Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja (42073 Views)

Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Menclothing: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Even in 2022 pdp never change stealing don master that party

2 Likes

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by GeneralPula: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
edungene7:
May confusion and vawulence increase in PDP for enslaving the southeasters for 16yrs
Lol. To believe that they voted for Pdp ( calamity) for 16 years without nothing to show for it..

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by ransomed: 12:55am On Oct 02, 2022
PDP can never stop sharing money. Corruption is ingrained in the heart of its members. Never again shall we allow them access our treasures.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Enyimbamercedes: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2022
What can of worms? Your letter stinks and can only be believed by brainless people.

You didn’t notice a 36m naira credit in your account until you had to browse through after reading about something something! Bull sh*t

Nobody told you about the intention to credit you; you just sha had to read about it then check your numerous credit alerts before finding on of 36m.

Well done…
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Protesters Besiege French Embassy - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7362202/protesters-besiege-french-embassy

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by VEHINTOLAR: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2022
aidameoryou:
The only man fit for the job

Nyanmiri will never become President of Nigeria, know this for a fact and save yourself of a possible heart attack !
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by luizpippo(m): 4:10am On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Even your father's impotence... I am sure na Tinubu do am.

So an impotent man is the father to the person you are insulting? How is that possible?
That's how one idiot girl was messaging me talking about why God did not let my mum give birth, imagine a mother of 6, doing omugwo abroad at that specific time..
In my mind, i was like is there no allowance for rational thinking when angry?
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by kratos12345: 5:00am On Oct 02, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
NWC Members are now returning money to pretend as if they are holy... cheesy

The same money they asked for in the first place..
you are either apc or pdp member
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Oduwils222(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2022
More confusions in their camps more problems in their camps even that of APC
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by ImDStar: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're a very funny someone.
successmatters:
So they paid #36 million to some party members and are waiting to get my vote for free?

At the end I will suffer for another 8 years because I don't have sense, abi?

No problem, meet us at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by SlavaUkraini: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2022
kratos12345:
you are either apc or pdp member

I am Unapologetically, Unashamedly, a Staunch PDP Supporter.

As a Party we made grievous mistakes in the past and when given the opportunity we will rewrite those wrongs.

We have learnt our Lessons.

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin

Did I see 2yrs housing allowance?

I thought they came onboard not long ago?

PDP will never repent, tueh!

The most corrupt, useless and worthless party in the world is PDP
You guys talk because you never had the opportunity to work in corporate environment. If work in places like NDIC, NNPC, CBN, some others government parastaters, allowance are paid annually for junior staff while management staffs are biennial.
In NDIC, immediately you are given an offer letter, your yearly allowance is paid to you.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by ufotunang: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
PDP..share the loot, share the money
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Fujiyama: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2022
phemmie06:
PDP always have problem of counting right from the days of Jonah Jang of Plateau state and Rotimi Ameachi.

^^^
grin

I had to login to appreciate this comment.

1 Like

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Nwakaibey195(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Wike said before that when the south take a stand Nigeria will shake, the south have decided to support obi wholeheartedly �������
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by GeneralOjukwu: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2022
luizpippo:

Luizpippo to his father :
So an impotent man is the father to the person you are insulting? How is that possible?
That's how one idiot girl was messaging me talking about why God did not let my mum give birth, imagine a mother of 6, doing omugwo abroad at that specific time..
In my mind, i was like is there no allowance for rational thinking when angry?

Rational thinking should make you know that impotence can happen at any point in a man's life.

My posts are meant for people with a minimum level of IQs. Those with microscopic IQs shouldn't be ashamed of not understanding. My condolences.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by johnbd: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2022
I talk am. The two thieves just want to milk this country. Thank God for Obi .

Obi is commmiiiiiinnng!!!!! shocked
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by luizpippo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Rational thinking should make you know that impotence can happen at any point in a man's life.

My posts are meant for people with a minimum level of IQs. Those with microscopic IQs shouldn't be ashamed of not understanding. My condolences.

Now using that as an insult is stupidity on steroids.

Sewer level IQ holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by GeneralOjukwu: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
luizpippo:

luizpippo to his useless homo father

Now using that as an insult is stupidity on steroids.

Sewer level IQ holder.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Justiceleague1: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu hotoroMental:

My posts are meant for people with a minimum level of IQs like Adolfhitlexxx, thefacelessmanMENTAL and especially Those with microscopic IQs like ivartheMENTAL and Eponojuku shouldn't be ashamed of not understanding. My condolences.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Slurity(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu sponsoring crises in PDP to the Glory of God and the Obidient citizens
Tinubu is your problem anytime, any day. PDP fighting themselves now you blame Tinubu for it. Na wa.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by Slurity(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
johnbd:
I talk am. The two thieves just want to milk this country. Thank God for Obi .

Obi is commmiiiiiinnng!!!!! shocked
Obi is not a thief right? Someone that invested state money in personal business is not a thief, the same person that just left the same PDP few months back is not a thief? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja by phemmie06(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
You do well
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

I had to login to appreciate this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat / The Three Abba Kyari And The Confusion Of Personalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.