Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,680 members, 7,837,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Should I Take This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Take This Job? (712 Views)

Should I Take This Job ? / Help To Verify This Job Invite / Should I Take This Job Offer? Pls I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take This Job? by HillaryX: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2007
Hello,

I just got a just as a management trainee and will be paid 53,000 till they confirm me. Should I take the offer? How I wish I can be paid more than that. sad
Re: Should I Take This Job? by nekkyo(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2007
instaed of staying idle at home , be patient by the time the will confirm u, the sallary will increase i know u may be comparing urself with people that started with 100k or 150k what matters is the end not the beginingggggggggggggg. cheers
Re: Should I Take This Job? by Merez(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
Girl you really need to be thankful to God that you are being paid 53000, yet there are chances of an increase once you are confirmed. I work in a consulting firm as a legal officer and am being paid 20000 a month. And there is no hope of any increment even after I had gone through probation. Am seriously looking for another job. Even if I would be paid the amt you are being offered right now, I would go for it. My advice for you is to take the job and hold it, till you get a better paid one.
Re: Should I Take This Job? by omena555(f): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
shocked Nooooooooooooo!  Please don't take the job oh!  shocked shocked
Just pass it on to me  grin grin grin

(by the way, did u and oliver twist attend the same school?) grin grin
Re: Should I Take This Job? by godslead(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
@post theres nothing worse than nothing o
so u better stop wishing and get ur ass to work NOW!
Re: Should I Take This Job? by tglaz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2007
if u ask me,i wud tell u CONGRATULATIONS,hweva,udidnt tel us d nature of d job. wink

(1) (Reply)

Is !st Bank Going To Have 5th Batch Or Are The Rest Of Us History / Zenith / Fidelity Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.