Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Origin Of Peter Obi Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Origin Of Peter Obi Movement (405 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Movement Shuts Down Kebbi / 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of Peter Obi Movement by LocalStandard1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
In short, "where two or more are gathered he is their in their mist", another quote says "when two heads come together they can move mountains".

My brother from the South West put together a shot post immediately after the APC primaries. He expressed a sentiment shared by most Nigerians, well except the ruling political class who are blinded by greed.

Peter Obi's grace, mandate, mantle is not just his own but that of his brother from the South West The Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

His post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7169115/now-osinbajo-out-peter-obi

And thus where it all begun.

Thank you.
Re: The Origin Of Peter Obi Movement by LocalStandard1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
I was at the gym pumping iron when the news of Tinubu winning the APC ticket came out and oh boy was the night quite! You can smell the disappointment in Nigeria that night, I did.

Then, out of the blues "Peter Obi won the Labour Party presidential candidature....", the news read. The rest is history. Isn't God a genius?!

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Assembly Shuts Down Dangote Cement Company, Obajana / What Makes Tinubu A Useless Criminal. / This Is What Most Nigerians Don't Know About A World Nuclear War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.