Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (38430 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Arysexy:
We don shut down king's square for ring road

Oba gha tor kpee......iseeee!

You have no shame dey dia dey speak bini with your shameless a s s imomulen your own brother dey contest you abadon him dey follow a useless unrepentant Biafra who are calling you Edo their slaves of future.

I pity you the suffer wey dey wait for slowpoke like you no be here. Foolish thing.

Dem curse Edo say president no good for dem? Has any Edo pesin ever be vice president talkless of president or did God said presidency is a sin or forbidden for Edo pesin? You gat no shame I spit on your head. Tueh!!!

Idiot dey dia dey shout oba kpee izeeeh shit.

slowpoke!!!

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Diligence: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
The Edo Royal People from day one have thrown their royal might/support behind Mr Peter Obi. The Royals words are their bonds!

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
Mr Peter Obi & Yusuf Dattu Ahmed

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
ejimatic:
. My observation across the LP rallies in the country justifies the fact that Igbos wherever[code][/code] they are are supporting Obi as they did in 2019. Let the build up continue!

This is the first time Southeastern folks are supporting one of their own. They have been supporting others in the presidential elections in this fourth republic, they even ditched their own to vote Southwest in 2003.

They also supported my region when we took the seat of power , they have been patient I guess this may be their time.

Their candidate seems the least evil amongst the front line candidates, no wonder the youths are campaigning for him.

He needs all the support he needs to get from every part of Nigeria, the political class needs to learn a bitter lesson that power truly belongs the masses.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by arantess: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
SHINJA:
We are doing this for Obi not for igbo's..

Igbo's hate on other tribe is too much..

Today they fight akwaibom, tomorrow Yoruba....

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Anumanu, are you normal?

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Reallife17: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
SoluDeOracle1:
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them, as e dey pain them e dey sweet us! grin
We move regardless ✊
How you take put that emoji ?
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by livinbygrace: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
No governor ,no senator,no HOR, even no ordinary councilor.Its just like jumping from primary 1 to secondary school.
Make Una March from Nigeria to heaven,the truth be say,Peter OBI no for win.
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
jrusky:

You have no shame dey dia dey speak bini with your shameless a s s imomulen your own brother dey contest you abadon him dey follow a useless unrepentant Biafra who are calling you Edo their slaves of future.

I pity you the suffer wey dey wait for slowpoke like you no be here. Foolish thing.

Dem curse Edo say president no good for dem? Has any Edo pesin ever be vice president talkless of president or did God said presidency is a sin or forbidden for Edo pesin? You gat no shame I spit on your head. Tueh!!!

Idiot dey dia dey shout oba kpee izeeeh shit.

slowpoke!!!

Oam4j, seun, lalasticlala rule 2 broken. please take care of this unruly person
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by seborrhic: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ELECTION IS WON BY PVCS,AND NOT BY RALLY .SHOW YOUR PVCs WHILE YOU RALLY,HANG IT ON YOUR NECKS TO DISPLAY IT LIKE ID CARDS B4 THEY RIG THE ELECTION. angry
But if you are honest to yourself,this rallies are a good indicator of how well Obi may do because these are not rented crowds,they made conscious efforts to get their PVC's,but most importantly unlike previous elections,probably due to the Obi phenomenon,many more would come out to vote and stay till their votes count.
Obi may or may not win the election,but he is going to be a formidable candidate no matter from which angle you look at it.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Gourdoinc(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I love this fruitless movement grin
Obituaries are wasting there precious time on a failed mission.
This is just pure igbo movement and nothing more. Igbos think they alone can determine the future of this country. How delusional grin
Anyway keep masturbating and make yourselves happy
so long as you are sad. We are happy.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Gourdoinc(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They'll just call figure anyhow, what's one million in this angry

Meanwhile, OBIdient should listen:

We don't want to hear the Election was rigged in 2023. Please take note
you are in Sifia pains. We like it.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Gourdoinc(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ELECTION IS WON BY PVCS,AND NOT BY RALLY .SHOW YOUR PVCs WHILE YOU RALLY,HANG IT ON YOUR NECKS TO DISPLAY IT LIKE ID CARDS B4 THEY RIG THE ELECTION. angry
say someone without a PVC.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by livinbygrace: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
seborrhic:

But if you are honest to yourself,this rallies are a good indicator of how well Obi may do because these are not rented crowds,they made conscious efforts to get their PVC's,but most importantly unlike previous elections,probably due to the Obi phenomenon,many more would come out to vote and stay till their votes count.
Obi may or may not win the election,but he is going to be a formidable candidate no matter from which angle you look at it.

