Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes (23802 Views)

Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management / Nigeria Air: Only N3b, not N85b was released - Interview with Hadi Sirika / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by infofta(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Flying coffin
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by tishbite41(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2022
CSTRR:

The product was too advanced and require more training for the pilots.

There is something called "too much technology".
Tell me something
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by tishbite41(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Goahead:
Lol, aircraft is not a computer you can buy external ssd or ram to make it more useful. This plane in question does not have a variant with a more powerful engines that will offset the weight of a bigger fuel tank. When you increase the tank thereby making it heavier without creating proportionate thrust to move it forward and bigger wings for lift, you'll end up with an inefficient money pit since you're going to reduce your passenger and cargo capacity. Profit is essential in this industry bro.
Well said
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by rottennaija(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2022
PDPGuy:
I'm undecided as to whether a Nigerian airline should buy Chinese planes.

Chdck around, almost all your electronics are made in China

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2022
PDPGuy:
I'm undecided as to whether a Nigerian airline should buy Chinese planes.

Well i'm not! They had better indicate which of their planes are china planes, so passengers who are not prepared for a high-stakes gamble with their life have the option of whether to enter one of not!

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by NwokoloOwa: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Hadi Seriki is the worst Minister in Buhari's government. He has virtually achieved nothing as Minister as far as this Air Nigeria is concerned. Always one Story or the other everu now and then. Akwa Ibom set up an airline without any noise. What a disappointment Seriki is. Was always overated.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by frog12: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2022
like the way they rush COVID vaccines and they force people to get am grin grin grin

GamalNasser:

Boeing 737 is the safest aircraft ever built , they had tethering issues with just one model the 737 max because it was rushed into production to stall of competition from a new Airbus

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by jfkenny(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Huawei phones are one of the best.
Prosperous111:
Lol that won’t end well grin

We all know say any Chinese products no Dey too last with zero guarantee grin

China phone grin
Chinese planes shocked
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by frog12: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2022
airplanes are not to be rushed but the minister has a point. if it is made good, we can consider it. even Russian Sukhoi superjet or the MC21.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by jfkenny(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2022
I have their old p20 lite, pics still amazing. Speed top notch. Split screen..I am not a gamer, so no game experience..
nedekid:

My Huawei phone is the best phone I ever used.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by adeleke691: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Lol that won’t end well We all know say any Chinese products no Dey too last with zero guarantee China phone Chinese planes Lol that won’t end well We all know say any Chinese products no Dey too last with zero guarantee China phone Chinese planes ...
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by irririchris(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
So, you support the patronage of China airplanes?
Topmaike007:
IVM,Sino truck,fotron and many more that I can't remember
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:
Nigerians won't enter. We are the most scared people to die on earth.

Same reason I've yet to see a Chinese made car in Nigeria.

Them PLENTY O.

Most new haulage trucks are Chinese.

Then all those Geely, Brilliance, etc are also chinese.

You probably don't just notice.

Oh, and Innoson too.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by revolt(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
GamalNasser:
Another horrible mistake , even Chinese airlines avoid Chinese commercial planes , we all saw the commercial disasters the Russian Sukhoi super jet was , you see when it comes to commercial jets leave it for the french na d north Americans

A very myopic way of reasoning. The airbus and etc all made mistakes.... experience taught them. Only God knows when nigeria will build her jets talkless of jumbo and wht ppl like u would say..
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by richeeyo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Joshmoore:
sell this country to china please, my Chinese name would Ye Ha chun. Why is this Boko Haram commandant alway looking at people with evil and wicked intentions?
I support Tinubu
But let's put all that aside
That guys looks dey tell what to come oo
I never seen him laugh
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Afromentalist: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
So because Toyota has manufacturing plants around the world and a couple of Wholesale partners and retail investors trading its stocks on the stock market,It is no longer Japanese abi? undecided
Why then is the headquarters in France then?
Where do you think airbus as a corporation repatriate its profits to before sharing?
So with this few hints,which country now owns the company?
grin
Airbus is not a french company. That the registered headquarters are in France does not make it a french company. The headquarters had to be registered somewhere and all of the countries could not host the headquarters. Germany and France have a tax agreement to this extent so it is of relatively low importance.

Airbus is a European company or at the very minimum a German-French company, each state owning about 36% at inception.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by ZUBY77(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
GamalNasser:
Another horrible mistake , even Chinese airlines avoid Chinese commercial planes , we all saw the commercial disasters the Russian Sukhoi super jet was , you see when it comes to commercial jets leave it for the french na d north Americans

French doesn't own Airbus. French assembles Airbus in Toulouse.
Europe owns airbus.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by GamalNasser: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
revolt:

A very myopic way of reasoning. The airbus and etc all made mistakes.... experience taught them. Only God knows when nigeria will build her jets talkless of jumbo and wht ppl like u would say..

