Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (37087 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by plaindealer: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2022
Going by the usual hatred toxic and aggressive comments by Igbos in this thread, if the women live in the SE, den for don behead them and their entire family.

Another reason why Nigerians don't trust these barbaric animals..

And the clowns won rule Nigeria..

Only in your terrorist dreams..

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Cantonese: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Winners know how hard it is to attain success in Nigeria because they recognise that our people and 'terrain' are very difficult.

They will therefore naturally identify with and admire Tinubu who is the most successful politician in the history of Nigeria since our current democracy began in 1999.

This is because succeeding in Nigerian politics is even more difficult than succeeding in any other facet of Nigerian life.

There are amany donating car, private jet, cash etal to Tinubu's campaign because they want his transformational magic they know will improve Nigeria. If you wish to believe otherwise then that is your own wahala.

If you wish to continue living in bewitchment by PMB/BAT/APC, that is your wahala.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
sunboy:

Must everybody support your candidate?
Every citizen have a right to support whoever they choose as their preferred candidate.

But these ones never clearly came out to support any preferred candidate. Your party is only trying to poach many of them on the list.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by emonis88: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2022
This 2023 election is a struggle btw the old n the young, btw the old system, and the youths, who will carry the day? will the old money bags who r rallying old monies, and stars to decieve the electorates, or is it the youths, who if they want victory should not sit on their ors, it is time they took the bull by the horns n stepout on the election day n make sure that their votes count. These old monies il only make their money, n secure their wealth so that those they ve decieved il still kotow to them n answer them sir and ma, when things get worse they leave the electorates in the mess n travel out to London, USA, n other places where their electorates were wiser, n fought to make their country better, leaving Nigerians in the mess they also caused.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Jones4190:

mention just one person among the list that is a hungry man? they are all billionaires

"Billionaires!"

Let's even say this childish generalisation is correct, who said the rich don't like more money?
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by lomprico(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Why are y'all getting worked up over this list? Don't you know apc modus operandi again, I'm sure half of the names there are totally unaware their names are there. APC and lies eh!

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Thank you !!! Personally I think Nigerians are the most bitter, hateful and frustrated people in the world. Worst still is the fact they do not know how to channel their frustration positively to improve their lives.

Na beans to succeed in Nigeria where virtually every employee, at every level, is trying to steal from and undermine the business you have set up? ?

Anyone who wants to automatically hate and disparage successful Nigerians, rather than learn from them, is a born loser who will likely enter his/her grave poor, abandoned, unhappy and depressed.

Most times, those who succeed in Nigeria have capacity. Those who fail do not. As simple as that.

It would only be a fool who will not understand why successful folks would queue behind Tinubu who is the ultimate symbol of highest level success in Nigeria.

Successful people want a safe, secure, business-friendly, infrastructurally sound and progressive nation that will make their success even more satisfying. They understand that progressive political leadership can facilitate all the above.

It isn't rocket science to understand that these category of people, capable of critical thinking that births solutions, will believe in tried, tested and politically successful Tinubu.

How is it going with the "tried and trusted" Buhari?
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Luckysbab: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
lomprico:
Why are y'all getting worked up over this list? Don't you know apc modus operandi again, I'm sure half of the names there are totally unaware their names are there. APC and lies eh!

You know the drill
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
How exactly is Tinubu the most successful nigerian politician?
You don't know what poverty has done to the psyche of most Nigerians. They now worship those who have money and quickly jump at those who refuse to join them in worshipping, labelling them with whatever tag will help deaden their already dying conscience.
You'll see most of those who've chosen a career of boy boy to politicians calling those who choose to be the other losers and failure.
I don't know when refusal to hero worship a fellow mortal became a sign of failure.
It's all poverty induced.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Igboslayer: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Luckysbab:

Organization, where disclaimers already started rolling in?

You want to emotionally blackmail people who have no business with your party or financially induce them, yet you come here like it's not a mere invitation you are sending out to them. Such liars!
Mad people don join politics oooooo
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Bobbiee: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2022
You can spend all your money on promotions. Hire all the biggest celebrities. You'll still lose.

Keep treating Nigerians like Children and thinking we're foolish enough to be fooled by all these facades.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by ajexx(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2022
But not south east money ba
Agboriotejoye:
Chai!!
The way Lagos money will hear it in this coming election
It go hot gaan.
No budget for Lagos next year
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by JustforMen: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Is it true that women have a 6th sense of knowing who is good and who is bad amongst men....? cheesy grin

Cos l still wonder why, they want to mobilize mass movement of Nigerian women for tinubu ... grin cheesy

If their intuition is correct then l think we men should also support tinubu.... grin cheesy

I see what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by reddingtonblack: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

And they told you he has been using his personal money to sponsor the elections right? How much is TVC and the Nation worth again. Oh! My bad. I forgot he has shares in man Utd.

No. I need you to tell me the infrastructural development that took place in Lagos in 2019.
Hold on....

