Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can God Still Forgive Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Still Forgive Satan? (826 Views)

SOLVE THIS PARADOX: If God Is Merciful And Forgiving Why Can't He Forgive Satan / Can God Forgive Satan / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by mysticwarrior(m): 12:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But where is it written that by not staying in their position of authority, choosing to leave their proper dwelling - they sinned against God? undecided

Recall that even Jesus Christ also left His position of authority in Heaven, leaving His proper dwelling, came to earth in order to deliver God's message to mankind? undecided

Are we simply to conclude that the angels in the one case sinned against God but Jesus Christ didn't? undecided

2. Let's not deviate here shall we... Also, consider my other questions to you as I would love to get answers to those as well. undecided

They choose to leave their place of authority without being instructed by God and that is a no no.

Those angelic beings came to sleep with mortal women which is very wrong, Jesus christ on the other hand was on a divine assignment which he came to fulfill.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
1. They choose to leave their place of authority without being instructed by God and that is a no no.

2. Those angelic beings came to sleep with mortal women which is very wrong, Jesus christ on the other hand was on a divine assignment which he came to fulfill.
1. Where does it say that they were not instructed by God to do so? undecided

2. Where is it written that what the "sons of heaven" supposedly did was, as you claim, wrong? It is a bit convenient to claim Jesus Christ who also left His place of authority and dwelling to come down to earth, the same move made by the other "sons of heaven", was sanctioned by God but the others weren't. We need some evidence for this don't we? undecided

3. Where in scripture is it written that these so-called perfect beings can and do sin against God? undecided

4. Where is it written that those other "sons of heaven" tried to return back to Heaven during the flood but the gate was shut against them? undecided

5. Where is this reasonable evidence to be found abeg? undecided
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Maynman: 1:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:

2. Where is it written that what the "sons of heaven" supposedly did was, as you claim, wrong? It is a bit convenient to claim Jesus Christ who also left His place of authority and dwelling to come down to earth, the same move made by the other "sons of heaven", was sanctioned by God but the others weren't. We need some evidence for this don't we? undecided

3. Where in scripture is it written that these so-called perfect beings can and do sin against God? undecided

4. Where is it written that those other "sons of heaven" tried to return back to Heaven during the flood but the gate was shut against them? undecided

Miss illiterate, Scripture simply means writings.
And you are talking about jewish scriptures where the Israelite god is written about.

it seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be basing their life on random books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by NNTR: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
According to the explanation of someone here, when those who are created perfect like angles sin against God, there is no forgiveness and am convinced by that clarification.
If I am you, I wouldnt take 'the explanation of someone here' to the bank

Its a mistaken belief that anyone or anything ever, was or is created perfect because no one is perfect except for God.

Reiterating, no being, not one, at any point of time, is or was created perfect. Its a huge and complete false notion to have that view, especially when the bible is very clear about the point that, it is only God, who is perfect, even only Him is good too.

Perfect in ways, doesnt mean perfect in creation nor does it mean such person/thing is created perfect.

For example, when I buy the perfect car for running my business with, it doesnt mean that the car is manufactured and off the production line perfect. Nothing, no one, bar God, is absolutely perfect. Capisce? grin

mysticwarrior:
During the time of Noah when the sons of heaven came down to mate with motal females, they try to return back to heaven when the great flood was ravaging the earth, but the gate of heaven was shut against them.
It is an absolutely ridiculous thought what you are trying to suggest with this comment done right here

mysticwarrior:
Reasonable evidence suggests that those sons of heavens made an attempt to return back to heaven, with the intention of begging for forgiveness but they were not given a second chance.
Smh, this is nothing other than eisegesis, on steroids, flexing its muscles here comment.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you have deep understanding on spirituality and am quite impressed and satisfied by your explanation.

mysticwarrior:
According to the explanation of someone here, when those who are created perfect like angles sin against God, there is no forgiveness and am convinced by that clarification.

