Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (38432 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by HltSong: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
SHINJA:
We are doing this for Obi not for igbo's..

Igbo's hate on me

God bless all Nyashpiercers like me

You no wan stop this kind life abi?
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by noisy45(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I love this fruitless movement grin
Obituaries are wasting there precious time on a failed mission.
This is just pure igbo movement and nothing more. Igbos think they alone can determine the future of this country. How delusional grin
Anyway keep masturbating and make yourselves happy.

Update:

I'm so happy at the sweet crys of ipob miscreants quoting me. Obituary and his Obituaries can NEVER be president. Igbo votes can only make Obituary the president of igboland.

You shall wail forever grin
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is just pure igbo movement and nothing more. Igbos think they alone can determine the future of this country. How delusional grin

Update:

I'm so happy at the sweet crys of ipob miscreants quoting me. Obituary and his Obituaries can NEVER be president. Igbo votes can only make Obituary the president of igboland.

Please, where is Tinubu... Its past 28the already.
So, your dead brain tells you that the crown you saw in Lagos today are all Igbo's?
Ekpa
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Let me give you the last attention.

You and your generation will cry and you will have no comforter. You will beg for help but you will not see. You and your generation till the 10th. Enjoy the curse of your life

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I have already concluded plans on you. There is NO WAY those curse I lay on you will not materialise in your life. You and your household and innocent generations yet on born till the 10th are doomed
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Tinubuwins2023e:

Poverty wants to kill you and your household so you feel Obituary is your lord and saviour that can take you and your family out of poverty. Pele... sorry poor boy
Rule 2
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I transfer that generational curse to you and you family from this generation till your tenth generation. Non of them shall be fruitful in all they do including those that liked your comment. It shall be sorrow, pain, bitterness and life regrets. So that it be for you and your generaction till the 10th generation.
Rule 2
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na in poverty wan kill dey find Obituary as your personal lord and saviour grin
Rule 2
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by BRaymond: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
SHINJA:
We are doing this for Obi not for igbo's..

Igbo's hate on other tribe is too much..

Today they fight akwaibom, tomorrow Yoruba....

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
. Please, leave south south out in whatever you are saying. We from the south south are voting Obi for a better Nigeria not based on blind tribal sentiment the way you are doing now. Speak for your region and allow others to speak for theirs.
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by VenumX: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
This ancient city no go ever develop.
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by gly(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
FactBoyz:
This is tooooo much.. Watch out for Urchins around you. Sniper is everywhere o. This pressing of neck is now toooo much grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough. Obidient people that did not come are even more than the number in the footage. we dey wait for election to finish the fight to take back our dear country Nigeria.
Long live Benin city/Edo State!
long live Nigeria!!!
I am Obidient for better Nigeria.
happy Independency day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by one4GOD(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obisbetter:
Ongoing One Million Man March for Peter Obi 8n Benin City

Below are photos and videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rjnE7nT5l0
oshiomole will not lose this
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Ceejay94: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Update:

I don't know why Bastards like you are still existing in this country.
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ceejay94:
I don't know why Bastards like you are still existing in this country.

Bastards like you will leave this country come 2023. Your stupid biafra agitation will start and we will kill many of you
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Bastards like you will leave this country come 2023. Your stupid biafra agitation will start and we will kill many of you
Rule 2
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Xantel(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=ljoh post=117170845]Them no reach 1,700[/quote

You said what? I was at ringroad this morning, the crowd be like heep of sand
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by smiliyB(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Faber:
grin grin
By this time next year, President Peter Obi, will be addressing the nation on her 63rd birthday, he will be telling us how far he and Datti have gone, and the projects ahead.

#TakeBackNigeria
Amennnn!!!!! Iseeee!!!!
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Evidenx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
See organic love everywhere... I don't have much to say, check my signature.
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Potbellyman(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Solsix(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Arysexy:
We don shut down king's square for ring road

Oba gha tor kpee......iseeee!
Anytime I see this meme laf dey always carry me

1 Like

Re: Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by usedcardealerph(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2022
The funny thing about this whole thing is that in this crowd there are PDP loyalists, APC loyalists & invalid votes. they will vote their minds & sentiments plus invalid votes go plenty. There should be proper sensitization of how to casts votes and thumb prints if not people go think say dem vote but mistake dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.