Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) (1343 Views)

Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vehicle and motorcycle can move everywhere is standstill

7 Likes

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by SuperWriter(f): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Everyone is now obidient.

I pray what happen to Abiola doesn't happen to Obi.

Bad people don't want someone that will be a threat to them.

Anyway, I'm still a content writer. Check my signature for contact detail.

17 Likes

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Mokason288(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Towncrier007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin
Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Can someone upload the photos from port Harcourt, cos the turnout on the livestream is massive.

Also from Aba too. The turnouts are not being brought here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by successmatters(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
The solution to all the problems we have in Nigeria is very near.

If Peter Obi ever gets into Aso rock, everything will change for the better in less than 2 years.

Peter Obi has never failed in any task since we know him.

3 Likes

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na wa o
Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Oziens: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
First Time in History, Massive political Rally support For a Candidate, Peter Obi of Labour Party in Well Over 9 States Of The Federation. This Certainly is Not Man But To God be The Glory.

Nigeria At The Brink of Progress and Am Proud To Be Nigerian. More so, This Organic Bloodless Revolution is Taking Place in my Generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
May the will of the Lord be done.
Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
The movement is real
No faking
We move

2 Likes

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Nonexisting1: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
At this point, they should buy bullet proof vest as thick as Solomon's sperm for Obi before he is FunshoWilliamed. We all know what Agbado is capable of doing when he is cornered. Kabaka and MCOluomo will always make their presence count. Don't say I didn't warn.

1 Like

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
As you can see, Bloomberg opinion polls no dey lie. See for yourself people. You don't need to ask who Nigeria's next president would be. Keyamo would still dodge this mammoth crowd and be spewing funny stuffs( make I no abuse am with strong word) grin. He's inky doing what he's been paid to do. No issues.

They'd still say they're either Igbos or they don't have a pvc. It's funny to note they don't say Obi's supporters are only on social media anymore cos the social media people don dey show up physically naw grin

1 Like

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by OsunOriginal: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
I thought you guys said the mother of all rallies would be the one in Lagos? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Oziens: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
First Time in History, Massive Political Rally Support For a Candidate, Peter Obi of Labour Party in Well Over 9 States Of The Federation & Outside Nigeria' Shore (Uk.) At Simultaneously On Nigeria 62nd Independent Day. Even The Country's Independent Day Celebration is Not Trending Except For Peter Obi Everywhere.

This Certainly is Not Man But To God be The Glory.

Nigeria At The Brink of Progress and Am Proud To Be Nigerian. More so, This Organic Bloodless Revolution is Taking Place in my Generation.

1 Like

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
We shut down Benin city. No movement from akpakpava, sakponba, airport road, Lagos road, Oba palace road to ring road.

This is Senator Urhoghide constituency and he is contesting under LP.

Edo is 99% OBIdient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Pakute: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lol.. Too much noise. I can still see large area of empty spaces where you can comfortably put a mattress and sleep.
Have you seen Atiku's supporters in Gombe?.. Those ones would need an airlift.
Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Chinjo2: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Edo no fit carry last. Oba kha to kpere iseee

1 Like

Re: No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) by Creamypie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
ufuosman:
The movement is real
No faking
We move
funny enough, leadership of labour party itself has no say or input in any manner in any of its rallies. They are all voluntary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Offer Kwankwaso N40bn To Step Down For Me – Says Peter Obi / Adetutu Balogun Exposes Deji Adeyanju's Lies Against Peter Obi. / Presidential Poll: Obi Makes U-turn, Says He’ll Challenge Process, Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.