Mr indicator ,the truth be say,OBI no fit win
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by tunapawizzy: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is just pure igbo movement and nothing more. Igbos think they alone can determine the future of this country. How delusional grin
They are not wasting their time, you that you are supporting another candidate you are not wasting your time too. Whoever wins whether yours or theirs(ours), we are in it together. So nobody is wasting time, if your candidate wins and he delivers good governance, we will all enjoy it, if my candidate wins and delivers bad governance, even u that didn't vote for him will suffer the effect with me. We have a shared purpose. Anyone's choice is not fruitless even if the one they support loses.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by tommylee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
If the obedients want to really cos serious headache and lots of sleepless nights for both the PDP & APC anytime they are organizing a match/rally like this let them hold up their voters card (PVC) up in the air then everyone will take them very very serious #my2cents
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
livinbygrace:
No governor ,no senator,no HOR, even no ordinary councilor.Its just like jumping from primary 1 to secondary school.
Make Una March from Nigeria to heaven,the truth be say,Peter OBI no for win.

It may interest you to know that the current Senator Urhoghide representating Edo South senatorial constituency, the largest in Edo is flying his ticket on LP platform.

Go figure

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
tommylee:
If the obedients want to really cos serious headache and lots of sleepless nights for both the PDP & APC anytime they are organizing a match/rally like this let them hold up their voters card (PVC) up in the air then everyone will take them very very serious #my2cents

You want them to lose their PVCs in the rally?

Don't worry, February will confirm. If you saw d crowd that came out to register during the voter registration process were encouraged to do so bc of Obi.

Many youths would have been indifferent, if Obi was not in the picture

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ayterajah(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
The funny aspect is that obi and datti are not there ... Mehn the love is massive

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gourdoinc:
so long as you are sad. We are happy.

Na in poverty wan kill dey find Obituary as your personal lord and saviour grin
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ken6488(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
APC members campaigning with their pvc?

First

Election are not won online

Now

Election are won with pvc

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ken6488(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Just like tinubu is a youruba project

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I thought you people said we are less in number, wey your address, make I send you one carton of sniper to cool down.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Blake755: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
ljoh:
Them no reach 1,700
Sniper dey cheesy grin
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
secretsofpeace:
Bitter leaf.... Your life and that of your entire gene shall be fruitless...enemies of Nigeria shall be put to shame. Your pain is just starting!!!

I transfer that generational curse to you and you family from this generation till your tenth generation. Non of them shall be fruitful in all they do including those that liked your comment. It shall be sorrow, pain, bitterness and life regrets. So that it be for you and your generaction till the 10th generation.
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Gourdoinc(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na in poverty wan kill dey find Obituary as your personal lord and saviour grin
hey God. Which kind grammar be this. Please edit it so I can read and understand your attempt at insulting me, so that i can respond by opening a new anus on your forehead.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Blake755: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See painment cheesy

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ikpumbe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Sorry bro we have passed the Rubicon
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by DKM123: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
I am so proud of the Nigerian youths.....

See REAL people who weren't given shishi or any incentives GENUINELY investing thier time and resources into standing behind a candidate they truly believe in.

This is unprecedented. We will sure take back Nigerian from 'em blaady evul Thhieeves!

E go choookkkkeeee!

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Diligence: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Breaking News!

After campaigns, each community should set up vigilantes to guard strategic entry & exit points any disrupters may like to exploit during general elections Days. If you catch anyone deal with them decidedly before handing them over to police, but take their pix and video evidence...

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gourdoinc:
hey God. Which kind grammar be this. Please edit it so I can read and understand your attempt at insulting me, so that i can respond by opening a new anus on your forehead.

Poverty wants to kill you and your household so you feel Obituary is your lord and saviour that can take you and your family out of poverty. Pele... sorry poor boy
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Bifas1: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
ebun001:
Weldone Obidients

But you guys are just wasting your time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsZ881LZRKU
We are very aware of your plans to rig the election. But we assure you of our preparedness. No body will impose himself on Nigerians. No body will rig himself to Aso Rock.

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
ufuosman:
The peoples choice
The love is getting bigger each day
We all want our beloved country back
ObiDatti on ur mandate we shall stand
Benin people oyee, oyee grin

Wen it comes to Obi matter, our skin full to put body
We the obedient family are very peaceful, people who do things in peaceful way
We the masses are taking our country back
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
FactBoyz:
This is tooooo much.. Watch out for Urchins around you. Sniper is everywhere o. This pressing of neck is now toooo much grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja