Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention (26239 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2022
chloride6:
Wike I respect you for this.

Atiku has been hugely disappointing.

How has Atiku been disappointing?

Who removed Secondus and who brought ayu into PDP chairmanship?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by jumper524(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
Jagaban that's not even sure of Lagos. You can't compare a political party with a movement. The latter is much more dominant, as you guys are seeing.
I don't expect you to say better. Those more experienced than you said it loudly that Buhari was going to loose Lagos in 2019. Make una dey give una sef hope. You can win in personal opinion.
The reality is that Tinubu would monopolize Lagos.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2022
kingsways:
Atiku is wrong in saying that Ayu's removal must follow due process. Ayu is not being removed

He promised to leave the position if a Northerner emerged presidential candidate and he should be asked to resign in line with his promise

Pls who removed Secondus and who brought in Ayu to replace Secondus?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by chloride6: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

A northerner using a southern slot wants to go into the election with a northern chairman…

You are all not serious..

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2022
chloride6:

A northerner using a southern slot wants to go into the election with a northern chairman…

You are all not serious..

That's not what I asked you.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Isokiscool(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Wike is hoping tryiy to collect d party structure and use it against Atiku at d polls.Wike is foolishly following Makinde who is obviously working for his Yoruba brother Tinubu
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by kollinz1234(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2022
omenka:
You still aren't going to vote. 99% of Zombiedients don't have PVCs. Even if they do, Pandora stands the least chance at the presidency. He'd come a distant 4th after Kwankwaso, that's if Kwankwaso doesn't throw his weight behind Jagaban.

You people making noise all over the place are simply just enjoying the rave of the moment. It will ultimately end in tears. This I'm sure you all know. smiley
no need for long epistle. When the time comes, you will know whether we have PVC or not.

Drops microphone.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2022
I am glad that Wogu in the article realized LP and NNPP are taking over PDP strongholds and supporters.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Prinxzona10: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2022
This message is for everyone especially those that are still in the wilderness of ignorant..

Every developed and developing Countries attained such level through bloody revolution or political revolution and there's no how you can progress in a Country with the same people that made and still making the Country unlivable and pitiable.

Peter Obi happens to be the face of this political revolution at this particular time is God's plan,so it doesn't mean that Igbos will benefit more than any other tribe, it doesn't mean that Peter Obi's supporters would benefits more than any other person buh it means that Nigerians wants( via to move away from old stagnant repulsive order to a new digital and progressive order) to reshape their lives and that of their generations,so that they would live a normal lives like those in a developed and developing Countries..

Some of those people attacking Peter Obi might end up to benefit more in future because through Peter Obi,the power returns back to people and through people,you're likely to attain to any political level you never dreamt of in your life without been influenced by any political elites.

What sane Nigerians are fighting for today will certainly outlived us buh the legacy is ultimately the superior gift because Peter Obi can maximally spend 8 years and the baton may land on anybody here especially those attackers.

An Hausa man may champion this revolution and it benefits Yorubas the most,
A Yoruba man may champion this revolution and it benefits an Igbo man the most and
An Igbo man champion this revolution and it benefits an Hausa man the most( Apology to every tribes via everyone inclusive though),so is not about who's spearheading it buh it's about You and I,our future ,the future of our children and that of our generations.

This political revolution is not about *how far* (probability of achieving it) buh it's about *how well* (how it's going and how it will end),so I urge all Nigerians to understand that they ain't doing Peter Obi any favor or an Igbo man any favor or Peter Obi supporters any favor buh they are only reshaping their future and that of their generations for good,so that they can live like normal human beings and not like an animals via
Nigeria situation is like a dog,chained at a place, the owner dictate everything for the dog and everything that happens to the dog,sorry buh that's the situation of Nigeria or if you doubt me,travel outside and see how people live their lives,then compare to Nigerian situation then you would have greater pity on Nigerian masses..

Please,ask yourself these questions::
When Nigerians especially the youths are pushing for a better life,what would posterity remembered me for,would I smile and tell the story of been part of those that emancipated and liberated Nigerians or would I live in regret of belief that I was part of those that attacked,fought and trying to truncate the new Nigeria out of my selfishness or hatred..

