Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State (74480 Views)

This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Handsum64: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Copying the pastors
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Blakjewelry(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Truly God is too merciful.Can the animal try stealing from the shrine of Sango,Amadioha or any other deity, and get away easy?
But if he steals from traditional home, his matter would have been left for the gods to handle na, why tie him

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by themanderon: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

all of them are useless and impotent

NB: I don't mean sexual impotence

One day and the day is not too far, You will jam what will make you believe there is God in heaven. Just note this statement.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Emperor88(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Truly God is too merciful.Can the animal try stealing from the shrine of Sango,Amadioha or any other deity, and get away easy?

Nothing wiil happen...My friend landlord back then was an Ogun worshiper and influential people do come around. My friends will steal alcohol from the shrine, when the the landlord discovered this, he himself will hand over it to them and different meats from the sacrifices carried out. Same with a friend that worked in an Indian company where a cleaner packed money from the shrine and when other Nigerian workers found out and that nothing happened to guy, everyone joined in packing money from the shrine until the indians stopped putting money there.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by IAMBOSS1990: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Emperor88:

Nothing wiil happen...My friend landlord back then was an Ogun worshiper and influential people do come around. My friends will steal alcohol from the shrine, when the the landlord discovered this, he himself will hand over it to them and different meats from the sacrifices carried out. Same with a friend that worked in an Indian company where a cleaner packed money from the shrine and when other Nigerian workers found out and that nothing happened to guy, everyone joined in packing money from the shrine until the indians stopped putting money there.
Obviously you have not heard of those who had it terrible for doing such things.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Pootle: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
this life and the pastor na weytin undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by mecuries(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
And what does the church do? Call police to get him arrested, make sure that his photos are out in the public?.... what does the religion say about forgiveness? I find this pitiful that a church would this.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Adakintroy: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
But most pastors steal it themselves and live large. No God punish them why.

Anything common man do always get k leg
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by jamace(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Son of Judas Iscariot... grin
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
This isn't a crime he was only taking from part of his heavenly father's belongings. Let pastor tell us he doesn't spend from same money freely. They both share the father.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by hopefulLandlord: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
themanderon:

One day and the day is not too far, You will jam what will make you believe there is God in heaven. Just note this statement.

There's nothing I'd "jam" that no atheist has "jammed" before
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by themanderon: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

There's nothing I'd "jam" that no atheist has "jammed" before

Watch out from today.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by hopefulLandlord: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
themanderon:

Watch out from today.

lmao! words like yours are a dime a dozen lol. I've been on nairaland over around 7 years insulting your god(s) upandan. I've been threatened by many but here I am still going strong and insulting your gods again and again..... expect more
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Lugianostar(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agbado offspring for sure?

Taking after his mentor tiffnubu ?

Never mention the poor devil please?
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Gbeng30(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
What a easiest way to invoke curses on himself... He doesn't have fear of God at all,stealing from the house of God.. Too bad
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Cypress042(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

The innocent devil will now be blamed over
these young man disobedience

I am very sure he is an agbadorian offspring tongue undecided

'This' not 'these' please undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Prince001(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sergio103:
Worst curse you can put yourself into.

Even if I'm an atheist.......I will never disrespect jah.

What? That's gullible people money not God ooo.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by lereinter(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
He is simply trying to reap where he has been sowing for years.

Who force him to sow
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by VeryWickedGoat: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
lereinter:

Who force him to sow

The Pastor and his ushers.
They banged his pew until he was forced to stand up and pay his last card.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

The Pastor and his ushers.
They banged his pew until he was forced to stand up and pay his last card.

And he still returned after the first 'banging of his pew"
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by VeryWickedGoat: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
lereinter:

And he still returned after the first 'banging of his pew"

They trapped him, forcibly collected his phone number, email, office & house address then called him everyday harrassing him to come for service.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by nostradamoss: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Globalceleb:
A young man identified as opeyemi olufemi was apprehended with a big school ban contain NGN 620, 115 stolen from church offering box

Watch The Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpnOtJCPcw

Yourbas like theifnibu
Lol
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
MMS grin grin Don't ask me for the meaning Biko.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Emperor88(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
IAMBOSS1990:

Obviously you have not heard of those who had it terrible for doing such things.
I am telling you of what I see, you are saying what you hear...They are just fear tactics. Pastor does this every week and nothing happens to them. Politicians swear by the so called holy books and nothing happens to them. You need to wake up and stop being gullible.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by ofwest47(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
It is unfortunate for the boy,this money had always been available at the glorified private business enterprises called Churches and only the enterprisers are the one carrying away the money after the donations.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Soukiss(m): 12:37am On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
He is simply trying to reap where he has been sowing for years.
guy u get mouth
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by BeeNG3: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Cash out grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2022
ictplotter:

Is God not his Father again?
What is wrong taking what belongs to your father, what give the pastors absolute power to steal God's money without harassment but when members repeat same act is being harassed. Is God not the father of all or we not all children of God?
Lol!
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2022
emerged01:

If God is too merciful u self for no exist.
And yourself too won't be in existence.
Small issue, and some idiots would turn it to an avenue to showcase their insolent, animal nature.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by bizzibodi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
I believe God knows why he stole from the church.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State by 6ixT8: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.