Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (55262 Views)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Femi Hamzat, Their Wives During APC Rally Today / Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by jumper524(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mostly all the people supporting Peter Obi are refined and intelligent people unlike the drug lord supporters.
olosho are now intelligent.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Bontafa: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Neddstark:

Old ugly lesbian.
Of course she wouldn't make a hood decision like she has never made gor herself.

So as she is from your tribe now and a lesbian you gave her to the igbos ?.

I love your confusion

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by nams77: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2022
tuoyoojo:
For once the youths have the power to put those in authority who are answerable to them the youths

If any person do anyhow when him get to power, the same enthusiasm them dem take put that person for there , na same energy them go take remove am

That's my joy in all of these!
Power now resides with the electorate
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by adolfHitler1934: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Offpointng:
Person wey him career don die na who una dey celebrate say join rally. OBIdients will not cease to amaze me
I hope you are not closer to any rope or snipper.

I will call your family and friends to keep eyes on you before you do the unthinkable.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by BATified2023: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=117184106][/quote]it’s an Igbo affair bro
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Dragonsword: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Offpointng:
Person wey him career don die na who una dey celebrate say join rally. OBIdients will not cease to amaze me

At least he had a good career b4 it died.

Tell us, what's your own career?

Urchinisim right
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Winters23: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mostly all the people supporting Peter Obi are refined and intelligent people unlike the drug lord supporters.

they're actually counting on the existence of more mad men and adicts than normal people to win the election

it will be a tragedy if degenerates are more in number

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by johnjose68: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Popular Nigerian music star, J. Martins was at the Peter Obidient rally today to show his support for one of the Presidential front runner, Peter Obi at the Obidient rally

See photos below

Planning

The planning of the coup began with an inner circle of university-educated young officers who intended a national military revolution by seizing power in the regional capitals of Kaduna (Northern Region) and Ibadan (Western Region), and later taking control of Lagos (Federal Territory). Nzeogwu was tasked with leading the revolution in the Northern Region starting with Operation Damisa on 15 January 1966 and, at later stages, Operation Kura, Operation Zaki and Operation Giwa which would have culminated in the murder of the northern establishment.

Nzeogwu had started his preparation by organizing a two-day night exercise "Damisa" (Operation Tiger) to train soldiers in new fighting techniques. The exercise was approved by authorities of the 1st Brigade Headquarters apparently unaware of the real intentions of Nzeogwu and the Brigade Major, Alphonso Keshi had sent circulars to all units operating under the Brigade to contribute troops towards the success of the exercise. By the time Major Keshi realized "Operation Damisa" was actually a military conspiracy it was too late to counter the operation.

Execution

In the early hours of 15 January 1966, Nzeogwu led a group of soldiers on a supposed military exercise, taking them to attack the official residence of the premier of the north, Sir Ahmadu Bello in a bloody coup that saw the murder of the Premiers of Northern and Western Nigeria. The Prime Minister (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa), a federal minister (Festus Okotie-Eboh), and top army officers from the Northern and Western regions of the nation were also brutally murdered. From the existing government, the premier of the Eastern region (Michael Okpara), the President of the Nigerian federation (Nnamdi Azikiwe) and the Igbo Army Chief (Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi) were notable survivors.

Nzeogwu's modus operandi in the North contributed in no small measure to the success of the coup in Northern Nigeria.

According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, Nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). Nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.

Major Nzeogwu made a mid-afternoon announcement, declaring martial law in Northern Nigeria.

Arrest

Following the announcement from Kaduna, and information that Nzeogwu was gathering forces to attack Lagos which was a huge possibility at the time, Commander of the Army, Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi sent emissaries led by a man Maj. Nzeogwu heavily respected, Lt. Col. Conrad Nwawo, to Kaduna to negotiate peace talks with Maj. Nzeogwu and a possible surrender. Maj. Nzeogwu set conditions which Gen. Ironsi agreed to. Aguyi Ironsi assumed power, and Nzeogwu was later arrested in Lagos on 18 January 1966 contrary to agreements earlier reached between Nzeogwu and Ironsi. He was held in Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison in Lagos before being transferred to Aba Prison in the Eastern Region where he was released in March 1967 by Governor of the Eastern Region and future President of Biafra Chukwuemeka Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 43Ronin: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
What urchins don't know about the massive support for peter obi is this. When we the people put him there, he will be answerable to us. If he do anyhow the same way we put am na so we go put another person. Simple.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Obagofixxy: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Obi For the people

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Bamijoko1(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Offpointng:

As your name implies, u are off point.