Secondly,ask yourself why every sane Nigerians are pushing for these new Nigeria irrespective of ethnicity and religious differences while the same political elites that have destroyed Nigeria are attacking and fighting back,using some of those same people that they've impoverished and subjugated for a very long time..

Thirdly,ask yourself why every regions and tribes are genuinely pushing for these new positive change and if you're a mentalist or spiritually inclined,ask yourself why everything from PDP to APC are falling apart while Peter Obi is gaining momentum everyday.

Nigerians,Africa is waiting for you people to lead the way to a greater continent because in a near future,the first will be the last while the last will be the first via those Europeans and Americans will find solace in Africa and their influx in Africa will be more than Africans influx in their lands since World begun...

Listen,you may hate Peter Obi or hate his tribe buh don't deny the fact that you can never fight and win an idea,whose time has come except you get crush on the way and if God chooses him to lead the way for a greater Nigeria,African at large at this particular time,you as a mere mortal wouldn't stand on God's way or you end your life miserably...

Finally,Peter Obi signifies an element of hope and that hope is faith therein which translate to a better living,so don't miss the chances of writing your name in the book of those that liberated Nigerian and Africa at large because a political freedom is the beacon of a better life....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!....
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by EdwardRandy(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
If ayu resigned ...Atiku might not win...
Whether Ayu resigns or not, Atiku will not smell the gates of Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2022
That's the point. You are still banking on events in 2015 and 2019, forgetting that a lot has happened since then. I repeat again, this is the first time parties will be going against a movement. Do you know that so many of the so-called party members are low-key supporting the movement?

The parties will still stand their grounds in governorship and local government elections. But you see the presidential race, no one can outwit Obi at the moment.
No issues, February is not far again!!
jumper524:
I don't expect you to say better. Those more experienced than you said it loudly that Buhari was going to loose Lagos in 2019. Make una dey give una sef hope. You can win in personal opinion.
The reality is that Tinubu would monopolize Lagos.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by miqos02(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Where the problem lie is, should Wike’s demand be yielded to, and Ayu is removed and Wike’s southern loyalist is appointed chairman, it’d be hard for Atiku to go for a second term, because by then, Wike would hold on tight to the party.

Not true sir, wike will be an ex Governor in 2027 so he can't have much influence across states like he does now. Don't forget there will also be new power bases/centres by then .
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Antyislam:
, I don't hate Yorubas but I hate Tinubu for running on a Muslim Muslim ticket, if is you will say worst than this on Christian Christian ticket

Your hate for him will not do shi shi to him. You are hurting yourself hating him because you are inconsequential to him. He no even sabi your papa
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by jumper524(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
That's the point. You are still banking on events in 2015 and 2019, forgetting that a lot has happened since then. I repeat again, this is the first time parties will be going against a movement. Do you know that so many of the so-called party members are low-key supporting the movement?

The parties will still stand their grounds in governorship and local government elections. But you see the presidential race, no one can outwit Obi at the moment.
No issues, February is not far again!!
if I'm a politician from the east, the easiest way to gain popularity is to join labour. Nobody is dragging the region with you guys. Se/and majority of SS belongs to Obi. Atiku is day dreaming if he thinks he can get anything tangible there. Can the same be said about other regions?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by youngbabaj(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Faber:

I tell you. And likely to end in penalty shoot out grin grin

I don't see anyone winning with a landslide, hence a re-run election will be conducted between two leading candidates

God knows the best
I just want a better Nigeria
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Gozac: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
muykem:
You can deceive others not me.
Yorubas and Igbos are strong rivals, you can call it hatred if you choose to but who cares. As you said that Igbos hate Yorubas that is how many Igbos say that Yorubas hate Igbos. This is not a new statement and the North is reaping so much from this rivalry, mutual distrust and disrespect while the south suffers
Anyway ATIKU IS COMING
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by chloride6: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I have described how he has been disappointing.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

I've never voted in my entire life, but this time, I will be participating fully.

Peter Obi is my candidate.

Your candidate is bound to fail. Populism doesn't win presidential elections anywhere in the world, especially a sectional candidate like Peter Obi whose candidacy is being camouflaged as a national project. The Igbo have lost out once again.

