Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba (44456 Views)

Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Morrison47: 2:50am On Oct 13, 2022
U know c Groundnut, spooled soul
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by BABANGBALI: 3:33am On Oct 13, 2022
jessylaurel:

I take am clean your ear.
that one too small now, get a bigger one, na that one dey sweet pass that small one wey you get
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by JustforMen: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
you need help

You wan still epp am?
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by imagrg(m): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2022
You should have bought the one that would fit in properly. Not this shrunken type now.
No wonder you dey vex.
Anyway, I beg manage am like that. But if the thing nor satisfy you, DM me. I get a bigger, custom-grown cucumber when go make you happy and shake your waist like who newly craze! grin
ahnie:
See the #200 cucumber I bought this evening
The way I held it sef,you go know say I dey vex.

Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by saxby(f): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Everything don add money, most things you need to keep the house going have generally added price, that's why I chose to get the Oraimo ultra cleaner that is effective and have multiple uses so as to save cost.

Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by imagrg(m): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2022
After use...Methinks.
The way it was cut into pieces shows that it didn't actually meet with the customer's specifications sef.
U cum use bad-belle pieces am.
kingxsamz:

Had to cut it in different pieces so people won't think otherwise. grin
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Elidrisy20: 5:56am On Oct 13, 2022
But the cucumber go still satisfy you nau
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2022
kingxsamz:

Had to cut it in different pieces so people won't think otherwise. grin
after used grin
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by magzey: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2022
For Kano you can get 3 of such stuff for this price. grin grin
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by NightCyrax: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

In my hood.

Happy birthday smiley
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
That cucumber be like suspect. grin grin grin, but seriously maybe the demand is high thats why its that expensive there. Here in warri 100# own is much greener, longer and thicker than that one u bought for 200. Buy from mallams, they sell because they enjoy sellin and not neccessarilly in it for just profits alone. Godbless them abokis, if not we for nor fit dey chop fruit here because our own people too greedy.

How do you know they don't sell for profit but for passion... Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol.. crazy comments just made my morning better grin grin grin
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2022
This is not what your girlfriends do with their cucumber.
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
That cucumber be like suspect. grin grin grin, but seriously maybe the demand is high thats why its that expensive there. Here in warri 100# own is much greener, longer and thicker than that one u bought for 200. Buy from mallams, they sell because they enjoy sellin and not neccessarilly in it for just profits alone. Godbless them abokis, if not we for nor fit dey chop fruit here because our own people too greedy.

Longer and thicker? What do you use your cucumber to do?
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by berryPee(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2022
U mean say their cuccumber don reach many places both wide, deep,, slippery and yamayam?
Lalami3232:
I don't know who needs to hear this but I have to say it regardless: ABEG EEH, NEVER EAT CUCUMBER FROM ANY SINGLE LADY'S HOUSE IN 9JA. No be everything dem go teach you for school, you have to learn some via social media(nairaland).
For the last time, no matter how hungry you dey, no ever try to eat cucumber from any single lady house or a woman wey her husband no dey around. Don't say I didn't warn you sha

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Instead of you to eat cucumber from a single lady's house in 9ja, E better make you starve because you may not die of bacteria when you starve"
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by DollarSigns(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

@OP; You’ve got beautiful nails and they’re neat, that alone distracted me from the Sapa your post is busy to describe
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Germi9: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

Why do girls like Cucumbers like dis? Imagine the size she bought
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ahnie: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Didi2d:
Her hand is clean
Thanks hon,see me blushing.
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ahnie: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2022
DollarSigns:

@OP; You’ve got beautiful nails and they’re neat, that alone distracted me from the Sapa your post is busy to describe
Thanks hon,see as my head dey big
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ahnie: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2022
NightCyrax:

Happy birthday smiley
Thanks dear,send me your details on Saturday make I bless you with small credit.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ahnie: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2022
imagrg:
After use...Methinks.
The way it was cut into pieces shows that it didn't actually meet with the customer's specifications sef.
U cum use bad-belle pieces am.
Hahahaha sir, you're a clown grin grin grin
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ahnie: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2022
ponishah:

Your hand won be like man own, especially your thumb.
My hand looks like that of a man,check again,I be soft wifey o.
Re adjust your china glasses and look again
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ponishah: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

My hand looks like that of a man,check again,I be soft wifey o.
Re adjust your china glasses and look again
... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Didi2d(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks hon,see me blushing.

Yea! You welcome!
Little things like that count, it shows you're clean
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Pootle: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2022
BABANGBALI:
especially Nigerian girls

you mean nairaland guls cool
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Probz(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2022
I can’t lie, I’ve never liked cucumber. The only one I like is a movie.
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by ahnie: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
I bought from aboki.
Guy forget o,aboki don wake up na o

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Bahamas95(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
I can't believe someone would buy this thing and gladly eat it. Even if dem dash me cucumber I nor go eat.

Before I can think of eating it is if I planted and harvested it myself......E get why.
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by muyico(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lalami3232:
I don't know who needs to hear this but I have to say it regardless: ABEG EEH, NEVER EAT CUCUMBER FROM ANY SINGLE LADY'S HOUSE IN 9JA. No be everything dem go teach you for school, you have to learn some via social media(nairaland).
For the last time, no matter how hungry you dey, no ever try to eat cucumber from any single lady house or a woman wey her husband no dey around. Don't say I didn't warn you sha

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Instead of you to eat cucumber from a single lady's house in 9ja, E better make you starve because you may not die of bacteria when you starve"
men licking plate wil die of wot?
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by LogicBomb8: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pick the size you can handle so it dont get stuckd. . . . In your throat
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Tegabadguy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

na lie jor
Re: See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba by Illegal1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Creamypie:
na for uvogonogo?
na town name be dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need A Full Week Balanced Diet Eating Time Table / Made In Nigeria Rice Floods Shoprite / The Bush Rat I Killed Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.