Oga commercial aviation is not like that , too many factors you have to consider from fuel consumption to reliability, to maintenance schedule and then safety before you put a jet on commercial service ..I was one of the die hard supporters of the the Sukhoi Super Jet when it launched but today I have been proven after what happened to airlines that put their money on the SSJ I now know better..Interjet did mass transition from Airbus to the SSJ and it was a deathblow for them and they never recovered and have even ceased operations

2 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by GamalNasser: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
ZUBY77:

French doesn't own Airbus. French assembles Airbus in Toulouse.
Europe owns airbus.

Okay
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by GamalNasser: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
frog12:
airplanes are not to be rushed but the minister has a point. if it is made good, we can consider it. even Russian Sukhoi superjet or the MC21.

Superjet is a commercial disaster ..I really believed in that aircraft but It proved it's naysayers right and destroyed Interjet it's biggest customer

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by SeaTrade(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Afromentalist:

Airbus is not a french company. That the registered headquarters are in France does not make it a french company. The headquarters had to be registered somewhere and all of the countries could not host the headquarters. Germany and France have a tax agreement to this extent so it is of relatively low importance.

Airbus is a European company or at the very minimum a German-French company, each state owning about 36% at inception.
With HQ at France,where is the company's proceeds repatriated to before sharing?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by luizpippo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
Nigeria Air can use it to fly Nigeria-China route that has so much traffic and hence more money for the Corp.
Everything must not revolve around the west to be profitable,open your mind!

And China is just you flying from Nigerian Airspace straight into China's?

Until it is certified by the air agencies of those countries along the airspace between Nigeria and China, then this is impossible.
Everything is not about you and Buhari opening minds.

Besides, you want to compare air traffic between the Nigeria and the West you are trying to belittle and that of Nigeria and China?

Nigeria -London vs Nigeria - China

Note: London, a capital vs China, the whole country.

Well, that's how Buhari signed a currency swap with fanfare, today the dollars his minions tried to disparage is still what's ditactes our spending.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by frog12: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
stop lying to people. superjet may have been involved in a lightning accident, but so also Boeing Max that was a deathtrap or that eastern chinese airline Boeing plane that plunged straight down.

"As of December 2020 the CFO Erick Peña Bonola announced the suspension of all operations and from the IATA for its non-payment of debt, primarily from fuel costs. [9][10] The airline's website is currently inactive, as reported by sources.[11]"

GamalNasser:

Superjet is a commercial disaster ..I really believed in that aircraft but It proved it's naysayers right and destroyed Interjet it's biggest customer
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by frog12: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
typical NIGERIAN. all talk and no evidence!
interjet failed because of debt issues and high fuel costs

GamalNasser:

Oga commercial aviation is not like that , too many factors you have to consider from fuel consumption to reliability, to maintenance schedule and then safety before you put a jet on commercial service ..I was one of the die hard supporters of the the Sukhoi Super Jet when it launched but today I have been proven after what happened to airlines that put their money on the SSJ I now know better..Interjet did mass transition from Airbus to the SSJ and it was a deathblow for them and they never recovered and have even ceased operations
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by casualobserver: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
When you see a startup airline with different types of planes on the same segment (short haul). You know they are destined to fail!

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Topmaike007(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
irririchris:
So, you support the patronage of China airplanes?
Yes because in as much my uncle could drive Chinese Made ivm without fearing for his life and nothing like accident for almost like 5-6 years using there vehicle I trust Chinese brands too

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Joshmoore(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
richeeyo:

I support Tinubu
But let's put all that aside
That guys looks dey tell what to come oo
I never seen him laugh

Hahaha, my fear exactly!
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by ZombieSlayer1: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Edusouls:
Typical Blackman always looking for the best but can’t even produce toothpick for himself brain dead consumers, inferior human race
You're a bastard
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by ZombieSlayer1: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
Yes because in as much my uncle could drive Chinese Made ivm without fearing for his life and nothing like accident for almost like 5-6 years using there vehicle I trust Chinese brands too
IVM is Nigerian made
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by udemzeus(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why not buy Boeing??
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Afromentalist: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
With HQ at France,where is the company's proceeds repatriated to before sharing?
Like I said the headquarters had to be placed somewhere. It could have been either in Germany or in France. The fact remains it is not a (solely) french company and it is a known fact. There are American companies that place their social headquarters in the Netherlands or Bahamas. Will you call them dutch companies ?

Will you call Burger King a Canadian company just because they changed headquarters for tax purposes ? Or Budweiser a Belgian Company ?

Airbus is a European company. Germany and France even have a contract with respect to dividend and taxation in this regard.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes by Topmaike007(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

IVM is Nigerian made
buy the car first and you will know that 90% of what they use in manufacturing the self acclaimed Nigeria Made is Chinese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found / Lagos International Airport Plunged Into Darkness As Passenger Board (Video) / Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.