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
chloride6:

I have described how he has been disappointing.

You haven't. The second question beckons.

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Antyislam:
Though Atiku is better than Tinubu , but Peter obi is the best

How is Atiku better than Tinubu? explained in one sentence, foolish slave

none of Atiku and your clown PO, can match Tinubu political sagacity
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Promising5555: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
muykem:
This is what Afenifere and other Yoruba supporting Peter Obi doesn't know. Average igbo man hate fulani but hate Yorubas double. This your opinion is same for all igbo Obidient.

Igbos remain the best tribe in Nigeria, these people hate no one and just want to succeed that's all, if the Yoruba suffer half what Igbos suffer in Nigeria, their won't had been southwest in existence again
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Promising5555:

Igbos remain the best tribe in Nigeria, these people hate no one and just want to succeed that's all, if the Yoruba suffer half what Igbos suffer in Nigeria, their won't had been southwest in existence again

who caused Igbo suffering? despite west leaders appealing to the naive Ojukwu not to take your ancestors to his lack of foresight war did he listen

Igbo cause igbo suffering, every man should hold themselves responsible for their suffering.t Yoruba don't have to suffer because we think before action

look at the scene of 1966-1970. Igbo wasted lives yet Biafra no come

Nnamdi KANU did the same from 2018 till date Biafra no still come

you people brought political distrust among all other tribes, I'm glad you people suffered it with your Igbo coup
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by HomoSapiien: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2022
miqos02:

Not true sir, wike will be an ex Governor in 2027 so he can't have much influence across states like he does now. Don't forget there will also be new power bases/centres by then .

The more reason why he wants to have his straw on the chairmanship position. If he’s able to clinge it, then be rest assured he’d even wield more power across the party than he currently does. This is what Atiku fears.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by MarrisManah(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oga stop asking useless questions. Wike neither brought nor made Ayu PDP chairman. Ayu was a consensus northern candidate for the vacant chairmanship position at the convention. As the tenure of the South had elapsed following removal of Seconds and completion of his tenure by another southerner.
Nobody can singlehandedly remove a sitting chairman without first building a loyal coalition.
By the way, where was Atiku all these while when Wike was funding more than half of PDP national budget?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by thedio(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Antyislam:
, I don't hate Yorubas but I hate Tinubu for running on a Muslim Muslim ticket, if is you will say worst than this on Christian Christian ticket
Pls don't bring that religion nonsense to Yoruba land we r not bigot like u guys.
Go to ondo,ekiti and osun we av Christian/Christian ticket and nobody make noise about it.
Keep ur religion sentiment in ur region. We don't care if it is pagan pagan

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm in the North Central region (precisely in Benue). The support he is gaining daily in the region is mind blowing. Obi is taking Benue for sure. There are also strong indications that he will win the entire region too, albeit with a much lower margin than in SS and SE. Did you see the recent rally in Jos?

Taraba is also strong for him.

We know that the NW and NE zones will not go his way, but those regions will be fought over by PDP and APC, and ANPP to a slight extent.

The good thing about 2023 is the fact that millions more are still undecided. With the level of traction and support he has garnered over these past few months, he is more likely to win over many of those undecided votes as well.

jumper524:

if I'm a politician from the east, the easiest way to gain popularity is to join labour. Nobody is dragging the region with you guys. Se/and majority of SS belongs to Obi. Atiku is day dreaming if he thinks he can get anything tangible there. Can the same be said about other regions?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
MarrisManah:

Oga stop asking useless questions. Wike neither brought nor made Ayu PDP chairman. Ayu was a consensus northern candidate for the vacant chairmanship position at the convention. As the tenure of the South had elapsed following removal of Seconds and completion of his tenure by another southerner.
Nobody can singlehandedly remove a sitting chairman without first building a loyal coalition.
By the way, where was Atiku all these while when Wike was funding more than half of PDP national budget?

And you wrote 13 lines in response to 2 "useless questions"? You haven't answered my questions.

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
MarrisManah:

And you wrote 13 lines in response to 2 "useless questions"? You haven't answered my questions.

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
If ayu resigned ...Atiku might not win...
well he should have thought of that B4 his move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira To Be Re-Denominated / Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation / Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.