Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park (41625 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Kaysalas(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

Check my post. It is right there.
Seen! Thnx
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Tzark94: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Omo, this lamba too long. I no finish am�

jesusjnr2020:
What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park

This happened not long after I had returned from the 40-day turned 9 days dry fast I embarked on in the "wilderness", which I shared here early last year, as that gave me the audacity I needed to begin to live the life of the Spirit here on Earth and to boldly preach the Gospel of Christ on the streets of the FCT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6443340/what-happened-me-when-attempted

https://www.nairaland.com/6203578/day-faced-police-brutality-preaching/2#95312849

On this particular day, I had come out in the morning as usual and began preaching. In the course of my preaching, i entered into a bus park, and continued to preach at top of my voice (I don't think I had gotten a megaphone yet), "REPENT, AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS" or whatever I was saying at the time.

I was in full flow, but as i was preaching, I began to hear a voice screaming, "where is he?" "where hin dey?"

I wasn't sure about what was happening, but as I continued to preach, the voice continued to ask loudly, "where hin dey?" It now become clearer that it was Jesus who I was preaching about that the voice was asking me about, so I sought to know where the voice was coming from and the person behind the voice.

I later saw it was a man who sat by the window of a parked empty bus that was asking the question, so I went towards him to seek what he was about and also to use the opportunity to preach to him.

It was only after i had gotten into the bus he was and sat beside him that I got to realize what the man was about and that he wasn't really seeking for any answers but actually an occultist who appeared troubled by my preaching of the Gospel of Christ in the bus park.

He told me that he was just coming from a midnight meeting (12am - 4am) held atop Zuma rock, located in Suleja, Niger State. He said that he'd not yet had sleep, that I should be able to see it in his eyes.

He also said he knew me, that I could see the way he looked at me while he was entering into the park, and I could remember seeing him passing by and looking at me while entering into the park, but I thought it was just because I was preaching.

He then went on to mention some characters in the Bible using them as reference to what he knew about me. He said that I was strong like Samson and wise like King Solomon.

He said that I should leave what I was doing and join them, that I would become rich. He told me about some of his riches.

He also told me that most of the richest and popular church leaders were part of their group and mentioned some of their names to further entice me.

However while he was yet trying to convince me to join them, something happened that struck me.

As i was trying to show him something in the Bible I was holding while preaching to him, and consequently moved it closer towards him and where he was, I noticed that the guy suddenly dodged and took cover as if I had just pointed a gun or wielded a knife at him.

Lol! I didn't see that coming at all. The way he panicked.

This was still the same guy who's trying to persuade me to join the occult, yet he couldn't even succeed in hiding his phobia for what I had from me. He even made it more glaring, to confirm that it was indeed more powerful and stronger than whatever he or his group had or could muster.

So why would I want to leave what I had for something clearly worse or much less, just because of riches or whatever he was offering in exchange for it?

So that with the so-called riches or whatever he had to offer, I would now start living in fear of those like me as he was?

If anything, he ended convincing me and giving a powerful reason never to join the occult, because he hence proved that POWER pass power, and that GREATER is HE that is in me than he that's in any occultist.

God bless.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by MytyD: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Ubanz:
An occultist told you about his riches , meanwhile na bus home dey enter.
Okayoo.

So some one will use car or jeep to go everywhere
Abi if shey u dey use your car dey go everywhere way u wan go
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by titusmichael27(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Nonsense!

Christianity is a religion built on lies so these Christians have to lie to maintain the illusion.

All these testimonies that sound like dreams make me laugh. 60M, 120M, paper, cultist lol
The field is wide, and is ready for harvest. The Lord is looking for people like you and I, you equally can test this and see for yourself, I've heard and I've seen it happening to people, even a mad man preached the Gospel and many people were so touched. This work is for all of us, and you're part of it.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by MytyD: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2022
titusmichael27:

The field is wide, and is ready for harvest. The Lord is looking for people like you and I, you equally can test this and see for yourself, I've heard and I've seen it happening to people, even a mad man preached the Gospel and many people were so touched. This work is for all of us, and you're part of it.

Please don't waste ur time with these people called atheist
They're stupid but think there are smart
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by paradigmshift(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

Well that's not true because everyone on nairaland knows you only get that when you comment on a Muslim thread, Moreover seeing all the topics you created and your signature will tell a better story than that declaration.

If I see such on your profile I'll believe you went there to create a topic against the religion or commented on a thread there to refute them.

My question is since you don't believe in God, why does the declaration bothers you,after all it's just some words you don't believe in.
You're so Vocal about opening a topic about Christians but find it hard to open a topic and talking Arab seeing nothing wrong in their god supporting phedophie or a murderous raping prophet.

