Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes (23800 Views)

Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management / Nigeria Air: Only N3b, not N85b was released - Interview with Hadi Sirika / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by dam2000(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2022
Stop deceiving us woman
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by luizpippo(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2022
He probably expected to be sold some on credit so Buhari can ask that the debt be canceled few months later.

You want to buy planes that are not certified by any other aviation agency except that of the manufacturing nation, how do you fly it around?

Would it be jumping over those national air spaces?

Ease of getting spaces, technicians and crew is a factor to be considered.

Even the russian Tupolevs and Illushyns are not being bought by just any airline despite being around for decades.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Soulsymbol99: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2022
The thing is they will approve money for Boeing but instead of going 2 US they will go to China and get cheaper ones undecided only in Nigeria will they approve money that can build a 5star airport then tell u it was used for only the runway grin

4 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Tayorshd2(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
GamalNasser:
Another horrible mistake , even Chinese airlines avoid Chinese commercial planes , we all saw the commercial disasters the Russian Sukhoi super jet was , you see when it comes to commercial jets leave it for the french na d north Americans
Wrong assumption all the products used in Nigeria is 95% products from china so don't say that

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by SeaTrade(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
luizpippo:
He probably expected to be sold some on credit so Buhari can ask that the debt be canceled few months later.

You want to buy planes that are not certified by any other aviation agency except that of the manufacturing nation, how do you fly it around?

Would it be jumping over those national air spaces?

Ease of getting spaces, technicians and crew is a factor to be considered.

Even the russian Tupolevs and Illushyns are not being bought by just any airline despite being around for decades.

Nigeria Air can use it to fly Nigeria-China route that has so much traffic and hence more money for the Corp.
Everything must not revolve around the west to be profitable,open your mind!
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Abratech(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Nigerians refused to fool around.

Meanwhile check my signature for your Independence Day gift.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by techWriter3: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm undecided as to whether a Nigerians s carrier should buy Chinese planes
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by irririchris(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2022
How many China vehicles is recognized as standard not to talk of aeroplane?

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Minjim: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm not flying on chinko planes.

Typical of Nigerians sell fake for original.

Charge same fare on chinko planes

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Maysdevices(f): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Prosperous111:
Lol that won’t end well grin

We all know say any Chinese products no Dey too last with zero guarantee grin

China phone grin
Chinese planes shocked
Your ignorance is alarming.

70 percent of products in the world are assembled in China. Including the iPhones and Samsung’s y’all crazy about. All the larger BRT buses we use are theirs.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by colestephan86: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
PDPGuy:
I'm undecided as to whether a Nigerian airline should buy Chinese planes.
China didn't manufacture all the parts of the plane.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by GloriousGbola: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2022
PDPGuy:
I'm undecided as to whether a Nigerian airline should buy Chinese planes.

This is the first time I am learning that China makes a plane. All I have ever known about commercial aircraft is boeing and airbus

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by SeaTrade(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2022
kushma:
Hope it won’t crash while in use, just joking shaa grin but why don’t Nigerian government invest in that sector and try producing ours after all that’s how china started and now they are world giants in production of these gadgets.
Vote Peter Obi for good governance
American made Boeing 737-800 max with faulty MCAS was falling out of the sky and killing people almost daily,stop being naive.
There's no expert in engineering.

3 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by DOTian: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2022
GamalNasser:
Another horrible mistake , even Chinese airlines avoid Chinese commercial planes , we all saw the commercial disasters the Russian Sukhoi super jet was , you see when it comes to commercial jets leave it for the french na d north Americans

The North Americans and The Europeans are not infallible gods and can not have that market solely to themselves. The Chinese have mastered most of these technologies.
These Chinese planes are new models and so the Chinese airlines couldn't have been patronizing them earlier. Most components like the engines are made in the west tho. The design is almost the same with Boeings. Nothing to worry about once they are generally certified airworthy. They will come cheaper too. Time to have that competition in this area.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by CSTRR: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2022
China is still a developing nation building standard.

I don't trust them with safe planes yet.

If it's not German, French or American bird, I am not flying.

2 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by SeaTrade(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is the first time I am learning that China makes a plane. All I have ever known about commercial aircraft is boeing and airbus
There are many commercial planes from different countries.
Brazil Embraer,Ukrainian Antonov,Swedish SAAB,American Boeing,French Airbus, Canada bombardier,American Macdonnel Douglas,French ATR(now airbus),etc...
So why not China?
Aircraft Engineering isn't as complicated as gringos want us to believe so they can continue to monopolise the trade and milk its operators by inflating prices.
Trust China to cast them price wise grin

4 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by CSTRR: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
American made Boeing 737-800 max with faulty MCAS was falling out of the sky and killing people almost daily,stop being naive.
There's no expert in engineering.
The product was too advanced and require more training for the pilots.

