten Amotekun. If you try any funny thing like Evan the kidnapper, you are gone.

Being a landlord in YORUBA LAND is a big accomplishment to you but NOTHING to me because this is where my ANCESTORS had lived for centuries. Yoruba land is my HOME. How many Americans, Britons or Germans have you seen wondering about the streets of Nigeria? How many Yorubas have you seen rushing to those your remote villages? Who does not like a good thing?

Build your properties here and help us solve the housing issues more in our land but remember your properties are built on a leased space of land in YORUBA Land, not IBO LAND or TIV LAND. A good region will always attract investors. We also have Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, and so many investors coming all over the world to invest in YORUBA Land. Why are they forsaking your land for UGM?

Like I said before, shouting about having properties in YORUBA LAND only shows your poverty mentality background. If you think having a property in Yoruba land makes you smart, then you must have lived your life in one of the most remote parts of the country.

And why can't you live forever with all the properties you have? You should keep enjoying life with all the monies from your fake-products and druggie businesses now. With all your properties, you are NOTHING but dust and ashes if you can't live for ever!

Again, can you tell the exact time you were formed in your mother's womb? Nobody asks you about the scientific process of conception. Rather, the question is: can you YOURSELF tell us the EXACT time you were formed in your mother's womb? If not, a FOOL has only said in his heart that there's no God.
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
MDM2021:

You are a CONFUSED fellow! If Awolowo didn't help you to stay in Nigeria, why do you blame him for losing the Biafra war? If you don't fear death, God and man, why did you surrender and not allow yourselves to be WIPED OFF by Nigerian soldiers, since according to you that's what Awolowo wanted to achieve? As fearless as you claim to be, you surrendered before a superior power. That's a big shame. No, I'm not sorry for you! The power of your riches should have saved you, TIV-Ibo man. If the world is a place where you can do whatever you like, then why should you bother that someone killed your people? Your reasoning is shallow.

So, Awolowo, a civilian without a gun, could kill 3 million of people who fear neither God nor man. Waoh! That Awolowo must be an extraordinary and SMART person. Using your own language, Awolowo outsmarted you and gave you a huge blow for which you are still crying till date. If Nigeria is a good legacy of Zik, why did you want to leave Nigeria by declaring the Biafra Republic? Why would you like to abandon a good legacy? Yoruba and Hausa have been ruling Nigeria, according to you, but guess what? They will continue to rule you. Don't worry, we will soon get State police after we've gotten Amotekun. If you try any funny thing like Evan the kidnapper, you are gone.

Being a landlord in YORUBA LAND is a big accomplishment to you but NOTHING to me because this is where my ANCESTORS had lived for centuries. Yoruba land is my HOME. How many Americans, Britons or Germans have you seen wondering about the streets of Nigeria? How many Yorubas have you seen rushing to those your remote villages? Who does not like a good thing?

Build your properties here and help us solve the housing issues more in our land but remember your properties are built on a leased space of land in YORUBA Land, not IBO LAND or TIV LAND. A good region will always attract investors. We also have Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, and so many investors coming all over the world to invest in YORUBA Land. Why are they forsaking your land for UGM?

Like I said before, shouting about having properties in YORUBA LAND only shows your poverty mentality background. If you think having a property in Yoruba land makes you smart, then you must have lived your life in one of the most remote parts of the country.

And why can't you live forever with all the properties you have? You should keep enjoying life with all the monies from your fake-products and druggie businesses now. With all your properties, you are NOTHING but dust and ashes if you can't live for ever!

Again, can you tell the exact time you were formed in your mother's womb? Nobody asks you about the scientific process of conception. Rather, the question is: can you YOURSELF tell us the EXACT time you were formed in your mother's womb? If not, a FOOL has only said in his heart that there's no God.

Awolowo didn't (help) us stay in Nigeria no one was kicking us out of Nigeria, yes we blame awolowo for carrying out a genocide on our people.