What exactly are you afraid of?
he won't give you any answer. He's deceiving himself..
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Omojolaray(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2022
ugodson:
Op u have said enough. How will i join a cult group that is afraid of the Word of God, that is afraid of The name JESUS Christ.
His name is really powerful. Ordinary sleeping at night and am having a bad dream just as i mention The name of Jesus Christ is either the evil vanishes, i get victory or i wake up.

He is my God and Father i will not go after any other god.
so true

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by iHateFraudsters: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Nice story.

You show am Bible he run? undecided

Hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by owagbeba: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Brother, good morning.

I sincerely hope you could use your effort to emancipate the minds of our people from dwelling so much on inanities.

Since I was born, people talked about God in this part of the world. How they saw God in dreams and God speaking to them. These are the easy parts of the gospel. The most difficult part, and this is the part that would affect us all, is UNDERSTANDING THE WORKS OF GOD.

You spent 40 days in the wilderness, but men have toiled their life time trying to understand the works of God; how are cells formed? What’s the common disease in Africa pathogenesis? Why is pile prevalent in Nigeria? how do we stop cancer? How do we increase rice yield to feed our growing population? Can we make yam grow bigger? Science is understanding the works of God

The reason why I am drawing your attention to these aspects of God and his work is that they matter so much in the quality of life while on earth.

Occultist you mentioned does not know a common solution to prevalent typhoid fever. He has no clue at all what salmonella is. And he claims to know the gods with a small g? Understanding these men or these occultist don’t know Jack. Yaba might be of help to them.

let’s spend some time evaluating why are our lives so difficult in this parts of the world. Doesn’t God love us? Ain’t we praying enough? Is a 9-day fast good enough?

Are these pertinent questions?

How productive are we?
What can that piece of land in front of my house grow, vegetables?
Why do I need a third child when I am living on a minimum wage?
Is this extra handbag necessary when my old mother at the village needs a derica of beans

Use the effort to emancipate our people. Same with the men of smooth clothes who stand the pulpit and drive G-Wagon

3 Likes

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by AMI3(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2022
sircatherine45:
That $12 million is greater than sufferings and poverty in this earth. I could build apps and do big businesses with that money.

Well, people are wired differently.

Assuming he renounced his faith and the money giving to him was a ploy for him to renounced his faith after he must have agreed on their bidding they took the money from him. What do u think will become of him?

The devil has millions of ways to deceive people be careful

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by illicit(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2022
Let somebody shout Halleluyah
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Moneyboyz: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Tales my moonlight.

Another episode of things that didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Ishilove: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

I later saw it was a man who sat by the window of a parked empty bus that was asking the question, so I went towards him to seek what he was about and also to use the opportunity to preach to him.

It was only after i had gotten into the bus he was and sat beside him that I got to realize what the man was about and that he wasn't really seeking for any answers but actually an occultist who appeared troubled by my preaching of the Gospel of Christ in the bus park.

As i was trying to show him something in the Bible I was holding while preaching to him, and consequently moved it closer towards him and where he was, I noticed that the guy suddenly dodged and took cover as if I had just pointed a gun or wielded a knife at him.
Care to explain how this happened in the bus?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by FashionCookie(f): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2022
Here we go again....*rolls eyes*
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Spicycat:

Fact check!!!

Most atheist are born Christians and most new convert into Islam are also born Christians.

Most people who convert to atheism are usually from a strong Christian home were both parents are die hard chritians believers and they attend mostly elementary Christian schools up to university level.

Where did you get this fact from?

Using the word strong Christian home shows you know nothing but just want to sound as if you know what you're talking about.

20-30 years ago and more if you leave Islam you will be killed,your parent, family members and friends will desert you,you will be come and lonely especially if this happen in a country where Muslims are the majority.

This is because in Christianity there is free will unlike Islam where it is being treated like a cult group,you leave you face the consequences immediately.
In Islam everything has been predestined for you even before you were born, Allah has already decide if you will go to heaven or hell before you were born no matter what you do on earth, everyone is born a Muslim.

However,a lot of people are leaving Islam now,in fact Google it ,it is the region having the highest percentage now because unlike then people are bold enough to come and speak no matter the consequence.

These young Muslims are either converting to Christians or becoming an Atheist.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/why-are-young-muslims-leaving-islam/cid/1704203

Your fact check makes no sense btw,don't just come and say fact check,who are you? A government approved agency?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by SafariHunter(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
No be everybody wey the devil dey make offers to abeg.
Pride is the devil.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Dadaboy: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

This happened not long after I had returned from the 40-day turned 9 days dry fast I embarked on in the "wilderness", which I shared here early last year, as that gave me the audacity I needed to begin to live the life of the Spirit here on Earth and to boldly preach the Gospel of Christ on the streets of the FCT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203578/day-faced-police-brutality-preaching/2#95312849

On this particular day, I had come out in the morning as usual and began preaching. In the course of my preaching, i entered into a bus park, and continued to preach at top of my voice (I don't think I had gotten a megaphone yet), "REPENT, AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS" or whatever I was saying at the time.