During the time of Noah when the sons of heaven came down to mate with motal females, they try to return back to heaven when the great flood was ravaging the earth, but the gate of heaven was shut against them.

Reasonable evidence suggests that those sons of heavens made an attempt to return back to heaven, with the intention of begging for forgiveness but they were not given a second chance.

With the comments above you're going to get lots of enemies here so my friend don't think it's everyone that wants the truth each just want to hold onto his or her personal interpretation {Luke 11:23} unlike open-minded individuals of your kind who wants to reason together and have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and most NL knows me very well since they hate JWs they will always be at loggerhead with whoever publicly commends a JW! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by NNTR: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
With the comments above you're going to get lots of enemies here so my friend don't think it's everyone that wants the truth each just want to hold onto his or her personal interpretation {Luke 11:23} unlike open-minded individuals of your kind who wants to reason together and have the same line of that's sound! John 17:20-23
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and most NL knows me very well since they hate JWs they will always be at loggerhead with whoever publicly commends a JW! smiley
Psalm 5:9
'For there is nothing trustworthy or reliable or truthful in what they say;
Their heart is destruction [just a treacherous chasm, a yawning gulf of lies].
Their throat is an open grave; They [glibly] flatter with their [silken] tongue.
'

Proverbs 26:28
'Watch out for anyone, who tells lies and flatters
-- they are out to get you.
'

Romans 16:18
'Such people are not serving Christ our Lord;
they are serving their own personal interests.
By smooth talk and glowing words they deceive innocent people.
'

mysticwarrior, flattery corrupts both the receiver and the giver. Yes ooo, flattery is a form of hatred and wounds cruelly.

Know that flattery, as reeled out here makes friends, while truth makes enemies. Watch this, flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt, not swallowed because it is praise insincerely given for an interested purpose.

Nothing in this world, is harder than speaking the truth, and nothing easier than flattery. Pretty words are not always true, true words are not always pretty, and yet, they are still true.

Rather have a honest enemy, than a fake friend. Dont fear the 'enemy' that squares up to you, but the fake friend, that hugs you and armed with a Trojan horse gift, but hey, he that loves flattery, is worthy of the flatterer

Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[b]With the comments above you're going to get lots of enemies here [/b]so my friend don't think it's everyone that wants the truth each just want to hold onto his or her personal interpretation {Luke 11:23} unlike open-minded individuals of your kind who wants to reason together and have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23
wow you singleheadedly quoted and attack almost all my posts, and with the bolded it shows you are not here to make correction but to exhibit hatred and enemity against me. You are a johovah's witness and i don't to share ideas or learn from you, Please don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
NNTR:
Psalm 5:9
'For there is nothing trustworthy or reliable or truthful in what they say;
Their heart is destruction [just a treacherous chasm, a yawning gulf of lies].
Their throat is an open grave; They [glibly] flatter with their [silken] tongue.
'
Proverbs 26:28
'Watch out for anyone, who tells lies and flatters
-- they are out to get you.
'
Romans 16:18
'Such people are not serving Christ our Lord;
they are serving their own personal interests.
By smooth talk and glowing words they deceive innocent people.
'
mysticwarrior, flattery corrupts both the receiver and the giver. Yes ooo, flattery is a form of hatred and wounds cruelly.
Know that flattery, as reeled out here makes friends, while truth makes enemies. Watch this, flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt, not swallowed because it is praise insincerely given for an interested purpose.
Nothing in this world, is harder than speaking the truth, and nothing easier than flattery. Pretty words are not always true, true words are not always pretty, and yet, they are still true.
Rather have a honest enemy, than a fake friend. Dont fear the enemy that squares up to you, but the fake friend, that hugs you and armed with a Trojan horse gift, but hey, he that loves flattery, is worthy of the flatterer

To what group or organization do you belong?