Soldiers do not fear death yet they usually surrender in battle , not fearing death doesn't mean lack of wisdom,. (Not been afraid of pains doesn't mean you can't feel pains ) get the point, a genocidal war was brought upon us and we did well by defending our selves for 3 yrs and our enemies failed to wipe us all out

You are slow to learn , listen, the world is a free world you can do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, yes awolowo was smart enough to do what he did and get away with it , there is no doubt about that he killed millions without touching a gun he was a smart man he got away with it , though he didn't achieve all his plans but yes indeed he was smart, almost all Yoruba's possese that witty smartness of betrayer , backstabbing, they protrast before you to greet you and when you turn your back they plot your downfall

Yes Nigeria is ziks lagecy whether good or bad zik made you and i a Nigerian , even if we don't like it, he did it and there is nothing you can do about it
The rest about properties you are talking about sounds more like wailing , we own properties in your lands we are landlords just like you the oners of the land , living forever is not my problem, I don't even want to live to be 90 yrs old cause at that age there is nothing to enjoy in this world

My friend , how do you know that there is God? Even the bible you are quoting was written by humans,humans that are smart enough to mentally enslave gullible men , ok ask your God to tell you the exact time he formed you, you should be able to meet him and speak with him ,prove he exist
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by MDM2021: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2022
jimyjames:

Awolowo didn't (help) us stay in Nigeria no one was kicking us out of Nigeria, yes we blame awolowo for carrying out a genocide on our people.

Soldiers do not fear death yet they usually surrender in battle , not fearing death doesn't mean lack of wisdom,. (Not been afraid of pains doesn't mean you can't feel pains ) get the point, a genocidal war was brought upon us and we did well by defending our selves for 3 yrs and our enemies failed to wipe us all out

You are slow to learn , listen, the world is a free world you can do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, yes awolowo was smart enough to do what he did and get away with it , there is no doubt about that he killed millions without touching a gun he was a smart man he got away with it , though he didn't achieve all his plans but yes indeed he was smart, almost all Yoruba's possese that witty smartness of betrayer , backstabbing, they protrast before you to greet you and when you turn your back they plot your downfall

Yes Nigeria is ziks lagecy whether good or bad zik made you and i a Nigerian , even if we don't like it, he did it and there is nothing you can do about it
The rest about properties you are talking about sounds more like wailing , we own properties in your lands we are landlords just like you the oners of the land , living forever is not my problem, I don't even want to live to be 90 yrs old cause at that age there is nothing to enjoy in this world

My friend , how do you know that there is God? Even the bible you are quoting was written by humans,humans that are smart enough to mentally enslave gullible men , ok ask your God to tell you the exact time he formed you, you should be able to meet him and speak with him ,prove he exist

Who wants to be the friend of a FOOL? Did you declare Biafra Republic and go to war to defend it or not? Was Biafra conquered or not? I've got nothing to learn from a DULLARD. What you cherish MOST is the LEAST of my goals. You have nothing meaningful to argue about as you keep sounding like a broken reed, beating about the bush. I've heard a lot about Tiv people from their Idoma neighbours but I never knew someone who claimed to be half-Tiv could be this dull.

Who is wailing about properties if not you? Who has been shouting "We own properties in your land" if not you? Again, owing a property in YORUBA land is a big accomplishment to you but NOTHING to me. Yoruba land is my home, Yooba is my first language, it's a place my ancestors had lived for many centuries. The governors of the states, the states house of Assembly members, the legally recognized traditional rulers, the chairmen of local governments, the councilors of various wards and the dominant language spoken in the land are all YOOBA. So, spare me all that useless story.

If you don't believe the Bible, then drop that name "James" that you bear and choose one of the animals' names. Majority of your fellows who attend the Catholic church should also stop attending. A fearless man that surrendered at the battle front is nothing but a COWARD. You ought to fight till the last person is killed, not captured. If you don't fear pain but pain visits you in your body, you ought to allow that pain to stay there in your body without you doing anything about it. That's how to show bravery. But if you fight it back and it eventually kills you, then you are the one who loses the battle, not the pain.

Yes, the herdsmen who have been attacking your people in Benue, taking over their land and sending them to IDP camps should be commended for being smart enough to outsmart you. Of course, I'm a Nigerian from YORUBA land and can never be a Biafran and you're a Biafran from IBO-TIV land, any big deal in that? A scottish man telling you he's from UK, what's the big deal? I believe in God and prayers and I'm praying for you that the legacy you will leave behind for your children and unborn generations will be like the current Nigeria that you are proud of.

We need more people to invest in Yoruba land, bring more money to develop our land. You dare not build a house in YORUBA land without BUYING the land and if you are unlucky to have a CofO, another man can outsmart you and pull that structure down. We have functional sea and air ports, rail system, the best universities in the country, good deposits of solid minerals, arable lands for agriculture but we still need more industries and investors. Bring all those your monies here, we need them while your homeland continues to be DESERTED.

