Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Looking For A Job In A New Company? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking For A Job In A New Company? (1090 Views)

How I Got A Job In Just Two Weeks - My Story And Lessons Learned – Part 2 / What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job In The United Kingdom? / Public Health Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Job In A New Company? by Flintz(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2007
Yo people! Thers's a new company Mega Community Savings Limited, a community savings scheme registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission. They should be starting operations by beginning of September and are recruiting people for the following fields:
-Business Managers
-Marketing Executives
-Chartered Accountant(s) with vast experience with accounting softwares and operations
-Auditors
-Investment Analysts
-Secretary/Personal Assistant
-Drivers
-Dispatch Clerks

If you happen to be interested, get your CV along with 2 current passport photographs to No. 4, Dapo Solanke Close, Off Jerry Iriabe Street, Lekki Phase 1 or P.M.B. 80163, Victoria Island, Lagos, ASAP!!!
Minimum requirement is a HND/BSc. in appropriate field. The earlier you submit, the better (1st come, 1st served)!!!
Re: Looking For A Job In A New Company? by ebaymoney(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2007
I am looking for a job but is a pity i did not qualify for any of the post you mentioned in your message. i have much experience in internet operator so i would be very grateful if you can find me a cybercafe job,
Re: Looking For A Job In A New Company? by teetalks: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2007
pls can i have your address, would like to forward
my Resume to you for assessment, mine is visitabel@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Job In A New Company? by Flintz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yo Teetalks, i aint the owner of d company or the Personnel mgr, i just happen to be privy to the info and thot 2 inform nairaland users. So ur best bet is to get ur CV and other rquirements to either address mentioned above. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

! Urgently Need An Environmental Health Ngo / Nigeria Air Force / My New Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.