Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) (5640 Views)

Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Afamed: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Igbo youths are many in Lagos ooo... See them
. NAA only GOD knows the thing wey dey pursue them from that their barren land....

Dont bother yourself with Igbo youths without PVC
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by DOTian: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Enough is enough.

But the messiah that you are presenting is no different from the men you don't want.

Putting Peter Obis name, warts and all, in the same sentence with that of Bola Tinupoo or Atiku Abubakar is like doing violence to truths. Obi might not be the messiah but dude is way cleaner and honest when compared to those two utterly corrupt reprobates

1 Like

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by BATified2023: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2022
North4Obi23:

I pity your miserable life. Poor tin.
aside insult what do u igbos have to offer?
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by BrokenTV: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
the same people doing Igbo meetings on sundays are d same people doing rally

U will hardly see a non Igbo there
Thank God that the suffering in the country is not only centered on Igbo people alone, is general market for everybody, keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by SaiOba: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Afeniferes are Igbos.. They are here with some of our brothers from the North.

GoodLife4live:

. NAA only GOD knows the thing wey dey pursue them from that their barren land....
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

APC is the ruling party with all apparatus, you Zombidients had just one duty and that's to scatter PDP votes in SouthEast and you are failing badly

How much is mobilisation fund that you can't gather..

Atiku would just be smiling
Oh, pooor tin. What a miserable life? I pity you as you struggle to defend a dying druggie hiding in London intensive care unit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Moh247: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
when reality hits igbos they will go back to Biafra or death

Kwankwaso is even mobilising more than these unserious people
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by tinsel: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
post=117163159:

Them they march for Lekki where them urchins they
Enlarge the picture and see the back is empty.
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by plaindealer: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Today is independence day, but I don't see Nigerian flags... but we know they prefer the ipob flag which they are currently hiding..

You are not fooling Nigerians.. grin
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by ThAGodFaThEr4: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You mean the way the fulani warrior, Isikilu Waskili chased entire Yorubas from more than four villages away to Benin republic as refugees.
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by BATified2023: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

we are waiting for them to lose n start Biafra or death so they can see their death
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Firstson33(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Firstson33:
lol guy you wicked, Na neck pressing season we done enter. Campaign premium never start oh.
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by plaindealer: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

With all their noise, na ordinary get-together meet and greet crowd. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Moh247: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:

With all their noise, na ordinary get-together meet and greet crowd. grin

Lol grin they think it's SUG Election

1 Like

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2022
tinsel:

Enlarge the picture and see the back is empty.
Don't worry pictures they come

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Abdu81: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2022
See fresh hopeful, future NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Since I don know you naa lie you dey lie...the money wey Dem give me to mobilize peoples for abeokuta nko...

2k each Dem give adults , while uneducated elderly woman collected 1k.....

See Tinubu rally for Lagos he claimed he built grin grin
Tinubu will lose Lagos to Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
The revolution is still loading. Since the country have not divided yet, then it must be rescued from these old political brigade.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Oddfinder001: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

APC is the ruling party with all apparatus, you Zombidients had just one duty and that's to scatter PDP votes in SouthEast and you are failing badly

How much is mobilisation fund that you can't gather..

Atiku would just be smiling
Lol
Up ur game bro. This style of propaganda and sabotage is out of style..ppl don wise pass dis kyn poor reverse psychology wink

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by GoodLife4live: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
SaiOba:
Afeniferes are Igbos.. They are here with some of our brothers from the North.

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by SaiOba: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
That's his opinion..
[quote author=GoodLife4live post=117163601][/quote]
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by GoodLife4live: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr4:

You mean the way the fulani warrior, Isikilu Waskili chased entire Yorubas from more than four villages away to Benin republic as refugees.

You are not making sense at all...

In abeokuta 90 % RALLIANS are igbos... I was one of the guys that helped them to mobilized few other nigerians andbde6 gave me money to share....

You be mumu...

That very day... Almost 80% igbos nonopen shops for abeokuta....

I repeat , Peter obi presidency is an agenda of igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So these are all Ibos could do in Obodo Lagos why not host it in Alaba and Iyana Iba axis

I come dey pity this people

I come dey pity you, for your pain is obvious, sorry kid , such is life
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by TrillKennyEmek(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2022
We are unstoppable

Happy Independence Anniversary

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are not making sense at all...

In abeokuta 90 % RALLIANS are igbos... I was one of the guys that helped them to mobilized few other nigerians andbde6 gave me money to share....

You be mumu...

That very day... Almost 80% igbos nonopen shops for abeokuta....

I repeat , Peter obi presidency is an agenda of igbos..

It's now clear , Igbos are more populated than Yoruba , cause its impossible for any other tribe to hold such mega rallies across the country if they don't have the population for it
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Not only in Lagos but all over Nigeria and all over the world, it's a clear proof Igbos are more populated than Yoruba
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by GoodLife4live: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
jimyjames:

It's now clear , Igbos are more populated than Yoruba , cause its impossible for any other tribe to hold such mega rallies across the country if they don't have the population for it

Dream on boy....

Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by anjowaka510(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

No mind them, they will come and start bragging in another man's land, developer isonu
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dream on boy....
Can Yoruba's hold mega rallies across Nigeria like Igbos are doing? You don't have the population simple
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by OmoOdumosa(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Totally lockdown � yeah, i see
post=117162856:
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
jimyjames:

Not only in Lagos but all over Nigeria and all over the world, it's a clear proof Igbos are more populated than Yoruba

Nobody is dragging anything with u... I am just very sure that obi is not winning ... Obi will come distance third in the coming election...
Re: Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So these are all Ibos could do in Obodo Lagos why not host it in Alaba and Iyana Iba axis

I come dey pity this people

They are Yoruba people. Say something else. You're starting to sound like a broken record.

Awon Omoluabi ma dibo fun Peter Obi. Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari Weeping B4 He Lost The Election / Renewed Violence In Jos / Ibom Port Development Plan Gets OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.