Jesus belongs to a organization and according to him both his father, himself and all members of this organization have the same line of thought {John 17:22} love is their identifying Mark {John 13:34-35} and they're all working together as one family to fish out all lovers of peace throughout the earth! Matthew 28:19-20

So tell me the name of your church (group) because Satan the head of all false religions has initiated lots of people {Matthew 24:11} heading different sects claiming denominations under Christendom today {2Corinthians 11:14} just as if Jesus was a confusionist but Jesus of Nazareth is one man with a unique teaching so all his true disciples must have the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

Jesus himself foretold that during the endtime Satan will create lots of groups in his name {Matthew 13:25} the only way to distinguish Jesus' real disciples out of all these people is the FRUIT this group will be producing in any place they are just as a tree will always produce the same kind of fruit anywhere it's planted. That's why Jesus referred to himself as the tree planted by God, his 12 apostles are the branches of this tree and any religion that's produced by this tree will continue to yield the same FRUIT anywhere it's found. John 15:1-10

But as for Satan's agents they will be scattered spiritually speaking {Luke 11:23} they will never be able to have the same line of thought Jesus prayed for {John 17:22} because each of them is Satan's offspring {Genesis 3:15} they don't have the attribute of true believers in God which is acknowledgement of a SUPREME BEING under whom everyone must be submissive {Genesis 3:4-5} that's why all of them are united with the true God. John 17:22

So if you're not an agent of Satan (atheist) tell me the group that you are unitedly submissive to ONE GOD! smiley
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
wow you singleheadedly quoted and attack almost all my posts, and with the bolded it shows you are not here to make correction but to exhibit hatred and enemity against me. You are a johovah's witness and i don't to share ideas or learn from you, Please don't quote me again.
It's OK, thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Guderian(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Satan cant ask for forgiveness, it's his fate.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Kobojunkie: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:

mysticwarrior, where you run go? undecided
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
mysticwarrior, where you run go? undecided
the kind questions you dey ask na only two people go fit answer them and am not among those two.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
the kind questions you dey ask na only two people go fit answer them and am not among those two.
If you don't know the answers doesn't that mean that all you claimed to know of this matter are nothing but lies then? undecided
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you don't know the answers doesn't that mean that all you claimed to know of this matter are nothing but lies then? undecided
and you also claimed that the prince of Persian mentioned in the book of Daniel was the son of Cyrus the great, and the bible didn't made mentioned of that, so you just cooked up a lie and made it to sound believable.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
and you also claimed that the prince of Persian mentioned in the book of Daniel was the son of Cyrus the great, and the bible didn't made mentioned of that, so you just cooked up a lie and made it to sound believable.
Are you people serious at all or has sense left some ? You are told that Daniel had the vision in the year that Cyrus was King of Persia, what reason is there for the Prince of Persia not be a referral to the son of the King of Persia? undecided

Where is this lie you accuse me of cooking up abeg? undecided

Seriously, this is like speaking to individuals who are high on something- delusions. undecided
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you people serious at all or has sense left some ? You are told that Daniel had the vision in the year that Cyrus was King of Persia, what reason is there for the Prince of Persia not be a referral to the son of the King of Persia? undecided

Where is this lie you accuse me of cooking up abeg? undecided

Seriously, this is like speaking to individuals who are high on something- delusions. undecided
the prince of Persia who held the heavenly messager for 21 days wasn't a physical prince, that is where you are wrong.

And please stop reading demonology to avoid being possesed by demons, or you will end up in Chris mercy land in warri for deliverance.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Satan? by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
1. the prince of Persia who held the heavenly messager for 21 days wasn't a physical prince, that is where you are wrong.

2. And please stop reading demonology to avoid being possesed by demons, or you will end up in Chris mercy land in warri for deliverance.
1. For the umpteenth time, where is the evidence for the claim in bold? undecided

2. Ignorance is the only reason why one would believe it possible to be possessed by demons simply from the act of reading what is in a book. You are here spreading that which is contained in the book, yet you think I am in the wrong for knowing this fact? COME ON! What happened to your senses abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? / Pastor Odumeje Arrives In London, UK For His Highly Anticipated Crusade / Religion Should Be Erradicated? (POLL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.