I was in full flow, but as i was preaching, I began to hear a voice screaming, "where is he?" "where hin dey?"

I wasn't sure about what was happening, but as I continued to preach, the voice continued to ask loudly, "where hin dey?" It now become clearer that it was Jesus who I was preaching about that the voice was asking me about, so I sought to know where the voice was coming from and the person behind the voice.

He told me that he was just coming from a midnight meeting (12am - 4am) held atop Zuma rock, located in Suleja, Niger State. He said that he'd not yet had sleep, that I should be able to see it in his eyes.

He also said he knew me, that I could see the way he looked at me while he was entering into the park, and I could remember seeing him passing by and looking at me while entering into the park, but I thought it was just because I was preaching.

He then went on to mention some characters in the Bible using them as reference to what he knew about me. He said that I was strong like Samson and wise like King Solomon.

He said that I should leave what I was doing and join them, that I would become rich. He told me about some of his riches.

He also told me that most of the richest and popular church leaders were part of their group and mentioned some of their names to further entice me.

However while he was yet trying to convince me to join them, something happened that struck me.

This was still the same guy who's trying to persuade me to join the occult, yet he couldn't even succeed in hiding his phobia for what I had from me. He even made it more glaring, to confirm that it was indeed more powerful and stronger than whatever he or his group had or could muster.

So why would I want to leave what I had for something clearly worse or much less, just because of riches or whatever he was offering in exchange for it?

So that with the so-called riches or whatever he had to offer, I would now start living in fear of those like me as he was?

If anything, he ended convincing me and giving a powerful reason never to join the occult, because he hence proved that POWER pass power, and that GREATER is HE that is in me than he that's in any occultist.

God bless.
Some of you just think everyone is stupid like yourself

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Average9jaman: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2022
peterincredible:
Ha Christians again I am sorry

Sorry for yourself

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Before I opened the thread I knew it was u sad sad sad angry all these lies and thrash just to keep deceiving ur gullible people here sad sad sad angry
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by ipobarecriminals: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
sad full stop sad. I'll believe ur tales if u as a pastor can open up/tell us /mention the names of the Pastors that consult the occultic people.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
MytyD:

I'll make sure to enjoy the blood gush out of ur skull as I crack it open like an egg with a stone wink smiley smiley

I ask again drop ur location
And stop blabbing trash

Dumb childish threats as usual. Just look at this one. You have occultic powers but you can't divine his location by yourself? Dumb nonsense by impotent fools.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by donhils: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
sonmvayina:
Threat malaria and typhoid....and drink a lot of water to hydrate yourself. Sometimes this heavy sun in this part of the world can be over bearing...
Avoid taking too much sugar...

Trust me, you would be fine..
How much sugar is too much?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

When I check your profile I was hoping I'll see that Muslim shahadah on your profile, which means you must of have commented on a Muslim topic but i didn't,it seems you atheist always avoid the Muslims because what they preach right?

They are cowards... They actually fear for their lives! grin

It's the tolerance of Christians that embolden them to indulge in such childishness. Never blame or mind them.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

They are cowards... They actually fear for their lives! grin

You don't fear for your life? Go and preach in Sambisa or Afghanistan then lol. I thought your religion is built on facing persecution and being miraculously delivered from evil? But even your pastors will not want to be posted to the core north or fly with their private jets to Islamic countries to preach and save souls. Clowns.

A few irreligious people and atheists actually have alternate accounts they use in posting on the Islamic threads to mock them. That's because they want to avoid having that stupid declaration on their main accounts so as not to confuse dumb religious people who will think they are a Muslim because they posted something against Christianity. Another reason is to avoid a ban on their main accounts. That's the simple explanation. But you are a Christian anyway. This depth of thinking and questioning is not something that comes naturally to you guys.

3 Likes

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by poseidon12: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Maynman:
A person sitting at an empty bus in a park telling you how to become rich bwahahahah

I was wondering too.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by TiglathPILESER: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Several years later, in 2007, i received a much bigger and precise offer, but in this case, it wasn't from an occultist but the master of all occultists, which is the devil himself, called Satan.

Now i found myself this time in a room that looked like an office, and I was seated behind the office desk.

I saw a familiar lady there in the office, standing by the side desk holding a paper. She said it was an offer of 60 million dollars but she was going to double the offer and make it 120 million instead.

The offer was intended for me not to preach the Gospel of Christ despite the cunning way it was presented, but somehow I was able to sense their mischief.

So after I was given the paper with the offer, I asked for a pen, and after I was given the pen, i suddenly began to use the pen to stab the paper and destroy it with an anger I'd never seen of me before. I was surprised at the anger with which I displayed tearing the paper to shreds, because I didn't really know what was going on.

