Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (55261 Views)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Femi Hamzat, Their Wives During APC Rally Today / Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Igboslayer: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=MoneyMustBMade post=117273815][/quote]You are the one confusing yourself and others... You left your enclave in the village to live in Lagos that was made to entrench opportunities for you by successive government lead by Tinubu in recent memories. Stop playing the ostrich.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are the one confusing yourself and others... You left your enclave in the village to live in Lagos that was made to entrench opportunities for you by successive government lead by Tinubu in recent memories. Stop playing the ostrich.

You go soon die for tinubu matter bro
No be say make tinubu no well so pls stop pouring you frustration on me abeg.
Tinubu is just a tax collector
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Igboslayer: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You go soon die for tinubu matter bro
No be say make tinubu no well so pls stop pouring you frustration on me abeg.
Tinubu is just a tax collector
Na you go die finally on top Tinubu matter. He no well, he no well… OBI fit first amm die
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
Na you go die finally on top Tinubu matter. He no well, he no well… OBI fit first amm die

I have not even mention any candidate you done run mentioned obi.

Bro tinubu don make you dey frustrated
Easy with you life bro.. you dey look for who go first die

In this stage of our economy our supposed to be wise or foolish?

The economy today need help not another seek person to cure with loan money again

All the one apc took in this current government and loot, who will pay for it? Us me and you if you don't know .
So far you're buying things more expensive you're indirectly paying.
Tinubu has solution since and he didn't help out since his the one that put buhari there.

Apc trying to save Nigeria from apc
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Igboslayer: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I have not even mention any candidate you done run mentioned obi.

Bro tinubu don make you dey frustrated
Easy with you life bro.. you dey look for who go first die

In this stage of our economy our supposed to be wise or foolish?

The economy today need help not another seek person to cure with loan money again

All the one apc took in this current government and loot, who will pay for it? Us me and you if you don't know .
So far you're buying things more expensive you're indirectly paying.
Tinubu has solution since and he didn't help out since his the one that put buhari there.

Apc trying to save Nigeria from apc
The mumu wey dey do all of una be say, you can't differentiate Tinubu and Buhari as a different people all together... But to you OBI and Atiku are different people àbí... Una Werey don get rank. That's why you foolishly believe that Tinubu ordered soldiers to the toll gate. Your decision to remain poor is yours and not the government...

You have never tasked your governors in the East that receives monthly allocation on performance, but tied your prosperity alone to the performance of the FG. It's easy to blame others for your foolishness, but guy take responsibility for your own squalor life for once... You are not doing well for yourself and don't put it on government.
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
The mumu wey dey do all of una be say, you can't differentiate Tinubu and Buhari as a different people all together... But to you OBI and Atiku are different people àbí... Una Werey don get rank. That's why you foolishly believe that Tinubu ordered soldiers to the toll gate. Your decision to remain poor is yours and not the government...

You have never tasked your governors in the East that receives monthly allocation on performance, but tied your prosperity alone to the performance of the FG. It's easy to blame others for your foolishness, but guy take responsibility for your own squalor life for once... You are not doing well for yourself and don't put it on government.

So anybody that support Peter be Igbo right
You're the one having issue with your self bro
I have read all your talk yet makes no sense to me. You're suffering from what we call melancholy, to make it simple you need help bro.
You're just fighting the Igbo for nothing, it makes you look like a halfwit
Weldon bro
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I have read all your talk yet makes no sense to me. You're suffering from what we call melancholy, to make it simple you need help bro.
Weldon
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Marawaitlist: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Igboslayer: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Weldon bro
So says the foolish man from Alai-bo. You are just getting yourself involve with stupid people and still showing prowess of your stupidity online. Supporting a group of foolish individual with knack for tribal bigotry is the highest level of insanity a person can attain before reaching full blown madness.

Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
So says the foolish man from Alai-bo. You are just getting yourself involve with stupid people and still showing prowess of your stupidity online. Supporting a group of foolish individual with knack for tribal bigotry is the highest level of insanity a person can attain before reaching full blown madness.

My man!

Hatred go soon send you to early grave. You're nothing but a simple fool with heart full of hatred against your follow human been
Igbos are close to you thier go and fight them physically and stop making noise here bro

No be igbos people put Parkinson disease for tinubu body
Re: J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos by Igboslayer: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

My man!

Hatred go soon send you to early grave. You're nothing but a simple fool with heart full of hatred against your follow human been
Igbos are close to you thier go and fight them physically and stop making noise here bro

No be igbos people put Parkinson disease for tinubu body
Trash... Ọmọ àlè does it again... Why are you so bothered about other people's candidate, Shebi you planned to vote Obi... Go ahead na.

Supporting a man that has no tangible legacy to his name after 8 yrs... Is that not madness.

Donald Duke started a revolution called Tinapa in Calabar, Tinubu started Eko Atlantic, all these are still visible till this day.
wetin your OBI do for 8 yrs?

A sick Tinubu is better than one thousand healthy obi and get that into your dull brain. Jungle go soon mature for all those supporting the enemies of Nigeria. Some idiots like you are the reasons the Igbos continues to betray the Nigeria state with so much confidence without shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.