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by KristaPretty(f): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2022
They are all thieves.

However Obi is a lesser inexperienced evil and we can manage him
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by secretsofpeace(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
How far with your own career of bitterness and crying

Cypress042:
Even our musicians have realize that supporting Peter Obi can help revive their dead music careers.

Wow cool

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Djkenny080(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Ok

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by VERDA: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Offpointng:

See mumu thinking, as him carrier don die according to you, him no be Nigerian again ba..wetin you don achieve for life, at least you know am, who know you??
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by eburuu: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=117184106][/quote]bros them say person carrier don't die you carry another dead carrier they show us

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Offpointng:

U r talking totally off point. Person come out to rally for who he feels will give us good GOVERNANCE u dey there dey talk nonsense. Na people like una dey make people say "YOU CANNOT SUPPORT TINUBU AND NOT LOOK VERY STUPID"
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2022
GoodHardDickk:
That's what I'm talking about.

The love Nigeriana have for PO is uncommon!
Damn! Labour party has no competitors in this election at all. APC and PDP are greatly afraid.

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria. Urchins if e pain una, sniper is currently on promo now, buy one and get three Free!!!! Make sure you shake it very well before drinking.

Third mainland bridge no get barrier. They can look out for the deepest part and jump.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Dirpetaner:
Please do not vote Peter Obi....I just have this belief Peter Obi is not the right person. He is only using the weaknesses of the two candidates to campaign. The same trait Buhari used to topple the Goodluck Jonathan regime. I am sure this Obi cannot do better than Jonathan. Please youth be guided..... Tinubu is old and Atiku is a thief... It doesn't make Peter Obi any better than the two of them...

U made a mistake there. U meant to say Tinubu is old and a thief and Atiku is same, old and a thief. Obi is far better. We all know. Tinubu said it openly that he put Buhari there with his suport and finance. Now the question is does that make it his turn? EMILOKAN

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
Should we vote for your fada then?

U dey mind the gorilla nii?

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

An urchin down , I repeat code 4 one urchin down .

Ok good. Return to base for reinforcement. Over and out.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 1989iyke: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2022
A new Nigeria is possible
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Juanmike(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Offpointng:
Still waiting for Wizkid or Donjazzy weu their career never die, to support Agbado.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

This is ijoya wierd MC.

No longer Igbo?

No mind those urchins jare
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2022
ebuclassic18:

Shutup wetin special for that ur state abeg anything you plan to do pls be fast we re waiting

Ask am if him get one land for that state. No kind those tribalistic BIGOTS. Blinded by tribe and religion.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by DestinyNigga: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2022
I understand ur pain bro grin As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e dey pain u cheesy
Offpointng:
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Neddstark:

Old ugly lesbian.
Of course she wouldn't make a hood decision like she has never made gor herself.

U dey pain u say she suport truth
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2022
macrodata:
There are other things to do in life than being a musician. Even your fav musicians will retire at some point. Its not a bad thing to throw in the towel and change career path. It doesn't mean his life is ruined.

Anyway, you must be a child to reason like you do so no need to engage you further.

Very matured response to his quote. He's obviously delusional and off track. Not worth talking about.

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by 7arrows: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Dragonsword:

At least he had a good career b4 it died.

Tell us, what's your own career?

Urchinisim right

Multiple source of income. He also controls under the bridge at apongbon. His future dream is to advance further to control idumota.

1 Like

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by alimiadedayo1: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Dirpetaner:
Please do not vote Peter Obi....I just have this belief Peter Obi is not the right person. He is only using the weaknesses of the two candidates to campaign. The same trait Buhari used to topple the Goodluck Jonathan regime. I am sure this Obi cannot do better than Jonathan. Please youth be guided..... Tinubu is old and Atiku is a thief... It doesn't make Peter Obi any better than the two of them...
God bless you u are very intelligent
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Snoolv360(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
If you're not at this rally or you're not in support of Obi, it means you're a terrorist and enjoy to see other people's surfer. God wrath will come upon anyone supporting either Apc or Pdp as the two parties are evil and their end has come, come 2023.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by CollidgeEffect: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
That's the spirit. Keep the fire that'll forge the unquenchable and unkillable drive for a ew era of sound leadership burning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help / Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.