Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians (143 Views)

2023 AFRD: We Share Your Pains - Ugwuanyi Tells Wives Of Fallen Heroes / Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi / Osinbajo: Buhari Understands Your Pains, He’s Considering Palliatives For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians by adenigga(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Saturday, said he shared the pains of Nigerians occasioned by the spate of insecurity nationwide.

This was as he assured citizens, for the umpteenth time, of his government’s drive to strengthen the security agencies to better “deal with all forms of security challenges.”

Buhari stated this in what would be his last Independence Day address to the country, on October 1, 2022.

According to the president, “As we continue to de-escalate the security challenges that confronted us at inception of this administration, newer forms alien to our country began to manifest especially in the areas of kidnappings, molestations, killings of innocent citizens, banditry, all of which are being addressed by our security forces.

“I share the pains Nigerians are going through and I assure you that your resilience and patience would not be in vain as this administration continues to reposition as well as strengthen the security agencies to enable them to deal with all forms of security challenges.

“At the inception of this administration in 2015, I provided the funding requirements of the security agencies which was also improved in my second tenure in 2019 to enable them to surmount security challenges. We will continue on this path until our efforts yield the desired results.”

Source: https://punchng.com/I-share-your-pains-Buhari-tells-Nigerians

Re: I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians by hisgrace090: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2022
The pain you increase daily ehh?

Let's see how you can run from suffering.

1 Like

Re: I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
You don't and stop lying to us because we all know

1 Like

Re: I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians by backnbeta(f): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Your absence alone will alleviate the pains of ordinary Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: I Share Your Pains, Buhari Tells Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
TUNDA FAYA YOU SIR!
Please, proceed to the grave and R.I.PIECES!
USSSSSELESS ANIMAL IN MALU SKIN. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Atala Oil Field: NUPRC Under Fire In Senate Over Wrongful Re - Allocation / 2023 Election: No Matter What, Don't Lose Yourself / BEFORE RESTRUCTURING WHERE IS THE..CONSTITUTION?–QUESTION FOR PETER OBI ~UWECHUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.