You're just a mere WONDERER who spends all his life running without any purpose in life but chasing shadows. And since you don't fear God or man or death, why do you want to live up to 90 years? Since it's only in this world you have hope, of all men you are the most MISRABLE. You should eat and drink today for tomorrow you may die.
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2022
MDM2021:

Who wants to be the friend of a FOOL? Did you declare Biafra Republic and go to war to defend it or not? Was Biafra conquered or not? I've got nothing to learn from a DULLARD. What you cherish MOST is the LEAST of my goals. You have nothing meaningful to argue about as you keep sounding like a broken reed, beating about the bush. I've heard a lot about Tiv people from their Idoma neighbours but I never knew someone who claimed to be half-Tiv could be this dull.

Who is wailing about properties if not you? Who has been shouting "We own properties in your land" if not you? Again, owing a property in YORUBA land is a big accomplishment to you but NOTHING to me. Yoruba land is my home, Yooba is my first language, it's a place my ancestors had lived for many centuries. The governors of the states, the states house of Assembly members, the legally recognized traditional rulers, the chairmen of local governments, the councilors of various wards and the dominant language spoken in the land are all YOOBA. So, spare me all that useless story.

If you don't believe the Bible, then drop that name "James" that you bear and choose one of the animals' names. Majority of your fellows who attend the Catholic church should also stop attending. A fearless man that surrendered at the battle front is nothing but a COWARD. You ought to fight till the last person is killed, not captured. If you don't fear pain but pain visits you in your body, you ought to allow that pain to stay there in your body without you doing anything about it. That's how to show bravery. But if you fight it back and it eventually kills you, then you are the one who loses the battle, not the pain.

Yes, the herdsmen who have been attacking your people in Benue, taking over their land and sending them to IDP camps should be commended for being smart enough to outsmart you. Of course, I'm a Nigerian from YORUBA land and can never be a Biafran and you're a Biafran from IBO-TIV land, any big deal in that? A scottish man telling you he's from UK, what's the big deal? I believe in God and prayers and I'm praying for you that the legacy you will leave behind for your children and unborn generations will be like the current Nigeria that you are proud of.

We need more people to invest in Yoruba land, bring more money to develop our land. You dare not build a house in YORUBA land without BUYING the land and if you are unlucky to have a CofO, another man can outsmart you and pull that structure down. We have functional sea and air ports, rail system, the best universities in the country, good deposits of solid minerals, arable lands for agriculture but we still need more industries and investors. Bring all those your monies here, we need them while your homeland continues to be DESERTED.

You're just a mere WONDERER who spends all his life running without any purpose in life but chasing shadows. And since you don't fear God or man or death, why do you want to live up to 90 years? Since it's only in this world you have hope, of all men you are the most MISRABLE. You should eat and drink today for tomorrow you may die.
My friend make these your articles short I got no time to read all that

Yes we declared Biafra a genocidal war was brought upon us we defended ourselves to the end
You are the one wailing about properties you are pained that we bought your father's lands and made you tenants in your own land , you claim the land is yours but your father's are crying all over Lagos that Igbos are buying up all the places in Lagos , was it not your father's who were crying not long ago calling on tinubu , obasanjo etc to help them get rid of Igbos from ladipo market,that Igbos are taking over and boasting that they will use money to send Yoruba's out of the market?

Forget about my name my friend , I can change my name to Jesus that doesn't mean I believe in God

No even a fearless man surrenders in battle, not fearing something doesn't mean you love such thing, I don't fear death do I love death? , you don't sound that smart saying if you are not afraid of pains and pains inflicts your body you should allow the pains to stay , I'm not afraid of sickness does that mean I shouldn't take medicine when I'm sick ? Do I love pains ? ,. ?

I'm Igbo, I'm tiv , I'm a Nigerian, Biafra is still a struggle

Herdsman attacking people not just in benue all over Nigeria, should be noticed for being strong enough to do that ,yes they are strong enough to do that and get away with it

I don't want to reach 90 yrs I only want to live during enjoyable healthy yrs living till 90 is not enjoyable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo REC Can’t Conduct Credible Assembly Poll – PDP / Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? / List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.