There is something called "too much technology".

2 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Edusouls(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Africa Brain dead Consumers that can’t even manufacture toothpicks or at least a bicycle is criticising a country that can manufacturers jet planes, if una no go enter China made airplanes, go build una own nah,blacks are inferior race of humans that only look for ready made and best products
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by F117nighthawk: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Failure of a minister, under a failed government, imagine the joker considering a Chinese made plane as a flagship airline for the country, these dullards have empty brains oo, in this 21st century na Chinese plane be their priority, even the Chinese people will never use this flying coffin as their national carrier, cheap Chinese products no go kill una for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Goahead(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
Nigeria Air can use it to fly Nigeria-China route that has so much traffic and hence more money for the Corp.
Everything must not revolve around the west to be profitable,open your mind!
The C19 is not a long-haul aircraft, it can't make it to China from Nigeria without a stopover in the middle east or Europe where it's definitely not gonna be declared airworthy.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Edusouls(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2022
Typical Blackman always looking for the best but can’t even produce toothpick for himself brain dead consumers, inferior human race
CSTRR:
China is still a developing nation building standard.

I don't trust them with safe planes yet.

If it's not German, French or American bird, I am not flying.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Burruchaga71(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2022
I won't even enter that molue, lailai!!
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by SeaTrade(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
CSTRR:

The product was too advanced and require more training for the pilots.

There is something called "too much technology".
Lies,it was designed to take angle of attack reading from one sensor only instead of the standard 2 sensor failproof smarter thing to do.
So when one sensor is faulty,it will send faulty readings to the aircraft and Bleep up auto pilot and lead autopilot straight to the ground or lie to the actual pilots and lead them to their doom!
Too much technology my ass.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by GloriousGbola: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
There are many commercial planes from different countries.
Brazil Embraer,Ukrainian Antonov,Swedish SAAB,American Boeing,French Airbus, Canada bombardier,American Macdonnel Douglas,French ATR(now airbus),etc...

I said commercial

I was referring to companies that make commercial jets for mass transit.

Most of the companies you have listed make smaller planes for private individuals/entities . A commercial jet will be bought by an airline and the risk/exposure to the owner is much greater.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Edusouls(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Shut up, can ur people produce toothpick or common bicycle? Blacks only good at criticising and consuming..
F117nighthawk:
Failure of a minister, under a failed government, imagine the joker considering a Chinese made plane as a flagship airline for the country, these dullards have empty brains oo, in this 21st century na Chinese plane be their priority, even the Chinese people will never use this flying coffin as their national carrier
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by gimakon2(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Very soon names like Hadizah Yingxing lee Abubakar go be the names way we go day hear for this shithole.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by CSTRR: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Look at Chinese fighter jets.

That would tell the quality of their commercial planes.

Chinese fighters like the J-20 are very advanced but still behind even swedish fighter jets like Saab gripen, let alone the French Rafale or the American killing machines of the air.

Their stealth plane is not even as capable as a French Rafale.

The Chinese material Science and Engineering is still pretty behind that of Western Europe and America.
They would get there though.

2 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Edusouls(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Which one ur fellow Africans manufacturers built? Morons
Minjim:
I'm not flying on chinko planes.

Typical of Nigerians sell fake for original.

Charge same fare on chinko planes
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by SeaTrade(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I said commercial

I was referring to companies that make commercial jets for mass transit.

Most of the companies you have listed make smaller planes for private individuals/entities . A commercial jet will be bought by an airline and the risk/exposure to the owner is much greater.

Why you would assume that I don't know what commercial aircraft is still baffle me.
All the companies I listed all make commercial aircrafts for mass transit except Bombardier.
Swallow your ego and learn,cheers.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by F117nighthawk: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2022
When craze follow person for life, it's always easy to know,na your race them go use as experiment of the failure of the airline, I am saying bye bye to your life in advance, you will know this isn't a matter of being black, stupid moronquote author=Edusouls post=117192223]Shut up, can ur people produce toothpick or common bicycle? Blacks only good at criticising and consuming..[/quote]
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Goahead(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Edusouls:
Africa Brain dead Consumers that can’t even manufacture toothpicks or at least a bicycle is criticising a country that can manufacturers jet planes, if una no go enter China made airplanes, go build una own nah,blacks are inferior race of humans that only look for ready made and best products
Shut up, the plane is not entirely Chinese made. The engines, avionics, hydraulic systems and flight controls are sourced from the west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found / Lagos International Airport Plunged Into Darkness As Passenger Board (Video) / Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.