Let me tell you what i know, Tinubu became a senator in 1992 before then BAT as being sponsoring and making donations to political movements. was he also using Nigeria stolen money lets start from there. OR

If you're pry to informations of how Tinubu is using lagos state budget to fund elections please blow whistle, i am sure there are people that will pay you millions for such info besides you will be the hero of Igbos cos BAT is there problem in life undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by MansoryMX(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2022
I dey see my mama name there and she is fully OBIDIENT! Na to Sue punch make them provide us who told them such nonsense angry

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Let me tell you what i know, Tinubu became a senator in 1992 before then BAT as being sponsoring and making donations to political movements. was he also using Nigeria stolen money lets start from there. OR

If you're pry to informations of how Tinubu is using lagos state budget to fund elections please blow whistle, i am sure there are people that will pay you millions for such info besides you will be the hero of Igbos cos BAT is there problem in life undecided
Let me also tell you what I know. Tinubu stepped down as governor of Lagos state since 2007 and has been ruling by proxy since then. The only identifiable businesses he has owned up to are TVC and the Nation. So except he has other businesses we're not aware of, and with his stranglehold on Lagos politics, it is safe to hazard a guess where such funds for politics comes from.
Late Pa Adedibu also sponsored elections since 90s with no known source of income except politics. So your excuse that he has been sponsoring political movements before 1992, doubtful as it sounds, is not tenable.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:
Lol. You sad folks keep banging on about money yet the richest and most secure keep coming out to show voluntary support for Tinubu.

When will it dawn on you people that those who have built successful lives in Nigeria, despite all odds, recognise Tinubu as a kindred spirit who can also build Nigeria despite massive challenges facing our nation?

Omoooo. What an own goal.

95 million Nigerians are living in poverty, out of 218 million people and you think this is a strong defence that RICH COMFORTABLE people are supporting Tinubu?? undecided

Shey were o ti ma wo? Are you mentally okay upstairs?

Why should the few elite people be deciding the fate of the rest of us when they have access to the best food, security, health care and education?

You're stupid, without any reservations. Very stupid.

If Sonia Ekweremadu was the daughter of an Iya Ologi, would she not have died by now? So the fact that her father is rich (however way he got rich) and he is supporting Tinubu/Atiku is a convincing enough argument for why I SHOULD vote for those corrupt thieves?

Yes. We're sad. Do you know how many suicide deaths on the 3M Bridge has been reported in the past years? How many people have been internally displaced due to terrorism and natural disasters as a result of lack of infrastructure? We substitute generators for light and that is contributing to environmental pollution in a yet-to-be-comprehended way. What plunged us into all of this? And you still expect us to want a continuation of it?

We have a mental health issue in Nigeria. The last time Nigeria made the top 10 world's happiest countries that I know of was in 2011. Infact, we used to be number one and I used to take pride in that. Now we've dropped to 118 and you think it is a befitting comeback for you to "insult" us with being sad folks?

Why will secure people not vote for Tinubu; do they have anything to lose?

Pray tell, how many of Tinubu supporters made legit money? Obviously, they'll recognise him as a kindred spirit na. grin

When it is corruption, embezzlement, nepotism, exploitation, monopoly, tax evasion and other corporate vices they used in amassing money. Who wouldn't want to protect their interests in continuing to ensure that Nigeria doesn't have a system that punishes and make people accountable for their sins and ills?

Olodo.

This one muzz me sha, e think say e don say something wey make sense.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Owopariola001: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Let me also tell you what I know. Tinubu stepped down as governor of Lagos state since 2007 and has been ruling by proxy since then. The only identifiable businesses he has owned up to are TVC and the Nation. So except he has other businesses we're not aware of, and with his stranglehold on Lagos politics, it is safe to hazard a guess where such funds for politics comes from.
Late Pa Adedibu also sponsored elections since 90s with no known source of income except politics. So your excuse that he has been sponsoring political movements before 1992, doubtful as it sounds, is not tenable.

And how do you know Tinubu has been ruling by proxy?

How many Govs Adedibu sef "installed" in Ibadan?

Stop turning your mere opinions into facts, it's wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Owopariola001: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Omoooo. What an own goal.

You can still say all these things without sounding condescending. Argh!

Nigeria should always try to make civil discussion.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Owopariola001:

And how do you know Tinubu has been ruling by proxy?

How many Govs Adedibu sef "installed" in Ibadan?

Stop turning your mere opinions into facts, it's wrong.
What is GAC? Which other state or even federal govt has that kind of structure?
Has he ever denied being in charge of Lagos? It is a fact that when he was asked during endars if he left Lagos, he referred to himself as the lion of Lagos. To the rest of his preferred candidate winning, I leave that to you to discern. I don't believe you're really that blind?
Adedibu installed governors since 1999 till his demise. He usually boasted of it openly. He was also a strong man in UPN of 1979 and part of those who orchestrated the loss of Bola Ige.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by kingyakos: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Longest campaign council in the world my nyash.

Put more names, even Queen Elizabeth, Queen Amina, Aba women riot, Magreat Ekpo, Magreat Thatcher, Fela mama. Pack dem put
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Sonyboom765: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Which people, Ipob or what ?
Nigerians will speak at the presidential election come 2023, after that your wailing of Biafra or death can continue.

zeusdgrt:

The people has spoken and is not tinubu
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Owopariola001:
You can still say all these things without sounding condescending. Argh!

