Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State (74526 Views)

This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by kazyhm(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2022
dannykares:

Wen u start avn kids nd same tin iz does to u, u dare lay or beat Dem de punishment of those kids will b upon u 100times. Since u can't differentiate btw good nd bad

Can you tell me the owner of the money.......?

My kids are my responsibility and I spend my money on them, I don't take from them in the name of God; their supposed merciful father.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
He is hungry and need money. Our God is a zillionaire. So he is just tapping some instead of the inspirational speakers called pastor chop it all
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
toobusy:
No matter how lawlessness abounds in this earth,never allow your fear of God to leave you in all you do.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Evilblackman(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
dannykares:

I don't expect such mentally from u as a gal, taking wat doesn't belong to u is called
Beside today z Sunday don't allow devil to mk use of ur brain

She’s actually making sense
Not like you that religion has taken your brain
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by emerged01(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Truly God is too merciful.Can the animal try stealing from the shrine of Sango,Amadioha or any other deity, and get away easy?
If God is too merciful u self for no exist.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Uptownerd: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Are you tired of praying? Have you gotten fed up with talking to yourself in an empty room praying to imaginary beings for fictional help that can never come?

Are you tired of your church? Are you tired of going to church all the time even when you don't want to? Have you been having thoughts about humanity, the afterlife and what happens after death? Are you thinking of quitting your church?

Have you started developing doubts about the Bible or other religious related texts? Is your faith now in doubt? Do you think the teachings of your church is illogical and doesn't make sense?

Are you having doubts about reality, why we are here and whether life is meaningful? Do you want to know the truth about heaven and hell? Do you have the mind to understand occultism and astral projections in grotesque dimensions?

If you are experiencing any of the above thoughts, doubts or questions, your freedom and spiritual awakening is at hand.

Uptownerd will lead you through the hard questions about life, religion, soul and the purpose of death for easier understanding and using same knowledge to emancipate yourself from the matrix. You are going to enjoy a new form of psychological freedom never before seen in your entire existence. Don't get left out, the old world order is dead!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Juanmike(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Truly God is too merciful.Can the animal try stealing from the shrine of Sango,Amadioha or any other deity, and get away easy?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Jones4190(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2022
it's not stealing, it's our fathers money
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2022
He wants to be faster than the pastor.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by eburuu: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Sergio103:
Worst curse you can put yourself into.

Even if I'm an atheist.......I will never disrespect jah.

you an jah they crase

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by ljoh: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2022
cjudy:
shocked

Old news up to 3 weeks now I saw it on facebook.

Well OBi is a goal

Is that why you uploaded Tinubu's picture? He is your next president
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Heineken(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

all of them are useless and impotent

NB: I don't mean sexual impotence
there's God bro but RELIGION NA BIG SCAM.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by 2Radii: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

all of them are useless and impotent

NB: I don't mean sexual impotence
Imbec!le

Can u swear with gun?? I mean a falseful swearing grin

Go to mama nkechi, Goan steal bread and deny it. Now come to me and lemme put some water into a gun barrel for u to swear with, after that u drink the water.

If after before three months u don't die by iron den half of my savings for u grin
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Andytyx(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2022
After they will be shouting Tinubu lo kan. Useless thieves
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

DID HE GET AWAY? IMAGINE THE SHAME AND THE EMBARRASSMENT HE PUT HIMSELF THROUGH. ALL THAT WAS AVOIDABLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Stronghold91: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2022
that's why yu tied him
like that, even called police for
him for God's money
wicked people
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Psoul(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2022
The guy even stole people's Prayer Requests that were inside the box.
But, I am still confused here. How did he took the money?
Was it during the offering or he went to where the money was kept and took it?
Is the boy a worker in the church?

What if he had succeeded without anyone seeing him.
Imagine the kind of confusion and accusations that would've followed when they went back to collect the money from where it was kept (ie if the boy collected the money where it was kept)

OP, pls clear us on hw this money was stolen.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Dmacqh(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2022
That’s God money. Only God should arrest/punish/bless him not man.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Chaiiii

Only from church offering him collect reach 600k and him no every carry reach half of the money for the offering box.

This one no join tithes and personal seed money oooo.

These churches dey hammer big time from their members.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by dapadawee: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Globalceleb:
A young man identified as opeyemi olufemi was apprehended with a big school ban contain NGN 620, 115 stolen from church offering box

Watch The Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpnOtJCPcw
How much come remain for the church
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by CoolAmbience(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
He is simply trying to reap where he has been sowing for years.

Exactly!

And this is what pastors have been doing for decades....who will call them out like this?
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Troublemania5: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Every other day is azaman.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by riverbird: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
He is simply trying to reap where he has been sowing for years.

That is not stealing na, the guy just came to close his account......
Local man is pleased

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by adecz: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Looks like a Fulani man.❗️❗️

For say na Yoruba, dem for don
beat am blue black. ✖️✖️✖️

But Yoruba dey fear to touch Fulani❗️❗️ grin
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by imrany20(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2022
When the congregation is caught stealing, they publicizes it ,but when their pastors did, they come forward to defend their slaves mater. Awon religions mugu!
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by juman(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2022
God's man took God's money.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by NaijaCover(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He would have simply ask for refund of all of is money he has being sowing tongue

People like him don't sow.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Latestreport1: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu using Corn Stand as a Campaign strategy in Lagos

Another campaign strategy for the presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJxk2MVoVI
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Osibajo2023: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Sergio103:
Worst curse you can put yourself into.

Even if I'm an atheist.......I will never disrespect jah.

best money to take, God's money, God is our father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.