Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja (42067 Views)

Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Konjiboii: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
limeta:
Party of looters

I fvck a Limeta once, what's your location?
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:
So they paid #36 million to some party members and are waiting to get my vote for free?

At the end I will suffer for another 8 years because I don't have sense, abi?

No problem, meet us at the polls.

No, for 2k.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by VeryWickedGoat: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
aidameoryou:
The only man fit for the job

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Solababa91(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
It was wired into their respective accounts.
mojisolaal:
Also remember to tell us why you collected it in the first instance

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by alimiadedayo1: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
That's your Business, APC and PDP , you shall all perish, including the urchins supporting you.

watch your utterance brother if anybody return that curse back to you you are in trouble.. all of them are the same pdp apc and lp do not polish and portray obi as a different personality he was a pdp member so there is no difference between obi and pdp

4 Likes

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Lastborn0074: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
aidameoryou:
The only man fit for the job

A vote for OBI is a vote for liberation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by tunapawizzy: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
no difference between APC and PDP
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by GeneralOjukwu: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu sponsoring crises in PDP to the Glory of God and the Obidient citizens

Even your father's impotence... I am sure na Tinubu do am.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by tunapawizzy: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
i cant wrap my head around common voters voting for people that give them money or garri or rice during election period.....they dont show up at ur door on a good day to give u garri, but election time they show up to give u rice and u are still voting for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by aidameoryou: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lastborn0074:

A vote for OBI is a vote for liberation.
Live long brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by VeryWickedGoat: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
aidameoryou:

Live long brother

Sai Brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Sim40: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
D
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by nairavsdollars(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Makinde's houseboy
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by shineeye1: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Atiku on the one hand is BANKING on the mass ignorance, the wantom inflicted poverty of the core north and the imbecility of some southern bigots to clinch the presidency of Nigeria, while the Batified BULLIONaire is BANKING on the mass religious bigotry of the north and ethic primitivity of some illiterate thieving westerners to clinch presidency. ObiDatti are cashing in on the quest of the victimized and restive youths of Nigeria to rewrite the history of Nigeria. It is an epic fight of the decadent and decaying PAST against an emerging new Nigerian era. To hell with these demonic sharers of our common patrimony. To hell with these chronic ocultic abusers and violators of our common welfare. Welcome to a New Nigeria Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by AliyuMahdi9: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
I am voting Individual and not Party.

You are free to dig out dirt on OBI.

You want to return Curse to me?? please do.

"A man that is down, is not afraid to fall"

Which Curse is worse than my suffering under this wicked government?

Oga just begin to return the curse now ohh.

But this, I will repeat so that you will read again.

Anyone, including you that supports TINUBU or ATIKU, the ills that befallen me during this government, will come upon you and them and all their Supporters a hundred fold

alimiadedayo1:

watch your utterance brother if anybody return that curse back to you you are in trouble.. all of them are the same pdp apc and lp do not polish and portray obi as a different personality he was a pdp member so there is no difference between obi and pdp
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by everythinggirly(f): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
PDP tire me.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by limeta(f): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Konjiboii:

I fvck a Limeta once, what's your location?

Only once did you rape her or you so rubbish she never wanted to see you again or maybe she.s not interested in the matter of small dick .

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by MrSquint: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
And as a Nation we are still not sure who the real thieves are ?

All these money dey this country and there's still this much hardship in same land ?

PDP/APC WICKEDNESS TO NIGERIA IS BEYOND WORDS.

God suppose help us eradicate these people from our dear land na.

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Halo22: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oga Arapaja, u can lie for Africa. Can u swear by Amadioha that you didn't receive calls from Wike before returning the money? However, whichever way it goes, it's still win win for Nigerians via Peter Obi.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Lanre1st(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
underated:

Wether u collect or not, you’ll still suffer.

Let him collect, at least enjoy few days of 8yrs.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Demigod22: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ego,if not well managed, have the ability to push us to do things that will be irredeemable.

I wonder why Wike will allow his ego push him to destroy the party he love because he didn't get the ticket.

Well, Wike have Rivers State money to spend now, but by this time next year when PDP loses this election, Rotimi Amaechi and Okorocha's retirement will be better than Wike's.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by AsawanaDgreat: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Make una no worry, we will do the needful with our PVC next year
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by phemmie06(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
PDP always have problem of counting right from the days of Jonah Jang of Plateau state and Rotimi Ameachi.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by OBALOLA55(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
TAOFEEK ARAPAJA IS BATIFIED

PDP GO HEAR AMgrin

AGBADORIANS I HOPE UNA KNOW SAY I BE OBIDIENT MAN BEFORE UNA GO START TO DEY JUBILIATE grin
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Konjiboii: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
limeta:

Only once did you rape her or you so rubbish she never wanted to see you again or maybe she.s not interested in the matter of small dick .

Damn, so you are still pissed.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Where are the idiots that underrated Wike?
What has he achieved so far with all these?
He's just showing his hands too easily
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Freethinker87: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
They haven't entered, yet they've started sharing billions and dollars. Imagine what they'll share when they get the keys to the treasury.

Fuk'n thieves!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
fergie001:
Even Dan Orbih? grin

Coming same day SC give am knockout grin

I'm sure Wike has settled them well before they agreed to return the money

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by modsfucker: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
NWC Members are now returning money to pretend as if they are holy... cheesy

The same money they asked for in the first place..

One said he discovered the money while going through his transaction history �...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Deltavariant(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Why did it take soooo long for you to discover it and return it?, why was it first reported by the Nation newspaper( wholly owned by Tinubu)? , ...
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by luluosas(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Actually, PDP is living up to the people's slogan (SHARE THE MONEY)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! / PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.