Nigeria should always try to make civil discussion.

I am NOT going to be respectful or civil to the people who have shown themselves to be disingenuous, self-seeking hypocrites!l! I won't.

All of them are mad.

I am hungry and angry (shey that is their clapback) and I won't be subjected to further dehumanisation and anyone trying to control my emotions on how I should react!

If the country was okay, and I am still talking like this, you may have a point by putting any blame on me, but until then, we're free to express ourselves any how we want.

You don't preach morals or respect to a demoralised people stripped of all senses of humanity and dignity. Go out in the streets. Nobody cares about wokeness or these 'analytical' discussions we hold on the net.

Nigerians are suffering and surviving and one or two compound ediots are coming here to be defending Tinubu. Tomorrow, again, we'll start crying about Nigerians being treated like second-class citizens abroad when we've not put our house in order.
They want a man that is likely using a catheter to go be representing us at international deals and you think we won't become a laughing stock and worldwide disgrace in their eyes?

We're a totally lost and beaten people, home and abroad, and WE SHOULD NOT be having these debates if we've learnt our lessons.

So please.

I'll be civil in other things, not in this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Rechargeam247(f): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Well, there's freedom of association. Everybody has just one vote.
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Owopariola001: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am NOT going to be respectful or civil to be people who have shown themselves to be disingenuous, self-seeking hypocrites!l! I won't.

All of them are mad.

I am hungry and angry (shey that is their clapback) and I won't be subjected to further dehumanisation and anyone trying to control my emotions on how I should react!

If the country was okay, and I am still talking like this, you may have a point by putting any blame on me, but until then, we're free to express ourselves any how we want.

You don't preach morals or respect to a demoralised people stripped of all senses of humanity and dignity.

Nigerians are suffering and surviving and one or two compound ediots are coming here to be defending Tinubu. Tomorrow, again, we'll start crying about Nigerians being treated like second-class citizens abroad when we've not put our house in order.
They want a man that is likely using a catheter to go be representing us at international deals and you think we won't become a laughing stock and worldwide disgrace in their eyes?

We're a totally lost and beaten people, home and abroad, and WE SHOULD NOT be having these debates if we've learnt our lessons.

So please.

If you're hungry, why not look for job? Are you unemployable?

4 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by zionstaar75: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
Lost my respect and admiration for all of them.. I've unfollowed them on social media. I hope the money there have collected will feed them for life.
this very childish,I'm supporting obi but I recognise the right of choices. u have to grow up

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by folake4u(f): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Rahman Sadau has debunked this news. grin

APC, propaganda lo ma ** aye yin je, LMAOOOO.

I am waiting for more "debunkings" to come from those names that were included without their knowledge.

I saw this on Twitter just now sef.

The extent these APC propagandists will go to attach prominent individuals to their dead party is really appalling. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Owopariola001:
If you're hungry, why not look for job? Are you unemployable?

And why do you think I don't have a job and I'm still not hungry?

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by reddingtonblack: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

So you accepted Tinubu as being ruling by proxy buh when its comes to achievement you people claim he is not the brain behind, how convenient blame him for imposing buhari but we can't praises him for imposing proficient hands in Lagos cheesy smh

Apparently you don't know BAT, TvC that is not up to 10yrs, no be my mouth you go know everything wink Tinubu is smart nd he knows the system so well, he makes illegitimate money in a legitimate way cheesy
did you know after the expiration of Tinubu tenure Efcc drag BAT to court and unlike most politicians Tinubu willing submitted himself, and if a competent court of jurisdiction could acquit Tinubu who are the obedient.

Anything i say about BAT that you feel is not tenable why not run a research or ask people that are vast in politics. don't ask igbos o na one way

however when will Peter obi submit himself for pandora hearing

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2022
folake4u:
I saw this on Twitter just now sef.

The extent these APC propagandists will go to attach prominent individuals to their dead party is really appalling. cheesy

Very shameful the desperate and extreme lengths they'll go to.

Anyone they're still pulling this wool over his/her eyes at this point must be utterly ****, without mincing words.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by mfm04622: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2022
naptu2:

I almost forgot (the thread is way too long).

I am waiting for Modele Sharafa Yusuf's reaction too!
Re: Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign by Owopariola001: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

What is GAC? Which other state or even federal govt has that kind of structure?
Has he ever denied being in charge of Lagos? It is a fact that when he was asked during endars if he left Lagos, he referred to himself as the lion of Lagos. To the rest of his preferred candidate winning, I leave that to you to discern. I don't believe you're really that blind?
Adedibu installed governors since 1999 till his demise. He usually boasted of it openly. He was also a strong man in UPN of 1979 and part of those who orchestrated the loss of Bola Ige.

AD has a stronghold in SW in 1999. Adedibu or not, Lam Adeshina will definitely enter.

Also Adedibu only has influence in Ibadan, not even the whole of Oyo state.

As for Tinubu, calling himself a Lion of Lagos doesn't mean he rules by proxy. That assertion is not tenable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today / Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.