Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention (26237 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2022
wike already promised to do only one term. What's your logic?
HomoSapiien:
Atiku needs Ayu more than he needs Wike for his anticipated second term if he eventually wins.

He needs Wike more than he needs Ayu if he plans to win in 2023.

Where the problem lie is, should Wike’s demand be yielded to, and Ayu is removed and Wike’s southern loyalist is appointed chairman, it’d be hard for Atiku to go for a second term, because by then, Wike would hold on tight to the party.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
omenka:
You still aren't going to vote. 99% of Zombiedients don't have PVCs. Even if they do, Pandora stands the least chance at the presidency. He'd come a distant 4th after Kwankwaso, that's if Kwankwaso doesn't throw his weight behind Jagaban.

You people making noise all over the place are simply just enjoying the rave of the moment. It will ultimately end in tears. This I'm sure you all know. smiley

Take a dose every night....that is if u no kpai after first dose.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by dam2000(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Wike will be disgrace last last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Amb1045(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2022
It will be hard for AYU to resign reason the party generated funds has been mismanagement already. Where him wan see money to balance the party total income

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2022
If they force Ayu to resign... there will be untold bad blood in that useless party... all hell will be let loosed, cause Ayu will do x2 what wike is doing... we might as well say the end of PDP as a political entity is very near...

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Lovenorth: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one, wike should support Obi to teach this useless old politicians a lesson, we need a young president in Nigeria no matter his tribe and religion
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by broadman20: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
muykem:
This is what Afenifere and other Yoruba supporting Peter Obi doesn't know. Average igbo man hate fulani but hate Yorubas double. This your opinion is same for all igbo Obidient.

You are talking rubbish because you don't know anything as kid.

How many times have Igbos attack Yorubas in Yoruba land?

But tell me how many times Fulanis have attacked you people just this Buharis government alone?

Envy and wrong information is the problem of most of you Yoruba youths.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by SlyFoxx4Life: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Who is this Ayu man and why is he so important to PDP to the point they want to risk losing election over him?

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by LibraKing: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2022
juman:
Wait.
If ayu resign, we the north central lost out.
All Nigerians know that we north central are not the same as core northerners.

Ayu north is not the same as atiku.

if it is not greed, unfaithfulness, and deceit . why will AYU promise he will resign if a northerner wins and finds it difficult to do it , especially now everyone reminds him of his promises. i will like to hear a clear excuses he gives when this question is thrown at him. Do you think any reasonable Nigerian will listen to any promise he offers during campaign when you know he cant keep promise . it is a shame to PDP and ATIKU

6 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

I've never voted in my entire life, but this time, I will be participating fully.

Peter Obi is my candidate.

The total registration increased by 1 million people to the previous number, that can't make any serious dent.

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So much for already dead party like PDP.

Let me not even talk of APC, that one, there's nothing to write home about. Party of the agbadorians, by the agbadorians and for the agbadorians .

Reality is different, February is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by ChukwuObe: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

I've never voted in my entire life, but this time, I will be participating fully.

Really?

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Wogu also expressed his thoughts on the over N100m housing allowance returned by some National Working Committee members of the PDP.

PDP can never change. We keep saying that PDP has nothing but corruption to offer!

“We cannot be on these things while the base of the PDP is being eroded on all fronts. The Labour Party is taking PDP supporters; the NNPP (New Nigeria Peoples Party) is taking PDP’s supporters and we are just wasting our time on these things. If Ayu is good enough for the party, we will reap the reward.

Everyone knows that LP and NNPC will only hurt PDP and nothing more. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by newnigerdelta00: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

Who cares about your vote,mugu

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Ceejay94: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2022
omenka:
You still aren't going to vote. 99% of Zombiedients don't have PVCs. Even if they do, Pandora stands the least chance at the presidency. He'd come a distant 4th after Kwankwaso, that's if Kwankwaso doesn't throw his weight behind Jagaban.

You people making noise all over the place are simply just enjoying the rave of the moment. It will ultimately end in tears. This I'm sure you all know. smiley
You are a fool. Who told you obidients don't have pvc, which people have pvc? The agbadorians? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Truthdeypain: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2022
muykem:
This is what Afenifere and other Yoruba supporting Peter Obi doesn't know. Average igbo man hate fulani but hate Yorubas double. This your opinion is same for all igbo Obidient.