Next, I saw myself in a large room, and I saw the devil at the other end of the room from where i was. He was flanked by another person, as he usually was whenever he appeared to me at the time. And from where he was, he was gliding towards my direction, then when he came to where I was, he held my collar with a fury that showed that I had done something which really upset him, however he couldn't hurt me.

That was when I realized what had just happened, and that he, the devil, was the one behind the offer so he was really disappointed that I didn't accept it, hence his furious reaction.

My reaction to the offer of the devil made me really proud of the work God had done in my life and the Word upon which He built my life, because although God had told me from the onset about the significance of the Word and that it would hence attract a lot of persecution, He said that because I was built upon the rock, that I would not be moved. And the offer I got from the devil not to preach it, and also way i was not moved by the offer even though my bank account may have been empty at that very moment, further confirmed what God had said to me about the Word.

Now this took place in 2007, and i wasn't even yet popular to known to the world, yet the devil would deem it necessary to offer me 120, 000, 000 dollars not to preach it, to prove how much of a threat it posed to his works and devices.

That's why I'm not surprised at the amount of opposition the Word I preach attracts, including from some who claim Jesus is their Lord, because I've long been forewarned about it.

But regardless of the opposition, persecution, trials, temptations, death threats, I face because of the Word I have been given, I would not moved, because I have also seen how powerful and influential the Word is.

It is the Word that has inflicted the most damage on the works of the devil, hence he would do anything to steal it or stop it from being preached. Mark 4:15

It's the Word that Jesus used to build His church that made the gates of hell not be to able prevail against it no matter the amount of persecutions, trials and tribulations the devil brought against them because it was built upon the rock.

It is the Word that's going to bring about a great revival on Earth as it was in those days, because it's the same Word that brought about that revival.

It's the same Word that Jesus sowed that produced that harvest, hence why Jesus commanded His disciples to teach all men to observe It, to enable them replicate the same feat to ensure continuity and maintenance of the standard He set and left the church:

Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That's why I would yet hold fast to the Word no matter the opposition, persecution, or whatever I faced because I know value of the Word.

It's the Word that also made me to become a giant in spiritual world, so I must continue to preach it as the Master had commanded me to do, to make other spiritual giants as He was, whom the gates of hell would not be able to also stop no matter what they try.

God bless.
God bless you brother, I am a servant that's not doing the work of the Master, its so bad.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

You don't fear for your life? Go and preach in Sambisa or Afghanistan then lol. I thought your religion is built on facing persecution and being miraculously delivered from evil? But even your pastors will not want to be posted to the core north or fly with their private jets to Islamic countries to preach and save souls. Clowns.

Okay... How does that change the fact or invalidate my position that Atheists who claim that there is no God avoid Muslims with all their mights while consistently targeting Christians for arguments, insults, and opposition?!!

If you are spoiling for a fight to sate your misery, pray mention someone else!

I don't indulge kids! Thanks! cool

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... How does that change the fact or invalidate my position that Atheists who claim that there is no God avoid Muslims with all their mights while consistently targeting Christians for arguments, insults, and opposition?!!

If you are spoiling for a fight to sate your misery, pray mention someone else!

I don't indulge kids! Thanks! cool

Go back and reread. I have answered your final question there. Like I said, depth of thinking isn't your strength. By the way, how do they avoid Muslims? This is a religion section not a Christian section. As a matter of fact it was probably the attack and trolling on muslims by atheists and the irreverent that made them create a special subsection for them from what I heard. I even heard that when that didn't work, they added the forceful declaration to further prevent people from hurting the sensitive Muslims.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by sonmvayina(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
donhils:

How much sugar is too much?

If you must..one level teaspoon

It better to go with honey...
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by KissMyShadow(f): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm absolutely speechless at this.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

Go back and reread. I have answered your final question there. Like I said, depth of thinking isn't your strength. By the way, how do they avoid Muslims? This is a religion section not a Christian section. As a matter of fact it was probably the attack and trolling on muslims by atheists and the irreverent that made them create a special subsection for them from what I heard. I even heard that when that didn't work, they added the forceful declaration to further prevent people from hurting the sensitive Muslims.

See ehn... My stand stays unshakable! How many atheists boldly go after Muslims on non anonymous media like Facebook in the same manner they do to Christians?!! Why the fear?!! Why abuse the tolerance of a particular religion?!!

Whatever is frustrating thee in this short earthly existence is not my making nor my headache.

Personally, I couldn't care if people chose to believe in God or not to... What irritates me is the consistent belief by Atheists that they are superior to Christians and consistently feel the need to chase down that particular sect while hiding from Muslims even in anonymous forums.

Get this into your 'superior' skull sir, and have a blessed day! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) / Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.