Don't project your hate on a tribe who have empirically and historically proven themselves to be detribalized in politics..OBJ YAR GOOD, ATIKU etc. The actual sophisticated people.

I would also that Atiku wins than Tinubu, mostly because of their Ideological differences (actually they are one and the same).. Maybe age (almost similar ages tho) Of course I am not party to the "South" idea which has lost its political relevance since Greed and Hatred had refused zoning to the south east. Thus the playing ground is level. May the best man win.

It is actually possible to campaign without TRIBALISM and ETHNIC propaganda..It is counter productive, it proves that your candidate is unsellable.

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Emir01: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

Childish remark.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Really?

One dose per night

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Emir01:

Childish remark.

One dose per night, bro

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Atiku would be a fool if he follows wike cos nigga already a cancer and woukd only increase his demands by the day. Besides Obi would win rivers state no matter what.
Jagaban would be my president at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by chloride6: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Wike I respect you for this.

Atiku has been hugely disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Bluntemperor: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2022
kingsways:
Atiku is wrong in saying that Ayu's removal must follow due process. Ayu is not being removed

He promised to leave the position if a Northerner emerged presidential candidate and he should be asked to resign in line with his promise

Don't trust Nigerian Politicians with your future,for the Constitution of Nigeria is porous,so they hide to do what they like!
Ayu had since back from abroad and has never said anything on the---NBillion Naira in his hand and this is different from other NMillions being shared by different groups in the PDP!
Same with Atiku,as he has not said anything but fooling the Masses on mending crack in the party!
These are the men that wants to receive Nigerians votes and make Nigeria great!
Nigerians should by now know the calibers of who wants to help them.
Very terrible, indeed!

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Antyislam:
, I don't hate Yorubas but I hate Tinubu for running on a Muslim Muslim ticket, if is you will say worst than this on Christian Christian ticket
Anybody You folks hate always come out victorious

A case study of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Latestreport1: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu using Corn Stand as a Campaign strategy in Lagos (Pic, video)

Another campaign strategy for the presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJxk2MVoVI
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Don't project your hate on a tribe who have empirically and historically proven themselves to be detribalized in politics..OBJ YAR GOOD, ATIKU etc. The actual sophisticated people.

I would also that Atiku wins than Tinubu, mostly because of their Ideological differences (actually they are one and the same).. Maybe age (almost similar ages tho) Of course I am not party to the "South" idea which has lost its political relevance since Greed and Hatred had refused zoning to the south east. Thus the playing ground is level. May the best man win.

It is actually possible to campaign without TRIBALISM and ETHNIC propaganda..It is counter productive, it proves that your candidate is unsellable.
Anybody igbos HATE always come out victorious

A case study is Buhari

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Jagaban that's not even sure of Lagos. You can't compare a political party with a movement. The latter is much more dominant, as you guys are seeing.
jumper524:
Atiku would be a fool if he follows wike cos nigga already a cancer and woukd only increase his demands by the day. Besides Obi would win rivers state no matter what.
Jagaban would be my president at the end of the day.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by juman(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2022
LibraKing:

if it is not greed, unfaithfulness, and deceit . why will AYU promise he will resign if a northerner wins and finds it difficult to do it , especially now everyone reminds him of his promises. i will like to hear a clear excuses he gives when this question is thrown at him. Do you think any reasonable Nigerian will listen to any promise he offers during campaign when you know he cant keep promise . it is a shame to PDP and ATIKU

You made a point.
If he cannot be trusted by his party members why should Nigerians trust him.

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2022
JJfrank22:
Wike my governor, make sure you hold Atiku and PDP for blokos

Let them know the southerners also play politics.

I am very much Obidient cos I like BJ

Who removed Secondus from office? Is Secondus a northerner?

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by gassbee: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Ayu wil not resign, u can take dat to d bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Buhari, Akeredolu And APC Governors In Akure (photo) / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Uncovered Eko Innovation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.